Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SPORTS ILLUSTRATED COVER
(05-18-2023, 10:57 AM)Duchess Wrote: Who are the pedophiles?

From the WHO report, Standards For Sexuality in Europe: "...a child is understood to be a sexual being from the beginning."

Who, other than a pedophile, thinks in such a manner?
OMG rothschild! I wasn't thinking like you. I don't see a boogyman behind every tree or stump. I only wanted to show Martha in all her glory, I didn't even give more than a second or two of thought to the transgender they included because I just don't care about that kind of thing. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-18-2023, 01:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: OMG rothschild! I wasn't thinking like you. I don't see a boogyman behind every tree or stump. I only wanted to show Martha in all her glory, I didn't even give more than a second or two of thought to the transgender they included because I just don't care about that kind of thing. 

I think people that see children as sexual beings are real-life predators, not boogeymen.

I think people like you have been conditioned to rely on "experts" to inform you when there is danger present.

Fear serves a critically important function. When we allow it to be short-circuited we are far more vulnerable than we would otherwise be, ditto for relying on authorities that may not have our best interests at heart.
Help. Someone please help me. I was only talking about Martha Stewart. You're killin' me, rothschild.
(05-18-2023, 02:23 PM)Duchess Wrote: Help. Someone please help me. I was only talking about Martha Stewart. You're killin' me, rothschild.

One thing that would help you is recognizing that conspiracies are one of the most common features of the human landscape.

Yeah, I know, old dogs hate learning new tricks. Besides, if a conspiracy doesn't kill you, the stress of worrying about it will, right?

Blowing-kisses
*face palm*
2023 Adidas Pride Swimsuit Model.  

Hey, "Girl" !

[Image: OIF.hodXzPpX2HeOqwU4sHQkzw?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]
Aloe!
(05-19-2023, 11:31 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: 2023 Adidas Pride Swimsuit Model.  

Hey, "Girl" !

Orange Mocha Faggocinna!

Hey, "Girl" !

He must have a fuck ton of confidence. I wouldn't be caught dead in that.
What the fuck is the matter with you dudes wanting to pretend you are real XX women?

And what the fuck is the matter with anyone who indulges and encourages this anti-science, mental illness?

BTW - Hated the print for the suit.    Knock-off print with a knock-off chick.    Go genuine Vera Bradley or go home. 
(05-19-2023, 01:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: What the fuck is the matter with you dudes wanting to pretend you are real XX women?

And what the fuck is the matter with anyone who indulges and encourages this anti-science, mental illness?

BTW - Hated the print for the suit.    Knock-off print with a knock-off chick.    Go genuine Vera Bradley or go home. 

I don't see the problem with any of the above. Live how you want to live. If I had more courage and confidence when I was younger, I might be living as a woman today.
(05-19-2023, 02:24 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-19-2023, 01:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: What the fuck is the matter with you dudes wanting to pretend you are real XX women?

I don't see the problem with any of the above. Live how you want to live. If I had more courage and confidence when I was younger, I might be living as a woman today.

Clang . . . but you aren't pretending to be a bona fide woman.  

I'm all for live and let live with one's beliefs . . . but have the same respect and courtesy, as is demanded by the gender-pretenders, for my belief's, too.

If one requires my affirmation and validation with their choice, then they are not comfortable in their own skin . . . and that is something they need to deal with.

I know who and what I am.  I need not solicit or demand approval and acceptance from anyone else . . . to know who I am.

Seriously . . . if I disagree with one's views, that is now considered overt "cancelling"?

Piggy believes he is the world's greatest sexual gift to mankind.  Are you suggesting I am to accept this as fact and indulge his delusion as reality?

And Rothschild . . . with his conspiracy views . . . why aren't his beliefs just as valid as a dude with a dick saying he's a chick?

Let them live and believe it.  Don't demand me to accept it as fact and then attack me for my refusal to indulge and accept their fantasies.  Live and let live goes both ways.

No offense . . . but when I hear a male telling me what it's like to live or what being a woman really is . . . all I hear is a twisted caricature of females and patronizing, overt misogyny with gender cancellation.

(It hurt a little bit that you disagreed, with me, regarding the swimsuit print.)
(05-19-2023, 02:24 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

You don't see a problem with a biological male demanding to be treated as a biological woman?
(05-19-2023, 01:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hey, "Girl" !

He must have a fuck ton of confidence. I wouldn't be caught dead in that.

How could he not have a fuck ton of confidence when everywhere you look you see LGBTQ affirmations?
That's fine. I don't have a problem with that at all.
Confidence?

I say ego.

" Ooooo!  Look at me!  Look at me! "
(05-19-2023, 03:32 PM)rothschild Wrote: You don't see a problem with a biological male demanding to be treated as a biological woman?

Why should we care how someone else chooses to live their life? Do you want anyone telling you how to live yours? I think you'd be hugely offended if someone tried.
(05-19-2023, 11:31 AM).PBlueTiki Wrote: 2023 Adidas Pride Swimsuit Model.  

Hey, "Girl" !

The protuberance is in the wrong place for that suit!  hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I don't want to be an asshole about this, I really don't because I don't care how they live, but it's every freakin' where these days. I just read that Target is making swimsuits specially made to "tuck". I'm assuming that means to tuck their penis. I'm an asshole and I'm sorry about that.