Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
Thank NightOwl.

I made a major error in post 69, however. I converted the 100,000 Rand into Euros instead of US Dollars. CORRECTION: His bail was only $112,000 USD not $885,000 USD. That makes this even more hard to swallow.

I do agree with you and ESAD about Pistorius being a ticking/crawling time bomb. I think he's destructive and people in his circle know that damn well; they will be baby-sitting and trying to reset him during his bail period, imo.

It's likely to me that he was already in that mode before Reeva's killing and that his self-absorbed and unstable mental state contributed significantly to her death, imo. I have nothing to support that opinion other than reading about his recklessly negligent and violent behavior for some time now and how he got away with it without being held accountable.

I don't trust Botha's statements either. So, I found other sources pertaining to the boat that he crashed back in 2009 and the restaurant shooting incident.

BOAT CRASH "ACCIDENT":
Police acknowledged in article below that Pistorius's blood alcohol content wasn't tested (which should be standard practice); the article notes that evidence of heavy alcohol consumption was found later when the boat, which Pistorius had only acquired 4 days earlier, was retrieved from the water's floor. While the article indicates that investigation was underway regarding possible prosecution, prosecution never happened, of course. Oscar's friend is quoted in another article at the time as saying (in a bragging type of way) that's because Oscar's so high-profile. That, I believe.

Pistorius and his PR team used his "miraculous recovery" after the accident to gain him tons of feel-good press at the time, hailing it as another "Oscar overcomes adversity"-type story. Unbelievable.

Full story:
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/B...t-20090224

PUBLIC SHOOTING "ACCIDENT"

Another example of the self-destructive behavior (imo) and getting away with it is the Johannesburg restaurant shooting incident. That was just last month, January 2013. Reeva was there. It was a packed restaurant. According to linked article below, Oscar's friend who was almost hit by the bullet claims that it wasn't Oscar's gun (don't know if I believe that) but that Oscar wanted to see it and it accidently got caught on his pants and fired. Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. Oscar, Reeva and their party lied and told the restaurant manager it never happened when the manager investigated upon hearing the shot, so no police report was filed.

Full Story:
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2013/02...ant-report

People need to be watching out for this guy; he's dangerous.
The_Villagers
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'd really hate to see someone else hurt or killed simply to prove the point that it was a very bad idea to release him.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
thats my point, plus i get a good docu...
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Johannesburg - Paralympian Oscar Pistorius has to live with his conscience after his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp was shot dead, Steenkamp's father said in Beeld on Saturday.

Pistorius, who is charged with murdering Reeva in his home on 14 February, was released on bail of R1m on Friday.

"It doesn't matter how much money he has and how good his legal team is, he will have to live with his conscience if he allows his legal team to lie for him," Barry Steenkamp told the newspaper.

"But if he is telling the truth, then perhaps I can forgive him one day.

"If it didn't happen the way he said it did, he must suffer, and he will suffer... only he knows."

Pistorius has denied murdering Reeva, saying he thought there was an intruder in his home.

Reeva's mother June said she wanted to finish grieving for her daughter and get used to not having her in her life.

According to the report, the family had received a bouquet and a card from the Pistorius family. "Yes, but what does it mean?" asked June.

"But also, his sister Aimee, did nothing wrong, and also his parents...they must be shattered. "They are not to blame," she said.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/R...nkamps-dad-
Pistorius-must-live-with-his-conscience-20130223

He's not telling the truth Mr. Steenkamp, and he never will. Not his style.

The Steenkamps seem like nice people; nicer than I. I don't think I could be considering forgiveness and labeling Oscar's family so blameless this quickly; but that's because I think that Pistorius murdered their daughter and suspect that his family is lying for him and/or blind. I hope the Steenkamps fight for justice for Reeva.
CNN is profiling this case right now.
I still can't believe no one thinks he is going to get away with this but me.
(02-23-2013, 10:50 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I still can't believe no one thinks he is going to get away with this but me.

I think he might. I'm not at the point where I'll say he IS going to get away with it but I could see it happening.
Commando Cunt Queen
When it rains, it pours...........

Now Pistorius' brother is charged with homicide from a 2008 car accident. WTF!

(CNN) -- As Olympic icon Oscar Pistorius faces a murder trial for shooting his girlfriend, his older brother is also charged in the death of a woman.

Carl Pistorius is accused in the 2010 death of a female motorcyclist, CNN affiliate eNCA reported Sunday.

Prosecutors say Carl Pistorius was driving recklessly in Vanderbijlpark, South Africa, when he crashed with the motorcyclist.
(02-24-2013, 08:36 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: When it rains, it pours...........

