Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF
(10-31-2014, 06:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

This woman went to Africa for a cosmetic eye implant, they are illegal in the United States. She wanted a new, lighter eye color and that's exactly what she got. As you can imagine, it carries a great deal of risk.

I usually find a lot to mock in regards to some of the people who do this type of thing, but some of it makes me feel a little sad for them too. This isn't a little injection of filler or botox, she risked her eye sight.

She explained about the procedure: 'They go into the eye and they make a little slit. They take an implant and it's folded up. They open it [and] spread it over your eye.

[Image: 1414779185095_wps_1_FILE_In_this_Sept_20_2014.jpg]

[Image: 1414771010722_Image_galleryImage_image001_png.JPG]
She looked better with the dark sultry eyes.
(02-25-2014, 10:34 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think this is largely for publicity and a money-making venture for her, but the fact that she's willing to alter her appearance so dramatically and wants to be seen as plastic (even for money) is indicative of some serious self-esteem issues.

[Image: article-2562870-1BA2455300000578-750_306x456.jpg]
This is Blondie Bennett ^ when she was 18. Cute, right?

[Image: article-2562870-1BA1B15900000578-904_634x931.jpg]
This is Blondie Bennett today ^, at 38.

'People can criticise me but this is who I am: I want my transformation to be head to toe, inside and out.'

Blondie regularly has spray tans, Botox and lip fillers to give her a more artificial appearance. But to make the transformation into the plastic toy complete, she is actively trying to become more stupid.

She said: 'When people ask why I want to be Barbie I think "who wouldn't want to be?"

Blondie, who has dedicated her life to transforming herself into Barbie, is taking her obsession with becoming a doll to extreme lengths - by having hypnotherapy to make her 'brainless'. She now has sessions once a week to make her more easily confused and vacant. 'I want people to see me as a plastic sex doll and being brainless is a big part of that'.

She is now unemployed and earns a living by taking money from online sugar daddies who support her in exchange for sexy pictures of her dressed as Barbie.

Full story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z2uLPJvi1W

Maybe she'll make enough to buy her dream house?
That's just sad.

Did ya'll know there is such a thing as vacation boobs? Yup. You can test drive a new set of hooters. Make an appointment and the Dr. will inject you with saline solution which will be absorbed into your body instead of being confined in implants. Your breasts will slowly deflate and you'll be back to your normal self in no time, some say 24 hrs., other say it lasts longer. Vacation boobs. *snort*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Weekend titties....Now thats a winning concept

Vacation boobs, weekend titties. It all makes me laugh. It must suck to be flat chested.
(11-23-2014, 07:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Vacation boobs, weekend titties. It all makes me laugh. It must suck to be flat chested.

ehh...you get used to it after 49 years.
(11-23-2014, 10:13 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Christ on a stick!

I know several guys that love what they call "sparrow tits", and don't the like the big mushy ones at all, so . . . . . . .
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Guys have a code. If a girls got small tits, it's cool as long as she can 37

If a girl's ugly, there's no face on a 110 and if she Kiss-my-ass she can still get some 46

Now, if a girl's a complete Insane Twat she better be a Slut that 109 Bottom1 and 98
(11-24-2014, 09:27 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(11-23-2014, 10:13 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Christ on a stick!

I know several guys that love what they call "sparrow tits", and don't the like the big mushy ones at all, so . . . . . . .

sparrow tits?...never heard that one. Hahaha...

It must suck to be flat chested.

Women boobs are great, no matter the size.

Edit: Actually, lemme add a qualifier...I don't care much for saggy ones that resemble over sized cow udder tits.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

This thread is starting to scare me. Sparrow tits, cow's udders, sagging. Oh man.
I would prefer a set of small naturals over fake tits any day, FQ2
(11-24-2014, 04:11 PM)crash Wrote: I would prefer a set of small naturals over fake tits any day, FQ2

Thank you sweety...Blowing-kisses

I didn't lie. hah

[Image: 562642_2138768364219_137986800_n.jpg]

While I think this is a horrid pic of me, after what Aussie posted, I'm okay putting my ugly out there.

Anyhooooo...there are 2 sets of fake titties here...one is obvious, who is sporting the other fakes...the one on the far right, or the one second from left?
Hot Damn FQ2, you sure should "be happy with yourself"!!! Ugly, NOT!
The others, not so much.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

A. You don't look ugly at all, FAHQTOO -- you look naturally pretty.

B. I got $5.00 on the tits on the right.
There is a Lotta woman in that pic.
FQ2 your looking Way tasty in there
The 2nd from far left, she's heavy enough to pull it off though.

You're cute, your boobs match your body. Naturally thin women(unless they're extremely lucky) usually don't have huge knockers.
(11-24-2014, 07:47 PM)Carsman Wrote: Hot Damn FQ2, you sure should "be happy with yourself"!!! Ugly, NOT!
The others, not so much.

I'm pretty happy Cars. I just don't like this pic of me. My older sister is on the right of me with her fakes. Her boobies used to be just like mine and I don't like her "job" at all. They do look good with the right shirt on though. My best friend since grade school is on the left of me. I think hers look a lot more natural, but she's a big girl.
(11-24-2014, 07:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: A. You don't look ugly at all, FAHQTOO -- you look naturally pretty.

B. I got $5.00 on the tits on the right.

I look like a bitch in that pic...imagine that!! hah

Sorry...it's the one to the left of me.
Well..........there goes another $5.00 down the drain.

I don't know much about implants, but they all look nice to me (except that bitchy looking blonde in the middle!) --like a fun group to party with.