Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Yeah, it's a bad word & socially unacceptable in most circles. We've been down this road before in Mock in regards to it. I've used it mostly to bother people, if I know it pushes your button I'll call you a nigger in a New York minute. Most people see it as a color, I see it as an attitude. If you're black & you want equality, stop using the race card.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I agree. I only call someone a Nigger if they're acting like one. For example...Bill Cosby isn't a Nigger, Michelle Obama IS a Nigger...see the difference?

All those niggers should listen to Bill, he speaks the truth.
I see nigger as a personality trait. If you act like a nigger, then you're a nigger.
oops 50
(02-04-2013, 12:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yeah, it's a bad word & socially unacceptable in most circles. We've been down this road before in Mock in regards to it. I've used it mostly to bother people, if I know it pushes your button I'll call you a nigger in a New York minute. Most people see it as a color, I see it as an attitude. If you're black & you want equality, stop using the race card.

Is a NY minute faster or slower than a minute anywhere else in the world?
(02-04-2013, 01:33 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: Is a NY minute faster or slower than a minute anywhere else in the world?

Faster. Much, MUCH faster. Speed of light fast. Faster than a speeding bullet.
(02-04-2013, 01:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-04-2013, 01:33 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: Is a NY minute faster or slower than a minute anywhere else in the world?

Faster. Much, MUCH faster. Speed of light fast. Faster than a speeding bullet.

In that case I think we need to pick a state to represent a slow minute. After living in OKC for 10 years I can say that things are a little slower in OK, so I vote that we say a OK minute when referring to a slow minute.

I know, off topic right, my bad.
(02-04-2013, 01:44 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I know, off topic right, my bad.

You know better than to worry about that kind of thing in Mock. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(02-04-2013, 12:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've used it mostly to bother people, if I know it pushes your button I'll call you a nigger in a New York minute.

Same here.
(02-04-2013, 02:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Same here.

I'm flawed. It's not normal behavior to want to bother someone just for the sake of annoying that person.
(02-04-2013, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-04-2013, 02:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Same here.

I'm flawed. It's not normal behavior to want to bother someone just for the sake of annoying that person.

Its normal behavior for the internet though, especially when you can do it anonymously.
(02-04-2013, 12:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

All those niggers should listen to Bill, he speaks the truth.

No matter how Cosby puts it; his spoken word can apply to EVERYONE.
Cracker is a nigress.
Commando Cunt Queen
Nigger is a word for black people that act like assholes. Some of you white PC idiots like to say that white people can be niggers too, but that's just not true. The word Nigger in its deragatory context solely belongs to black people.
(02-04-2013, 09:09 PM)sally Wrote: Nigger is a word for black people that act like assholes. Some of you white PC idiots like to say that white people can be niggers too, but that's just not true. The word Nigger in its deragatory context solely belongs to black people.

Of course white people can't be niggers. The proper term is wiggers.
hah Clang Clang...You never fail to make me laugh.
(02-04-2013, 09:09 PM)sally Wrote: Nigger is a word for black people that act like assholes. Some of you white PC idiots like to say that white people can be niggers too, but that's just not true. The word Nigger in its deragatory context solely belongs to black people.

Oh c'mon. Eminem is a nigger.
Commando Cunt Queen
Unlike a great many other insulting words, the word "nigger" carries with it a very specific and systematic institutionalized pogrom of racism, persecution, and humiliation. Directed, like Sally pointed out, at blacks. People didn't just get their feelings hurt after white people spat "nigger" at them. They died. Within many of our lifetimes. So for a spoiled, self-indulgent caucasian to demand the right to use it because they should "just get over it already" is not only ridiculous, it also shows a tremendous insight into the character (or lack thereof) of the person making such a stupid and ignorant demand.

"Nigger" is one of those words that reflects far more insult onto the person saying it than the intended target anyway. With thousands of perfectly good and colorful insults ready and waiting to verbally eviscerate an opponent, why would anyone resort to one that immediately made half the audience think you were a racist idiot?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
It may be hard to find an inner city black person to read and understand that but the plane and the leaflets are ready on the runway.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.