Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This years Superbowl food
I can make some really unhealthy foods that taste great. The fat is where the flavor is.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-04-2017, 07:30 PM)sally Wrote: You can make healthy meals that taste good and are fairly easy and cheap? Do you have any idea how to do that, Clang? Or do you just always eat junk because you think it's easier?

Yeah I have some idea how to do that. I know how to cook somewhat. Its ironic that the brother who earned a culinary degree doesn't seem all that interested to cook.

Its because I live with two lazy lumps who don't seem to want or care to cook(or put together a shopping list) and I don't want to just cook single portion meals or cook food enough for leftovers only for the lazy lumps to not cook and eat up my leftovers. FFS, Dad just seems ready to die. He should not be eating the way we are at his age(80).

Its a moot point anyway, the stove can't be used until we find some place to store or get rid of the stuff that's in front of it that we brought down from the old house. Most of it is lazy lumps. The apartment is overdue for a cleaning too, but I'm not cleaning myself and lazy lump is always too tired from work or more interested in having fun.

How old is your brother, Clang?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-05-2017, 08:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

How old is your brother, Clang?

A very stupid and immature 40. He needs to buy a clue. Or not. It was almost too easy crossdressing right under his nose sometimes. I bet I could dress up as a lady, meet him somewhere for dinner and a movie, and get raped by own brother before he'd recognize me.