Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SPORTS ILLUSTRATED COVER
Burgini? Am I going to have to use UD?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
No Ramsey, burqini:

[Image: burqini-active.jpg]
Ooooohhhhh hahahahahahaaa. I do have that same outfit. Go figure.

Sports Illustrated went around the world to photograph the women in this issue. Kate, who is on the cover was photographed in Antarctica with penguins and the following two were photographed in China & Africa with men native to that land. These pix are now being called racist by some. SMH

[Image: o-SPORTS-ILLUSTRATED-RACIST-PROPS-570.jpg?6]

[Image: o-SPORTS-ILLUSTRATED-RACIST-PROPS-570.jpg?6]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Racist? Stupid.

ETA: I just watched some of those videos; her boobs do move up and down and all around!! Damn.

Her weight seems to fluctuate. She's never fat but in some of the videos/pics it looks like she's put on 8-10lbs. Maybe she'll chunk up like Jessica Simpson. *meow*
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-17-2013, 08:31 PM)username Wrote: Racist? Stupid.

Yup, racist & for sure stupid. 78

Here's a couple of quotes -

This photo cements stereotypes, perpetuates an imbalance in the power dynamic, is reminiscent of centuries of colonialism (and indentured servitude) and serves as a good example of both creating a centrality of whiteness and using "exotic" people as fashion props.

These shots tap into the West's past obsession/fetishization with so-called savages, jungle comics and the like. Again: In a visit to seven continents, this image is what Sports Illustrated is using to represent the continent of Africa.
The pics are not racist. Their only purpose is to sell magazines. Why dies everything have to mean something? It's like when people said Tinky Winky was gay because he's purple and carried a bag. No. He is just a stupid Teletubby thought up to entertain kids and make money.
We got this issue in the mail a few days ago. I put it on the coffee table. Thing 2 picks it up and says I could sell this at school. Lol

Not only do we have the word police, we now have the picture police. 78

This years cover -

[Image: 1392353874000-swimsuit-cover.jpg]
I wonder if the pchopper gets a prize too?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Aww. They are chopped? Boooooo
No, no...every woman's ass and thighs look like that. Yours should look like that!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

That ain't happening. I have a lil' junk in the trunk.
Kate Upton made the cover for the third time; she's on the flip-side of the 50th Anniversary issue.

[Image: o-KATE-UPTON-SPORTS-ILLUSTRATED-SWIMSUIT-ISSUE-570.jpg]

She's a beautiful girl with a real body, men won't feel like they are breaking her in half. A snarky model, I can't recall who, referred to her as fat, cow like. There's nothing fat about Kate, she's gorgeous.
Beautiful breasts!
She has a walk like molasses. And a jiggle like jello. Ah... Kate what is your fate?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Check her out in zero gravity. I watched this yesterday & laughed my ass off, not at her but at the photographers and other staff.

A skinny bitch called Kate Upton fat?

What a load of shit, I bet she's a size zero freak whoever said that?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.