Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you hate about ...
me ::bravo::.Type something youdon't likeabout me and the next poster types something theydon't likeabout you, and so on and so on. Or just tell me to fuck off if you don't like this game.
You're a sassy drunk?
You're a cryptic fuck at times, but sometimes I like that also.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:You're a cryptic fuck at times, but sometimes I like that also.
Your avatar kinda makes me nervous.
Nothing, except that you won't show me you know what.
86 112
You show glints of funny, wit and profoundness at times; Then you just fuck it by reverting back to that teen "I wanna hump your leg" fox terrior mentality
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Middle Finger Wrote:Nothing, except that you won't show me you know what.
You are playing the game wrong FrankenTard. You were suppossed to say something you don't like about Lumpy. Unless you were referring to her, but I can't imagine what it is thatyou want her to show you. She has shown everything except her vagina, and we all know how you hate those.
sally Wrote:
You are playing the game wrong FrankenTard. You were suppossed to say something you don't like about Lumpy. Unless you were referring to her, but I can't imagine what it is thatyou want her to show you. She has shown everything except her vagina, and we all know how you hate those.
::lmao::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
EVERY LITTLE THING
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ditto
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
::bravo::::bravo::::bravo::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
1. When you don't hang up the towels after a shower

2. You always leave the car on empty when I use it

3. The door to the mailbox is always open after you get the mail

4. Leaving the trash bags just outside the door so I have to put it in the bin 5 fuckin feet away.

..........oops! sorry wrong forum.:Blush:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:1. When you don't hang up the towels after a shower

2. You always leave the car on empty when I use it

3. The door to the mailbox is always open after you get the mail

4. Leaving the trash bags just outside the door so I have to put it in the bin 5 fuckin feet away.

..........oops! sorry wrong forum.:Blush:
Actually, I thought you were talking about me. I do all that stuff, especially leaving the car on empty. That really pisses off my husband ::dlaugh::
sally Wrote:
I haven't posted a photo of the back of my neck but only because I haven't figured out how to do that yet. ::dunno::
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:
sally Wrote:
You are playing the game wrong FrankenTard. You were suppossed to say something you don't like about Lumpy. Unless you were referring to her, but I can't imagine what it is that you want her to show you.  She has shown everything except her vagina, and we all know how you hate those.
I haven't posted a photo of the back of my neck but only because I haven't figured out how to do that yet.  ::dunno::

May I recommend you use your feet? Steady there. S T E A D Y . . .

(And, please. Have someone take a picture of you taking that picture. Thanks. ::thumbs:: )
I'm jealous of your sexy ass... bitch... Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Momster Wrote:I'm jealous of your sexy ass... bitch... Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Damnit, if you guys are not going to play the game right then at least quote the person you are talking about. This would mean that you were talking about OBK since he posted before you, and I'm willing to bet his ass looks like an old flap jack. Thats nothing to be jealous of, Momster.
okay, remove from above and reinsert under Sally.

Now ... go make me some bread, toots!
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Momster Wrote:I'm jealous of your sexy ass... bitch... Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Damnit, if you guys are not going to play the game right then at least quote the person you are talking about. This would mean that you were talking about OBK since he posted before you, and I'm willing to bet his ass looks like an old flap jack. Thats nothing to be jealous of, Momster.

Hey! I've been told my ass is firm and shapely.

(And, my mom is rarely wrong about issues like that.)
I don't hate you.

You just bring so little to the party I tend to ignore you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.