Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ON THE GRILL

Have you grilled yet in 2013?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Plenty.

First day of Aurumn today, though...the days are getting shorter and cold weather is coming.... :(

Still raining too...foot and a half here in the past 10 days.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Nope. No reason either because the weather is just fine but we haven't.

While I could grill, I'd rather leave that to my husband and he isn't typically motivated to do that unless we're having guests over.
Commando Cunt Queen
Yup, I cook on my woodstove every weekend using the cast iron pans that hang on the walls, the grill is buried in the snow.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I grilled some chicken breast the other day. I pound it out flat, marinate it with Lawry's seasoning, garlic powder, pepper and olive oil. Then I throw some soaked mesquite chips on the hot coals before putting it on the grill to give it a little smoke flavor.
I love beating the crap out of boneless chicken breasts they stretch and flatten out like silly putty, then you can roll them up with stuff in them like spinach and cheese with garlic maybe some ham slices. Then sprinkle with paprika.

Someone once heard me say I needed a meat tenderizer so I was gifted with one, a restaurant size one. That thing is damn near as big as a bat, you could take someone out with it. I've never used it.
(03-01-2013, 07:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Someone once heard me say I needed a meat tenderizer so I was gifted with one, a restaurant size one. That thing is damn near as big as a bat, you could take someone out with it. I've never used it.

My husband bought one of those and I never used it either, I can't even fit the damn thing in a drawer so I keep it in the garage. I don't know what he thought I was going to do with it, maybe actually kill the cows and pigs with it myself.

After I posted that I decided to take a picture of it so people could see I wasn't exaggerating the bigness of it but I can't find it, it had been standing in a crock by my range but it's gone now. I seriously think had I used it on my island it would have damaged it.
I didn't even think about that, I'd probably crack my granite countertop in half if I used that thing.
I'm pretty sure they only make those things for people who are too cheap to buy a decent cut or have no idea how to cook their meat.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

I wouldn't know, I've never pounded meat before.

Sarcastic
We use our grill year round almost daily. Now, I personally don't grill, but my husband has no problem going out in the freezing cold, rain, snow, etc to grill. If he's not home, not happening.
(02-28-2013, 04:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Have you grilled yet in 2013?

Gonna hit 60° today

My dinner tonight (Salad and steak fries not shown)

[Image: 9b969b0b7b.jpg]
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

60????
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My trees are tapped now I wait.
(03-02-2013, 04:35 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Gonna hit 60° today

My dinner tonight (Salad and steak fries not shown)

[Image: 9b969b0b7b.jpg]

The end result

[Image: d47f1d4d08.jpg]
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

That looks delicious Kid
Maybe with time you won't be an abusive alcoholic and can add a glass of wine and another place setting.
That's a great idea for a recovering alcoholic Sally.