Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
This years Superbowl food
QueenBee Offline
Boring Bitch

RE: This years Superbowl food

Duchess, it is usually variations of this recipe:

1 pkg cream cheese
1 cup Louisiana Style Hot Sauce (or Franks red hot)
1 cup ranch dressing
3 cans chunk white chicken
1 cup shredded cheese
corn or tortilla chips (dammit, I am using Doritos)

in small bowl combine cream cheese, hot sauce and salad dressing, stir in chicken
Spread into un greased baking pan. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered 350 degrees 20-22 minute. Or til heated through (if you yell out oh shit when you stick your finger in, it is heated through)

A bartender I was talking with yesterday says she makes it with blue cheese dressig

I would like a new sig line, but am not sure what it should be. So I will just put a tag that says "This space for rent"
02-07-2016 05:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

I make it with the blue cheese too just because I like blue cheese and that's the traditional dressing that buffalo wings are dipped in.

Jalapeno popper dip is another good hot dip.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/jalap...per-spread

02-07-2016 06:05 PM

QueenBee Offline
Boring Bitch

The popper spread looks good. I considered it, but decided to go with the chick one this time. I have made the stuffed poppers..with the cream cheese and stuff. They were good. A friend who claimed to hate hot peppers even loved it.

I would like a new sig line, but am not sure what it should be. So I will just put a tag that says "This space for rent"
02-07-2016 06:13 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I was just reading this thread and started to get hungry. A new game is coming and it's good to be prepared.

01-03-2017 01:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(02-07-2016 06:05 PM)sally Wrote:  I make it with the blue cheese too just because I like blue cheese and that's the traditional dressing that buffalo wings are dipped in.

I used bleu cheese when I made mine back in August as a trial run. I was pretty pungent the next day. hah

01-03-2017 02:14 PM

blueberryhill Offline
Mocker

(01-03-2017 02:14 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 06:05 PM)sally Wrote:  I make it with the blue cheese too just because I like blue cheese and that's the traditional dressing that buffalo wings are dipped in.

I used bleu cheese when I made mine back in August as a trial run. I was pretty pungent the next day. hah

Oh, I bet you are pungent every day.....hah

01-03-2017 06:47 PM

Clang McFly Online
Current Mood: Lumberg

(01-03-2017 01:44 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I was just reading this thread and started to get hungry. A new game is coming and it's good to be prepared.

I am prepared. I have the phone numbers of pizza and wings restaurants that deliver and I am minutes away from stores that sell prepackaged dips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
01-03-2017 06:53 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(01-03-2017 06:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(01-03-2017 01:44 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I was just reading this thread and started to get hungry. A new game is coming and it's good to be prepared.

I am prepared. I have the phone numbers of pizza and wings restaurants that deliver and I am minutes away from stores that sell to prepackaged dips.

That must be very nice indeed.

01-03-2017 08:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Online

(01-03-2017 08:58 PM)Maggot Wrote:  
(01-03-2017 06:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  

I am prepared. I have the phone numbers of pizza and wings restaurants that deliver and I am minutes away from stores that sell to prepackaged dips.

That must be very nice indeed.

It is. Thank you. You're definitely invited to this fat lazy fuck's funeral...later this year?

01-03-2017 10:43 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Not funny

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
01-04-2017 06:21 AM

Clang McFly Online

(01-04-2017 06:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

Not funny

Sorry. I didn't mean to be dark and bitter. Just reacting to what I perceived as Maggot being a bit sarcastic and insincere. I was going to blame it on stress caused by work, but I was still on vacation yesterday.

01-04-2017 07:02 PM

sally Away
sally

You can make healthy meals that taste good and are fairly easy and cheap? Do you have any idea how to do that, Clang? Or do you just always eat junk because you think it's easier?

01-04-2017 07:30 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I can make some really unhealthy foods that taste great. The fat is where the flavor is.

01-04-2017 07:56 PM

Clang McFly Online

(01-04-2017 07:30 PM)sally Wrote:  You can make healthy meals that taste good and are fairly easy and cheap? Do you have any idea how to do that, Clang? Or do you just always eat junk because you think it's easier?

Yeah I have some idea how to do that. I know how to cook somewhat. Its ironic that the brother who earned a culinary degree doesn't seem all that interested to cook.

Its because I live with two lazy lumps who don't seem to want or care to cook(or put together a shopping list) and I don't want to just cook single portion meals or cook food enough for leftovers only for the lazy lumps to not cook and eat up my leftovers. FFS, Dad just seems ready to die. He should not be eating the way we are at his age(80).

Its a moot point anyway, the stove can't be used until we find some place to store or get rid of the stuff that's in front of it that we brought down from the old house. Most of it is lazy lumps. The apartment is overdue for a cleaning too, but I'm not cleaning myself and lazy lump is always too tired from work or more interested in having fun.

01-05-2017 07:34 PM