Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
If you have more than 1 ex-spouse, you're either a shitty judge of character or the source of the problem. I understand making one marital mistake...beyond that, I judge you.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2013, 10:39 PM)username Wrote: If you have more than 1 ex-spouse, you're either a shitty judge of character or the source of the problem. I understand making one marital mistake...beyond that, I judge you.

Second time today I have agreed with User. Shit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-12-2013, 02:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't think we have any sheeple in here, everyone thinks for themselves...

Do you have Ramsey on ignore now, too?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(02-12-2013, 10:39 PM)username Wrote: If you have more than 1 ex-spouse, you're either a shitty judge of character or the source of the problem. I understand making one marital mistake...beyond that, I judge you.

And you have to wonder about someone sanctimonious enough to take offense to the use of the N word and in same the breath call someone he was married to (and possibly has children with) the C word. He didn't see anything wrong with it, even tried to claim it was MY character flaw.

Why would you treat a nigger with more respect than your wife? Just doesn't make sense to Cracker.

(02-12-2013, 10:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Second time today I have agreed with User. Shit.

Because you can't catch number two.

Your number two is right under your nose if you would open up your heart and your closet.

Has there even been a number two contender? I'm not trying to give you a complex, but damn, you have to hear your clock ticking...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Clock ticking for what? No, there has not been anyone I want to marry. Except Boytoy. If he were older I could have let go and fallen hard for him.
Aw. That kinda made me sad.

I think you missed me. You are ignoring about half the slams...

Would you marry a man that has been married at least three other times?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm not ignoring them. I just don't care. And no, I would not marry a man married that many times. I mean unless he is rich and terminally ill. Preferably in Hospice. I hate waiting.
hahahaha

That was terrible. I don't even think like that.
Sure you do.
No, I don't. I don't need what someone else has. I take care of myself. And I don't fuck people to try to get what they have. I don't understand that grasping mentality. It's niggerish.

Some of you people never change...
Cracker, there is this thing we call sarcasm. We use it from time to time here on Mock. Maybe you forgot while you were away. I can make you a sign if that would help. BTW, is your real name Sheldon?
I strongly suspect that "Cracker" has been called a c**t, and uses the N-bomb...

It seems that there is some poetic consistency in the observations above.
(02-13-2013, 06:42 AM)Paulistano Wrote: I strongly suspect that "Cracker" has been called a c**t . . .

Yeah . . . I'd believe "coot".

Many have expressed an "unreasonable stubborness" when describing her posts.

Those would be the niggers and cunts of the forum.
hah I like Cracker she has "Zest"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Nigger is the most insulting word I can think of for a black person and I think it fits in many cases, but if I ever get car jacked and raped by a black man I'll be sure to call him a cocksucker instead of a nigger as I don't want to offend any bystanders.
Some of the casual racism on here is absolutely disgraceful.
(02-13-2013, 09:51 PM)Paulistano Wrote: Some of the casual racism on here is absolutely disgraceful.

Oh cut it out, everyone is above that. Black,brown,yellow,white an asshole is still an asshole. Its when you blame race on your own ineptitude, its weak and that is true racism.
(02-13-2013, 09:51 PM)Paulistano Wrote: Some of the casual racism on here is absolutely disgraceful.

Compartive to the passive description of a woman being a Cunt. I see your point.
hah I forgot about that.

Most of the content on this site is absolutely disgraceful...what's the problem?