Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY
Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

RE: SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

(02-09-2016 03:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 02:50 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  It's 'Mama don't know' money.

What do you spend "Mama don't know" money on? If the other guys have some "Mama don't know" money, I want to know what they spend it on too. I'm just curious!
Hookers and blow.

02-09-2016 04:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

That's what the Mexican at the convenience store said he'd spend his Powerball winnings on.

Have fun!

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
02-09-2016 04:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

Donovan, your team won the Super Bowl, don't you have anything to say? If my team won you wouldn't be able to shut me up. I'd be so SO happy. Singing & dancing happy. Happy as a pig in shit. Cloud nine happy. All day long orgasms happy. Har Har. Gawd, I hope I live long enough to see that. Pleeeeeease.

02-10-2016 04:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(02-10-2016 04:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Donovan, your team won the Super Bowl, don't you have anything to say? If my team won you wouldn't be able to shut me up. I'd be so SO happy. Singing & dancing happy. Happy as a pig in shit. Cloud nine happy. All day long orgasms happy. Har Har. Gawd, I hope I live long enough to see that. Pleeeeeease.

I'm guessing the Broncos aren't really his team.

Maybe the Bills?

02-10-2016 08:34 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Andy could straighten Cam out.

02-12-2016 06:34 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

The "other" Doritoes commercial.

02-12-2016 06:37 AM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

I don't crow for football teams ever since Denver won and I wrote asking for my fan support paycheck. They're still laughing I think.

As for who was on the bench: NOBODY thinks Peyton won that game. His performance was as bad as Cam's. Defense won it. And Brock would have been just fine in that slot. I just hope they keep the kid going forward.

The above all being said, it IS still pretty nice that they won. Because it makes every bit of poo BG flings at me just one more bit of shit from a guy whose team WASN'T on the field lol. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
02-12-2016 10:59 AM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(02-12-2016 10:59 AM)Donovan Wrote:  I don't crow for football teams ever since Denver won and I wrote asking for my fan support paycheck. They're still laughing I think.

As for who was on the bench: NOBODY thinks Peyton won that game. His performance was as bad as Cam's. Defense won it. And Brock would have been just fine in that slot. I just hope they keep the kid going forward.

The above all being said, it IS still pretty nice that they won. Because it makes every bit of poo BG flings at me just one more bit of shit from a guy whose team WASN'T on the field lol. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Here's the difference: Peyton is getting another ring for his performance on the field in the Superbowl. Osweiler's ring is more of a participation trophy, and Cam isn't getting a ring. At the end of the day, Kubiac made the right decision to bank on Peyton's playoff experience when he got healthy. In doing so, he won a Superbowl. Game, set, match.

02-12-2016 12:22 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(02-12-2016 10:59 AM)Donovan Wrote:  I don't crow for football teams ever since Denver won and I wrote asking for my fan support paycheck. They're still laughing I think.

You're a sweetie. I would be insufferable in your shoes.

02-12-2016 12:31 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

(02-12-2016 12:22 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  

Here's the difference: Peyton is getting another ring for his performance on the field in the Superbowl. Osweiler's ring is more of a participation trophy, and Cam isn't getting a ring. At the end of the day, Kubiac made the right decision to bank on Peyton's playoff experience when he got healthy. In doing so, he won a Superbowl. Game, set, match.
I maintain their have won that game with or without Peyton at the helm. His participation was negligible. In fact, he played like absolute shit. If it were anything else, for a legendary qb winning a Superbowl for his probable final game...why wasn't he MVP? Fully half of the previous winning qb's were designated SBMVP. 26 of 50. So why not Peyton, if his presence was so integral? Answer: it wasn't. He stunk it up and Miller and Ware carried the lot to victory. They won despite Peyton, not because of him.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
02-12-2016 02:34 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(02-12-2016 02:34 PM)Donovan Wrote:  
(02-12-2016 12:22 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  

I maintain their have won that game with or without Peyton at the helm. His participation was negligible. In fact, he played like absolute shit. If it were anything else, for a legendary qb winning a Superbowl for his probable final game...why wasn't he MVP? Fully half of the previous winning qb's were designated SBMVP. 26 of 50. So why not Peyton, if his presence was so integral? Answer: it wasn't. He stunk it up and Miller and Ware carried the lot to victory. They won despite Peyton, not because of him.
Cool story bro.

02-12-2016 04:01 PM