Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF

...or you could end up like this or worse.

It's hard to wrap my mind around a woman WANTING a bigger ass.

[Image: article-2239722-163FAE1F000005DC-975_634x610.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What. The. Fuck.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Butt implants gone bad. *shudders*

I have the occasional fat day and sometimes I think my hair is more fucked up than usual but I've never considered taking such drastic measures. I'd rather be a barker than go through something like that. Woof.
I am all for a little plastic surgery. A little. That nonsense above is just stupid. Anyone that goes to that extreme has serious esteem issues that no amount of work will fix
Looking at that picture again and that can't be real. Unless the doctor used a giant can of tomatoes as the implant.

Her implants flipped inside out. Here's the story -

Fucked up ass
Draw some nipples on there and they could be tits.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'll say it again.

Yummy!

Aren't you the one I said would screw a snake if you could hold its head still?
This is a terrific thread! a botched up plastic ass hah

People need to be grateful and thankful for everything they have, too much discontent out there, it is actually refreshing to spot a natural person hah
we've older men with dyed hair that look like hell and older women with dyed hair that look like hell. All those chemicals seeping into the skull scare the hell out of me.

Remember Duchess of Alba from Spain, she was not happy with herself!
what a disaster.

Love yourself just the way you are!!!!!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
It would make a great serving dish for nacho cheese............
I bet some are more happy with themselves than others. My problem is I just don't do anything for myself anymore. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-13-2013, 06:22 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Love yourself just the way you are!!!!!

I have a brother who follows that philosophy.

He now has a left arm that looks like it belongs to Popeye.

I ain't talking about the damned tattoo.
What a stupid cunt.

Those silly butt implants are not the only thing those wretched people are doing. Some are so desperate that they are going to people who are impersonating Doctors and they are being injected with cement. Yesterday I was all about mocking them but today I have some pity for them. Desperation is difficult to see and it bothers me that someone would be so unhappy with their appearance that they would resort to this.
(02-14-2013, 07:04 PM)Paulistano Wrote: What a stupid c**t.

Fixed it for you!

If he only had a stupid cunt . . . he wouldn't need to walk the wrinkled dog so often.

Carpe Shar pei!

And if he were ambidextrous; symmetry with his limbs.
Pumping Parties !

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/20969...lecgbypass
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
I watched a Doctor 90210 episode once where they removed fat from this chicks thighs and injected it in her flat as a pancake ass, once everything healed up the results were beautiful, she had no more saddle bags and an ass like a ripe nectarine.
(02-14-2013, 08:46 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Pumping Parties !

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/20969...lecgbypass

Amazing. People using concrete, superglue, motor oil, non-surgical silicone... as body fillers. Vain and insanely stupid.

Tracey Lynn Garner, a Mississippi woman who was once a man, was charged with administering a lethal injection of silicone into the derriere of an exotic dancer from Atlanta.

Wonder if Garner had a traditional sex change or just opted for the concrete and superglue route.

This is so awful & so desperate.

A plastic surgery addict injected cooking oil into her face when doctors refused to give her any more silicone.

Former model Hang Mioku has been left permanently disfigured following the DIY beauty treatment.

[Image: b213882136.jpg]