Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL 2013 SEASON
(03-14-2013, 11:14 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Gave the finger to the birds.

It took him 2 yrs. but he all but destroyed my beloved Eagles. I don't like feeling pissy about that so I choose to think about the previous 10-11 yrs. when we were the cream of the crop.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Bye-bye, Kolb!

Just released by the Cards.

Give my best to Sanchez and Tebow.
Welcome to the Twin Cities, Greg Jennings!

Vikes make a splash and land a premier WR.

Now, we have 4 of the first 53 picks in this year's draft. Time to add another WR and a couple of LB's.

Excited about this year!

The National Football League may soon be faced with its first openly gay player - a man who intends to keep playing after coming out.

Football has never had a gay active player in its nearly 100-year history, but some have argued that it's time for a change.

That change is likely to come sooner rather than later, as a player is reportedly preparing to make a public announcement about his sexual orientation before the 2013 season.

Story
Does him being gay affect his ability to play ball? No.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I think if he comes out the media will make it a bigger deal than it is. They will promote the salacious side of it. I don't think most players will bat an eye.
(03-26-2013, 09:53 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Does him being gay affect his ability to play ball? No.

How the fuck do you know?

It just might make him a better player.

My team's 2013 offseason conditioning program began today! Yabba Dabba Do! I wish I could run around the field with them! Other women might like to spend a day at the spa, not me, I want to catch a pass (or make one. heh) and while I couldn't take any of them out, I could jump on their back & try. It would be like a flea on an elephant's ass kinda thing.
Bye-bye, Skelton . . . Hello Palmer!

Buffalo signed Kevin Kolb. 113

Hey Mr. Bone, is this cool or what! I've always thought this was the greatest play I had ever seen while watching football -

DeSean Jackson Honored Punt Return Is Considered NFL’s Greatest Play Ever

NFL.com had readers vote on what they considered the “Greatest Play” in NFL history. The obvious nominees were plays like “The Catch” or the “Immaculate Reception.” The play that ended up winning was DeSean Jackson’s punt return against the New York Giants.

I've watched this replay about a zillion times already & I'm still just as thrilled as I was the first time.

Poor Coach Coughlin & Matt Dodge 113

That's pretty awesome... it was an incredible play!

It makes me smile even more that it was done on the Giants field.
Its like his legs got a hit of juice.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Steve Young had an incredible run for the 49ers against the Vikings back in 1988 or so that should rank in the top 5 of all-time individual runs. I'll try to find a link.
(04-13-2013, 10:57 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Steve Young had an incredible run for the 49ers against the Vikings back in 1988 or so that should rank in the top 5 of all-time individual runs. I'll try to find a link.

I watched that game at a sports bar; everyone was going wild.

I think this is the clip.

YeeHaw! 2013 schedule is released.
@HotD, I missed this.

Thanks for posting.

That '88 Vikings team was pretty good too. A ton of talent on defense.

That's just an incredible run!!

Draft day is finally here!

One mock to rule them all -

I really like that headline. ^^^^^
Vikings have 11 picks in this draft, including 2 late 1st rounders. We need a linebacker, cornerback and wide-receiver that'll be capable of starting next season.

We have the 4th pick with 9 selections total.

Where will Geno Smith go? Care to make a guess?