CLANG IS MIA

Did he get a job? Did he join the Seminary?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I heard he and several other members of the cult he belongs to jumped on board that asteroid that passed by last week.

They must not get internet service out there.

Whew. Good to read. I was concerned Ramsey had done something to him.
(02-18-2013, 01:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I heard he and several other members of the cult he belongs to jumped on board that asteroid that passed by last week.

That makes sense.

Or, maybe:

A. He got a girlfriend
B. Duchess is right and he got a job or entered the Seminary
C. He gave up the internet for Lent
D. His mom found his lingerie stash and he's on restriction

The possibilities are endless. I like Clang. I hope something good is keeping him busy.
I have a lot of time for Clang. It takes a real man to come out and say that he likes to frock up.
When I read the thread title, I thought he might have had the op..

As in the artist formerly known as Clang is now Mia
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Nice how you put this thread in the we don't give a fuck forum. Lol

BTW, I am innocent.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Lent.
Intriguing..
(02-18-2013, 09:29 PM)Donovan Wrote: Lent.

Ah ha!! Donovan nailed it.
(02-18-2013, 09:29 PM)Donovan Wrote: Lent.

Thanks! I'm fond of Clang and I notice when he hasn't been around.
(02-18-2013, 08:04 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Nice how you put this thread in the we don't give a fuck forum. Lol

I wouldn't read too much into that, I put a lot of topics in this forum.
(02-18-2013, 01:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-18-2013, 01:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I heard he and several other members of the cult he belongs to jumped on board that asteroid that passed by last week.

That makes sense.

Or, maybe:

A. He got a girlfriend [pah LOL]
B. Duchess is right and he got a job[PAH LOL] or entered the Seminary[Distinct possibility... phew]
C. He gave up the internet for Lent[TROLOLOLOLOL]
D. His mom found his lingerie stash and he's on restriction[50/50]

The possibilities are endless. I like Clang. I hope something good is keeping him busy.

I hope that helps narrow things down for you pet.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(02-19-2013, 11:28 AM)ESAD Wrote: I hope that helps narrow things down for you pet.

Thanks.

I'm not really that concerned; just hope he's MIA for positive reasons and nothing related to his health or that of his parents.
Unfortunately I can imagine they are the only two things that could drag him kicking and screaming from his KB
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

We are now into Holy Week and Lent is almost over. Strangely, I've thought about Clang often the past few weeks.
Hopefully he will be back next Sunday. What if he decides he doesn't want to come back?
(03-24-2013, 12:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Hopefully he will be back next Sunday. What if he decides he doesn't want to come back?

If that happens, I think you should throw yourself off a freeway overpass.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-24-2013, 12:32 PM)username Wrote:
(03-24-2013, 12:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Hopefully he will be back next Sunday. What if he decides he doesn't want to come back?

If that happens, I think you should throw yourself off a freeway overpass.

Right after you....
(03-24-2013, 12:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What if he decides he doesn't want to come back?

That happens all the time online...and I'll be grateful he didn't do a goodbye thread. hah

...although those are pretty funny. Nothing like a good ragequit.

I like Clang. I try to find something likable about all of you assholes.