Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
(02-05-2013, 11:13 AM)Donovan Wrote: why would anyone resort to one that immediately made half the audience think you were a racist idiot?

I get tired of blacks playing the race card, especially high profile blacks. I view them all as people in general until they throw that out there & then I view them as black. It happens a great deal & other African Americans view it the same way I do. They are PEOPLE, I find it hard to believe that their blackness defines them anymore than my whiteness defines me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You need to pay the piper because you are white and that means your relatives at some time owned slaves. Just like every black person in America are still slaves. What you see in the media is the fringe society that nobody sees until a camera is pointed at them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm a little sick and tired of people today, getting blamed for what people did centuries ago...family or not. And no, not every white family owned slaves. M family never owned slaves. One derogatory word is no worse than any other derogatory word, IMO.
I don't think black people have a right to get offended at the term since so many of their youth say it to each other and it's so prevalent in popular music.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-05-2013, 01:21 PM)username Wrote: I don't think black people have a right to get offended at the term since so many of their youth say it to each other and it's so prevalent in popular music.

I am not black, yet I am offended. No matter who says it.

However, since we are on the subject of niggers 78 anyone watch Zimmerman today? He is looking kind of pale. Almost, waahite. And fat.

And today would have been Trayvon's 18th bday if that fat white guy hadn't racially profiled Trayvon as a criminal. Just because he was a nigger 94
(02-05-2013, 11:13 AM)Donovan Wrote: With thousands of perfectly good and colorful insults ready and waiting to verbally eviscerate an opponent, why would anyone resort to one that immediately made half the audience think you were a racist idiot?

Why, douchebag?

Because sometimes "nigger" is an appropriate label . . . NOT an insult.

These folks are Niggers.

Disney Rabbit Racist? Family Sues Disneyland Over Alleged Prejudice

A Southern California family has sued Disneyland over an allegedly racist rabbit.

The Black family of San Diego, Calif., is suing Disneyland after the two Black children, ages 6 and 9, attempted to hug the rabbit character from "Alice In Wonderland" and the man exhibited what the family say was racist behavior, reports Los Angeles local news outlet KTLA. When one of the boys attempted to hug the rabbit, the costumed actor reportedly turned his back. When the other child went to hold his hand, "he kept on flicking [his] hand off."

“Our first instinct was okay, maybe they have new policies, maybe they aren’t supposed to touch the kids,” the boys' father, Jason Black Sr., told KTLA. “So then, you know, we stood by and we just watched."

Black Sr. continued, saying, “There was two other [white] kids that came up, and the rabbit showered them… hugged them, kissed them, posed with them and took pictures. Meanwhile, that made my kids feel horrible.”

The incident occurred last August, and the Black family has been battling with Disneyland over the alleged incident ever since, according to Fox local affiliate KSAZ. After filing a complaint and rejecting offers from the park, the family hired a lawyer.

When asked for comment, Disneyland officials told the network, "We cannot comment on something that we are not aware of -- and that we carefully review all guest claims."

“Regardless of whether the guy in the costume was a racist – I don't know who he is or if he’s white – the way he behaved, he was treating my clients differently,” the family’s attorney, Dan Gilleon, told the New York Daily News. “And the only thing that was different about them was that they were black.”

On Thursday, San Diego's ABC 10 News reported that a Los Angeles woman filed a separate racism lawsuit against Disneyland alleging that Donald Duck ignored her children because they are black.

These two examples may not be the only ones, claims Gilleon.

"I've gotten many emails and voicemails that I'm looking into. What this tells me is this isn't an isolated incident," the attorney told ABC 10 News. "It doesn't mean Disneyland is racist, but they have some people in the company who aren't playing by the rules and are being discriminatory."
I wonder if the rabbit just ignored them because they were being pushy little brats and cutting the line so to speak. Or maybe they just smelt bad. Who knows.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Of course they smelled bad.
Little kids running around Disneyland all day in the toasty Anaheim sun.
Eating garlic flavored cotton candy.

Anyone would smell after such an experience.
(02-08-2013, 03:51 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: On Thursday, San Diego's ABC 10 News reported that a Los Angeles woman filed a separate racism lawsuit against Disneyland alleging that Donald Duck ignored her children because they are black.

Daffy wouldn't have done that..............

[Image: ghetto_daffy_duck-11137_zps47d4fa33.jpg]

Meanwhile at Disney.......
[Image: tumblr_lr8py3UMMx1qbxe18o1_500_zpsa215ba8d.jpg]
Well that and they kept on plucking his feathers.
(02-08-2013, 07:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well that and they kept on plucking his feathers.

Lesson learned: Don't read Maggot's post quickly.
I know ........my tongue got a cramp typing that.
But my keyboard is clean!
Have you ever nigger rigged anything, or is that just a nigger /white trash thing? I nigger rigged a hole that my husband punched in the wall at our apartment 18 years ago. You take a sheet of paper, tape it to the wall and paint over it, nigger rigged like a son of a bitch! The only people to ever find out were the tenants that moved in after us and tried to hang a family portrait.
(02-08-2013, 09:03 PM)sally Wrote: Have you ever nigger rigged anything, or is that just a nigger /white trash thing? I nigger rigged a hole that my husband punched in the wall at our apartment 18 years ago. You take a sheet of paper, tape it to the wall and paint over it, nigger rigged like a son of a bitch! The only people to ever find out were the tenants that moved in after us and tried to hang a family portrait.

That would make a great DIY show.
Sally is a horrible person.
(02-08-2013, 09:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sally is a horrible person.

At least I never put fiber glass in anyones bed. But that does give me a good idea for when my husband comes home drunk from his bowling league on Thursday nights.
(02-08-2013, 09:05 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:03 PM)sally Wrote: Have you ever nigger rigged anything, or is that just a nigger /white trash thing? I nigger rigged a hole that my husband punched in the wall at our apartment 18 years ago. You take a sheet of paper, tape it to the wall and paint over it, nigger rigged like a son of a bitch! The only people to ever find out were the tenants that moved in after us and tried to hang a family portrait.

That would make a great DIY show.

Actually, "Sanford and Son" beat you to the punch.
We have this stuff at work called k-wool. It looks like cotton with fiberglass in it. I took that shit home once when I was breaking up with my cheating asshole boyfriend...I rubbed it in all his boxers and the inside of his jeans...fucking asshole.

That inspired me, now I want to read what other people have done.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]