Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF
WHAT THE FUCK??!!!

She was beautiful!

ETA: This is her roughly around the time the doctors refused to inject her anymore:

[Image: article-2320679-19A8F7FA000005DC-625_306x423.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
Jesus Christ.

Addiction takes many forms.

I'm embracing my wrinkles; earned them all.
Holy Shit! Smiley_emoticons_shocked
[Image: jhjhglihgligilgjykugiugkug.jpg]

We can learn from those closest to us.
With all the vegetable oil, she probably smells delicious to that dog.
I think the vegetable oil was in a deep fryer and 450 degrees when she applied the treatment.
She was creepy, puffy and moon-faced in the picture user posted.

What the fuck kind of look was she shooting for?
The Tiki look? Smiley_emoticons_smile
(05-08-2013, 04:04 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: She was creepy, puffy and moon-faced in the picture user posted.

The fatter her face, the fewer the lines until...oops!
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-08-2013, 04:34 PM)username Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 04:04 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: She was creepy, puffy and moon-faced in the picture user posted.

The fatter her face, the fewer the lines until...oops!

Until her face explodes.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

"A crazy, naked black guy ate my face off on the bridge and I had it reconstructed" look? Or maybe "a chimpanzee tore my face off and I had it reconstructed" look.
My wife has a petite ass and its so cute.

I completely fail to see the appeal of a big fat jlo ass.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm with the midget...

[Image: hump-day-great-ass-26.jpg]

Why turn something great like that...

[Image: pebbelzkills.jpg]

into that hideous ridiculousness?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Why are yanks obsessed with big asses?

The world needs to know, my wife has the cutest little ass that she likes me to give a little spank every now and then.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Did it only come about since the gangsta rap culture morphed out of MC Hammer, or did I only start noticing then? Because I don't remember famous women from the 70s, 80s and 90s wanting bigger asses. Quite the opposite
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I think it was Sir Mix- A- Lot that made fat asses popular with the I like big butts song.
(05-08-2013, 09:00 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: The world needs to know, my wife has the cutest little ass that she likes me to give a little spank every now and then.

No. We really didn't need to know that.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-08-2013, 09:00 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Why are yanks obsessed with big asses?

The world needs to know, my wife has the cutest little ass that she likes me to give a little spank every now and then.

I think most Americans aren't into big asses.

We do however elect them with some regularity.
(05-08-2013, 09:29 PM)sally Wrote: I think it was Sir Mix- A- Lot that made fat asses popular with the I like big butts song.

I think the fascination started then too.

It became even more more accepted as "most desirable" when J.Lo hit the big time and constantly joked about her ass and how awful it was that everyone was always looking and commenting about it.

Poor Jennifer. She doesn't even realize how her asset makes the rockin' world go round. Her and Kim Kardashian.
(05-08-2013, 09:00 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Why are yanks obsessed with big asses?

The Yanks are not, the spooks however, are...