Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This years Superbowl food
Will be:
Boneless chicken cut into cubes dipped in egg/milk (I always thought this might be morally wrong) Then shake and baked in crunched up Capt. Crunch. Then put in a deep fryer for about 8 min maybe less or until a nice color brown and real fries deep fried in crisco, with homemade ketchup from my co-op.

Light beer and a salad, so I watch my girlish figure. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Since I'm going to get home tonight from a clusterfuck of a week, I'm planning on seeing the kids off to school, making some buffalo wings and having a beer at 10am just before kick off. I already have the blue cheese dip in the fridge leftover from last weekends practice run.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(02-03-2013, 12:07 AM)crash Wrote: Since I'm going to get home tonight from a clusterfuck of a week, I'm planning on seeing the kids off to school, making some buffalo wings and having a beer at 10am just before kick off. I already have the blue cheese dip in the fridge leftover from last weekends practice run.

10 am kick off for you? Damn. I feel badly for those of you that have really early or late kick offs. 3:30 seems just right for me.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'll be having homemade pizza, chicken wings, blue cheese dressing, and chips and dips(onion and spinach).
(02-03-2013, 12:16 AM)username Wrote: 10 am kick off for you? Damn.

Yep. 10.30 am Monday 2/4/13
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Sausage & peppers, meatballs, chips & dips, crudite, various salads, booze and whatever else the guys bring with them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Chips, dips, wings, sausages, hotdogs, salad, pie and ice cream.

I gotta get to the store to get some wine, beer and a lime. My hubby likes Pacificos with lime.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-03-2013, 12:21 AM)crash Wrote: Yep. 10.30 am Monday 2/4/13

I wouldn't mind the kids at school part!

Neener-neener to our East Coasters with kids. 6:30 start time on a school night. Blurg. I wouldn't like that one bit.
Commando Cunt Queen
We went to a pig roast party which had about 400 people. The pig looked awful, absolutely pitiful. They didn't stretch him out so he was curled in kind of a fetal posistion, I couldn't bring myself to eat it. They had other food, but by the time you got to the front of the line it was slim pickins. Good thing I made pot roast and vegetables as a back up.
Damn. I'd have a hard time eating it too if they just left it whole and left me cut it myself.

Our Church had a pig roast party a year or two ago. They roasted the pig for about six hours but they didn't leave it whole, they cut it all up before serving it. I especially loved the cracklings.
Superbowl sounds like a food.
(02-16-2013, 03:20 PM)Paulistano Wrote: Superbowl sounds like a food.

It's big business here -

- No fewer than $55 million is expected to be spent on food for The Big Game

Super Bowl Sunday marks the day on which Americans chow the second-greatest amount of food. (Thanksgiving is 1st)

- Almost 15,000 tons of chips and 4,000 tons of popcorn

- Some 12 million pounds of avocado are sold in preparation for the game so that Americans may gorge themselves on an estimated eight million pounds of guacamole - california avocado commission

- 7-Eleven claims a whopping 20 percent in sales of antacid the day after the Super Bowl.

- 36% increase in sales of frozen breaded mushrooms prior to the Super Bowl

- 29% Percentage increase in sales of frozen shrimp

- $237.2 million spent on soft drinks at grocery stores during Super Bowl week

- 30% increase in sales of proceed-cheese loaves the week before last year's Super Bowl

- 68% Increase in sales of flavored snack crackers

- Frozen Pizza is the top Super Bowl seller at grocery stores

- $11.8 million additional sales of beer

- 30.4 million pounds of snack food Americans scarf down on Super Bowl Sunday, twice the average daily amount

- Pizza Hut expects to sell 2 million pizzas on the day of Superbowl XLV which is 60% or 1.3 million more than an average day.
(02-03-2013, 09:09 PM)sally Wrote: We went to a pig roast party which had about 400 people. The pig looked awful, absolutely pitiful. They didn't stretch him out so he was curled in kind of a fetal posistion, I couldn't bring myself to eat it. They had other food, but by the time you got to the front of the line it was slim pickins. Good thing I made pot roast and vegetables as a back up.

My FIL cooked a tiny pig one time for an event at his house. He laid the thing out right on the damn dining room table and then proceeded to cut off the head. My kids were horrified. Pretty much everybody passed on the pig. Silly man.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-16-2013, 03:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 03:20 PM)Paulistano Wrote: Superbowl sounds like a food.

It's big business here -

- No fewer than $55 million is expected to be spent on food for The Big Game

Super Bowl Sunday marks the day on which Americans chow the second-greatest amount of food. (Thanksgiving is 1st)

- Almost 15,000 tons of chips and 4,000 tons of popcorn

- Some 12 million pounds of avocado are sold in preparation for the game so that Americans may gorge themselves on an estimated eight million pounds of guacamole - california avocado commission

- 7-Eleven claims a whopping 20 percent in sales of antacid the day after the Super Bowl.

- 36% increase in sales of frozen breaded mushrooms prior to the Super Bowl

- 29% Percentage increase in sales of frozen shrimp

- $237.2 million spent on soft drinks at grocery stores during Super Bowl week

- 30% increase in sales of proceed-cheese loaves the week before last year's Super Bowl

- 68% Increase in sales of flavored snack crackers

- Frozen Pizza is the top Super Bowl seller at grocery stores

- $11.8 million additional sales of beer

- 30.4 million pounds of snack food Americans scarf down on Super Bowl Sunday, twice the average daily amount

- Pizza Hut expects to sell 2 million pizzas on the day of Superbowl XLV which is 60% or 1.3 million more than an average day.

hahhahhah

That is absolutely awesome. I especially liked these:

The sheer scale of US markets sometimes is staggering.
Its time again! The last great holiday until spring.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Is hot dip good? It sounds disgusting.
Our SB menu includes:

Beer, wine, whiskey, rum, vodka, rum chata and scotch.

No tequila allowed as stupidity generally takes over once that devil arrives.
Hmmm....So the super bowl is this w/e?
Never was much of a sports guy
(02-04-2016, 05:41 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: tequila

Ta kill ya.
(02-04-2016, 06:06 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: So the super bowl is this w/e?

Yes, it is. My team isn't in it. 34