Now Pistorius' brother is charged with homicide from a 2008 car accident. WTF!

(CNN) -- As Olympic icon Oscar Pistorius faces a murder trial for shooting his girlfriend, his older brother is also charged in the death of a woman.

Carl Pistorius is accused in the 2010 death of a female motorcyclist, CNN affiliate eNCA reported Sunday.

Prosecutors say Carl Pistorius was driving recklessly in Vanderbijlpark, South Africa, when he crashed with the motorcyclist.

I just came in to post that, but its not murder but 1st degree manslaughter.

Snipped:
On Sunday, a South African man who said Steenkamp had stayed at his home since September, described Pistorius as moody and impatient. Cecil Myers, whose daughter was close friends with Steenkamp, said in an interview published Sunday in the City Press newspaper, that Pistorius will have the killing of Steenkamp on his conscience. “I hope he gets a long sentence. Gets what he deserves,” said Myers.

According to Myers, Steenkamp “told me he pushed her a bit into a corner. She felt caged in.” Myers said he told Pistorius “not to force himself on her. Back off.” He said that after initially agreeing with him, it appeared that Pistorius soon took no heed.

Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/02/24/pistori...z2Lpq6gLwr
==========================================================

What else will come to light between now and June? I think that this is just the beginning.

I don't know anyone who has killed another human being, by accident or otherwise. Yet, we've got one dead woman at the hands of Oscar Pistorius, one dead woman at the hands of Carl Pistorius, and one dead woman at the hands of Oscar's good buddy Anneke Kruger (why call Oscar Pistorius if you just hit a woman who jumped in front of your car on the highway?). Here's the link to the story about Kruger's accident and Oscar's presence at the scene.
http://www.arrivealive.co.za/news.aspx?s=4&i=985

Whatever the circumstances in the deaths of the women hit by Carl and Anneke (maybe they're not to blame at all; remains to be seen), it's just really weird to me that between these 3 men there are 3 dead women. JMO.

P.s. the News24 links regarding the boat crash and the restaurant shooting that I've posted upthread don't work, it's an issue on the station's end; I've got the stories in text if anyone wants them.
^ Anneke Kruger is a female friend of Pisotrius, not a male. Still very weird to me.

From News24 report:
In April 2009, Pistorius tried to prevent Beeld from taking photos of him at the N4 highway in Pretoria, after a female friend of his had been involved in an accident. A woman died upon impact after walking in front of Anneke Kruger's approaching car. Kruger works for In/sight, the company which handles Pistorius's business affairs.

Oscar Pistorius planned a personal memorial service on Tuesday for Reeva Steenkamp, the 29-year-old model he shot at his home on Valentine's Day.

The evening service would be at the Pretoria home of his uncle Arnold, where the Olympic athlete has been staying since he was released on bail awaiting trial on a premeditated murder charge.

Pistorius' reputation management firm said Pistorius had specifically requested the service `'as he remains in deep mourning for the loss of his partner Reeva," whom he says he shot by accident assuming an intruder had entered his home on Feb. 14.

Oscar has asked for a private service with people who share his loss, including his family members who knew and loved Reeva as one of their own," Vuma Reputation Management said in a statement.
Oscar Pistorius planned a personal memorial service on Tuesday for Reeva Steenkamp, the 29-year-old model he shot at his home on Valentine's Day.

The evening service would be at the Pretoria home of his uncle Arnold, where the Olympic athlete has been staying since he was released on bail awaiting trial on a premeditated murder charge.

Pistorius' reputation management firm said Pistorius had specifically requested the service `'as he remains in deep mourning for the loss of his partner Reeva," whom he says he shot by accident assuming an intruder had entered his home on Feb. 14.

`'Oscar has asked for a private service with people who share his loss, including his family members who knew and loved Reeva as one of their own," Vuma Reputation Management said in a statement.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26...65772.html

Why alert the media if his sentiments are sincere and he only wants to remember her privately? Oh yeah, the statement was released by his "reputation management firm".

"The loss of his partner"..."As one of their own (family)" ? She was his girlfriend of 4 months. She wasn't even living with him. I expected this public relations "poor remorseful grieving Oscar" bullshit, but it still rubs me the wrong way.

On a side note, more weirdness associated with this case. Judge Nair's cousin killed her two children and herself this weekend.
(02-26-2013, 02:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Why alert the media if his sentiments are sincere and he only wants to remember her privately? Oh yeah, the statement was released by his "reputation management firm".

