Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF
Holy crap, she looks exactly like Melanie, I tried to post her pic, but that effin photobucket keeps shuttling down! hah

(Duplicate) no "DELETE" option! See below)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-21-2017, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's Pam Anderson.

Sometimes I feel sorry for some of these women who try to stop time. There's nothing wrong with getting older, at least that's what I told myself when I pulled a 2 ft. long grey hair off my shirt the other day.

(05-21-2017, 06:13 PM)Carsman Wrote: Holy crap, she looks exactly like Melanie, I tried to post her pic, but that effin photobucket keeps shuttling down! hah

Have you lost your mind? Take your Geritol and go to bed for Christ's sake.
(05-20-2017, 04:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think she messed with her face, I didn't even recognize her :(

[Image: 40955FDF00000578-0-image-a-32_1495304289910.jpg]

She still looks good to me, but she's definitely messed with her face and looks like a different person.

I kinda like her, but she's always showed questionable judgment, in my opinion.

These days, she's been visiting Ecuador and advocating for incarcerated Julian Assange (the rape charges against him were just dropped) and they're reportedly involved. I think he's a slimy little worm.
(05-21-2017, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's Pam Anderson.

Sometimes I feel sorry for some of these women who try to stop time. There's nothing wrong with getting older, at least that's what I told myself when I pulled a 2 ft. long grey hair off my shirt the other day.

I thought she was Melanie, since she looks similar to Pam, if I got photobucket to finally work, see below.
(Both still look pretty damn good for their age)

[Image: melanie-griffith-zoom-891ffc8c-0a46-416c...yzwegp.jpg]

I saw a clip of her this morning. It was from an awards show last night. She said she is soon to be 80. She looks great. I didn't think she looked like a cat or plastic in any way.

Jane Fonda -

[Image: Jane_Fonda_ponytail_Emmy_Awards.jpg?auto...=728&h=404]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Many "50" year old's don't look as good as Hanoi Jane!

(All the work done on her was done to perfection!)

On one hand I want to mock him, he needs it, but on the other I feel so sorry for him. It's gotta be just awful to think so poorly of yourself that you want to "fix" every goddamn thing.

He's called the human Ken doll and he's creepy as fuck. *shudders*

He's had 60 procedures that include a face lift, brow and eye lifts, 10 nose jobs, chest implants, a fake six pack, butt implants and not to mention regular Botox and fillers.

[Image: 4A083C3A00000578-5482519-image-a-15_1520608511655.jpg]

[Image: 4A083C2600000578-5482519-image-a-4_1520608288619.jpg]

[Image: 4A083CB200000578-5482519-image-a-10_1520608377072.jpg]
Apparently he’s happy with his dong?
The human Ken Doll is bizarre alright.  But, he sure does get a lot of attention in the tabloid rags.

I feel sorry for him too.  He's gotta be kinda loco en la cabeza.  This guy from Colombia looks creepy too, in a more literal way.

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000429456203.jpg?w=960]
Eric Yeiner Hincapié Ramírez (aka Kalaca Skull), 22, sliced off his nose to look like a skull. The tattoo artist says he has been obsessed with skulls since childhood - but he got really serious about looking like one when his mum died.

His gruesome procedures include having the bottom half of his nose removed and his ear lobes cut off. He split his tongue in two and dyed it grey, then had dark eye sockets permanently inked onto his face.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7122330/ma...ing-skull/
Skull dude looked perfectly nice and normal before his extreme makeover.

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000429457335.jpg?w=960]
I don't think that's a normal, well adjusted person.
I didn't recognize this woman and she's someone I've thought is beautiful in the past.

I can't get the guy out of the picture damnit.

[Image: 39225118-9255305-The_latest_Ashley_Judd_...753468.jpg]
(02-13-2021, 07:07 AM)Duchess Wrote: I didn't recognize this woman and she's someone I've thought is beautiful in the past.

I can't get the guy out of the picture damnit.

[Image: 39225118-9255305-The_latest_Ashley_Judd_...753468.jpg]
Is that my British sister fathered by another mister? hah
Ashley Juggs? I saw an article about her a few days ago.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yes, it is   :(

Was the article about her breaking her leg in the Congo?
(02-13-2021, 10:37 AM)Duchess Wrote: Yes, it is   :(

Was the article about her breaking her leg in the Congo?

Yes, she was doing something stupid but that's normal for her. Her light is not very bright.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I just saw a picture of Kris Jenner taken recently and even tho she is wearing dark glasses I can tell she is pulled VERY tight. What the fuck is wrong with all these women? How do they not know that doing some of this shit to themselves makes them look worse.