Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ON THE GRILL

Dear God
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-04-2013, 02:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Dear God

You don't believe Kid HAS a bag of tricks OR

You don't want to know what's IN Kid's bag of tricks?

None of the above. It was you telling Kid that Hot D had been enlightened & that he should work his magic.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-04-2013, 02:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

None of the above. It was you telling Kid that Hot D had been enlightened & that he should work his magic.

MS always shows me the way. hah

More interestingly, he seems to fancy himself Kid's number one fan and love/sex coach. MS's been posting about Kid getting some, Kid's magic, and even Kid's bag of tricks today.

I have faith in MS's ability to transform other men into babe magnets such as himself. I mean, there are probably only a few of us women who can resist a man who's steaming with a passion for movie musicals, love of award shows, and an obsessive fascination with Dan Fogelberg.

Should Kid elect to follow the teachings of the master, I can see them being the most irresistible players of them all; almost a crime against women.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSp1SUn7anQPAJKzKpQ-a...KPg0a612LQ]
(03-04-2013, 04:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 02:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

MS always shows me the way. hah

More interestingly, he seems to fancy himself Kid's number one fan and love/sex coach. MS's been posting about Kid getting some, Kid's magic, and even Kid's bag of tricks today.

I have faith in MS's ability to transform other men into irresistible chick magnets such as himself. I mean, what woman can resist a man who's steaming with a passion for movie musicals, love of award shows, and an obsessive fascination with Dan Fogelberg?

Should Kid elect to follow the teachings of the master, I can see them being the most irresistible swingers of them all; almost a crime against women.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSp1SUn7anQPAJKzKpQ-a...KPg0a612LQ]

From past experience, I've found that introducing my love of Dan Fogelberg's music is best done AFTER I've gotten the goods, so to speak.

And you're right, I'm one of Kid's biggest advocates here.

Una problema para Usted? (I don't consider us to be familiar enough with each other to use 'tu').
No problemos.

I didn't realize that Kid had enlisted you as his virtual sexual advocate. That's a little weird and surprising, but it's between the two of you.

Carry on, love doctor...
(03-04-2013, 05:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: No problemos.

Carry on, love doctor...

Could be my new handle.

I'll think it over.

Now that Krystal's back I've got work to do.
I grilled halibut tonight; topped it with a garlic cilantro butter which I made for the first time. Really good combo.
Was it good enough for Jehovah?
Well, it was sinfully good, but not so much as to be a last meal request so I wouldn't say (out loud) that it was good enough for Jehovah.

I actually did get stoned though (in the non-lethal sense, obviously).
Well said, because they were waiting.

[Image: lev24.jpg]