I believed it was self serving the moment I read it & I don't think I'll be alone in that thought.
(02-26-2013, 02:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 02:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Why alert the media if his sentiments are sincere and he only wants to remember her privately? Oh yeah, the statement was released by his "reputation management firm".

I believed it was self serving the moment I read it & I don't think I'll be alone in that thought.

hah Oops, I was posting the same update at the same time.

Self-serving and misleading too, in my opinion.
(02-26-2013, 02:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 02:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah Oops, I was posting the same update at the same time.

Self-serving and misleading too, in my opinion.

It really disgusts me this Memorial for Reeva by Oscar, what kind of a stunt is this? damage control thats what "reputation management firm"
it's a joke!!

I've been following all your articles HairOfTheDog great job!!! let me tell you what a story and so many twists and turns it's unbelieveable seeing all this unfold here, we've Oscar & Carl then along comes Anneke whom I thought was a man in the beginning, what a shock she's connected to Pistorius and on the payroll. Is something dreadful in the water there?

Then along comes Cecil Meyers, he certainly didn't have much praise for Oscar. Oh! my God what that man and his family went through, can you imagine having to identify her body, fetch her belongings, he saw the blood down the stairs all over and drive her little car. There are so many people involved. This Judge Nair should just hear what Cecil Meyers and his family went through.

To-day I read Judge Nair is in mourning apparently his cousin killed herself and her 2 children, this is more madness!!!! the woman's ex husband was a police officer I believe. What a terrible thing this woman did she could have spared the man's 2 sons ages 17 & 12 I believe.

Over the weekend I had a little time and was reading again what you posted HairOfTheDog and ran into this article somewhere along the way.
As mentioned earlier on I agree he's reckless & dangerous!

Here is another girl 19 years old Casseby Taylor Memory drunk at a party at Pistorius' home and she accuses him of assault in 2009. I'm wondering if you saw this article?

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/n...S0yTqJOOSq
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(02-26-2013, 06:48 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Here is another girl 19 years old Casseby Taylor Memory drunk at a party at Pistorius' home and she accuses him of assault in 2009. I'm wondering if you saw this article?

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/n...S0yTqJOOSq

I'm not sure what to make of that incident, NightOwl. I read several articles about it right after Pistorius killed Reeva. The details/accounts of what went down are inconsistently reported.

Did Pistorius really chase Ms. Memory in a rage and intentionally cause her harm? Or, was she just an obnoxious drunk at his party who got hurt when a door slammed and filed charges because she was angry about being kicked out and wanted to get some revenge/bucks out of it? IDK. I think Botha was one of the cops that busted Pistorius that night and then let him go, which makes the cops' version of events even more suspect to me.

If she's telling the truth (and wasn't paid off to shut her mouth), I won't be surprised if Ms. Memory comes forward about that incident soon enough. Bet she's being hounded by reporters. I'd like to hear from her directly.

P.s. Notice the name of the family making such glowing comments about Pistorius and his parties in the article you linked? It's the same and only family (Stander) that Pistorius is allowed to contact within the gated community, per his bail conditions. I hope the Standers aren't in contact with the neighbors who will act as witnesses to an argument that night.
^To clarify: I hope that the Standers aren't in contact with the neighbors who will act as witnesses and gave LE statements about hearing an argument between Pistorius and Reeva on the night/morning that he killed her.

After giving his glowing review of Oscar Pistorius, Frans Stander told the reporter that Ms. Memory "must have been drunk" when interviewed about the alleged assault of Ms. Memory back in 2009. I think the Standers are biased in favor of Pistorius and could try to influence other neighbors.
New info on substance found at Pistorius home.

This new information was just released by Pistorius's team. It's interesting, but bear in mind that there is no confirmation from LE as to whether this is actually what was recovered from the home (thus far, no indication that LE has finished testing the substance and syringes).

Pistorius's team indicates that it is an herbal remedy called Testis compositum and is used “in aid of muscle recovery.”

A product called Testis compositum is also marketed as a sexual enhancer, good for lack of stamina. Some online retailers advertise oral and injectable forms as testosterone boosters and say it can aid sexual performance.

The U.S.-sold tablets contain 23 ingredients, including pig testicles, pig heart, pig embryo and pig adrenal gland, cortisone, ginseng and other botanicals. It also contains several minerals, according to a list Sullivan provided.

Charles Yesalis, a Penn State professor emeritus and expert on steroid use in sports, said animal steroids likely wouldn't have an athletic performance-enhancing effect unless taken in huge quantities. Even so, he said many elite athletes would be wary of using such supplements because they can be laced with banned substances and few would want to risk it.

Source:
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/0...erone.html