Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ON THE GRILL
(03-03-2013, 07:55 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I thought your meal looked just fine Kid. Thank you for sharing. The loud critics do not contribute here yet tear down others when they do.

(03-03-2013, 08:09 AM)thekid65 Wrote: OOOOOOooooo....Can I be your BFF?

And there we have it.

Mock is dead.

Somebody needs to change all the forum headings.

"Don't like your feelings hurt? This is the place to get your ass kissed, even if you are fat or have a drinking problem. Like sandwiches and old jokes? We do that poo. Never want to learn anything? Never had an original thought in your life? This is the place for you! Moooooo!"
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
If you don't like it Cracked, leave. Simple as that.

BTW, Cracked isn't a typo. Something is wrong with you.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yes, something is wrong with me. I have real friends. If I need to share or talk or listen, I do it with them. I don't need a bunch of strangers to pretend (or worse, really be that invested) they are my BFFs.

This place was somewhere to unwind and throw a few barbs to people who were of like mind. You like to talk shit but if anyone bitchslaps you back, they are a horrible person.

You people are full of shit. You pretend you are the biggest and baddest but whine at the drop of a hat.

Only a few people still get the concept. Mock is dead. It didn't stand the test of time. Too many women who just can't help the way they are.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I felt like this last night; after dinner........
[Image: hknij5mz8.gif]
Cracker, forums evolve. It's just the way it is. There are people on here that I do like and chat with off the forum. Members have asked about my brother and myself privately. They do not take the place of my IRL friends. There are degrees of friendship. I wouldn't expect you to understand. I will tell you this....you have to be a friend to have a friend
(03-03-2013, 12:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Cracker, forums evolve. It's just the way it is. There are people on here that I do like and chat with off the forum. Members have asked about my brother and myself privately. They do not take the place of my IRL friends. There are degrees of friendship. I wouldn't expect you to understand. I will tell you this....you have to be a friend to have a friend

So this is the friendship board now? Would you say clique? Posse? Because whiners use those terms often...

Pussy Posse. That fits.

The friends comment didn't hurt. I have a bunch. People love me. Men and women. I'm cool as hell and super funny. What I prefer to have here is a place to say the shit you didn't say out loud.

Why is okay to call sally a drunk but poor little wife-beating Kid has to be protected? Weak people flock to each other. IRL and online.

I do notice the hypocrisy. A few others do, too. Just a few now, though.

It's time for someone to say, "If you don't like it Cracker, don't post here." Usually it is Duchess or her little lap dog, but I'm leaving it open to all the fatties and drunks...
(03-03-2013, 01:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: So this is the friendship board now?

Cue the unicorns and rainbows..........

[Image: rainbows-and-unicorns-bitches-2.jpg]
(03-03-2013, 01:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: Why is okay to call sally a drunk but poor little wife-beating Kid has to be protected?

Because he has a dick and he doesn't really mess with Ramsey too much. So if you poke fun of his salad Ramsey will be right over to caress his balls.
Say what you want Cracker. No one is stopping you.
(03-03-2013, 01:43 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 01:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: Why is okay to call sally a drunk but poor little wife-beating Kid has to be protected?

Because he has a dick and he doesn't really mess with Ramsey too much. So if you poke fun of his salad Ramsey will be right over to caress his balls.

She doesn't call Duchess or Maggot a drunk or pothead, just you, F2, and ESAD.

You can't pay Cracker to kiss an ass. IRL or here. I'd rather take a hit than to kiss an ass.

I was going to explain the difference between evolve and stagnate, but I'm not that invested.
(03-03-2013, 01:43 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Say what you want Cracker. No one is stopping you.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I'm pretty sure that goes without saying.
Commando Cunt Queen
Clearly not to Cracker.
WTF? You are retarded.
(03-03-2013, 12:38 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: I felt like this last night; after dinner........
[Image: hknij5mz8.gif]

Amazing! Mesmerizing and awe-inspiringly stupendous. Respect-applause

[Image: amazing.gif]

For the visual tickle heads.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-03-2013, 02:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yeah baby!! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
Potheads!

Since you are, umm, in a thinking mood: Do you think a sin is based on the sinner? Some of us (ramsey) only notice faults in people we don't care for but completely miss the same faults in ourselves and people we cling to desperately. And why would you try to mock someone's awesome intellectual ability? When did it become popular to be mildly retarded? And why would you post a bunch of pictures of your house and your food and your yard and your friends if you weren't crying out for some attention? Don't people realize the rest of us don't need Internet reassurance to be healthy and happy?

Weird fuckers.
(03-03-2013, 02:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: Potheads!

Since you are, umm, in a thinking mood: Do you think a sin is based on the sinner? Some of us (ramsey) only notice faults in people we don't care for but completely miss the same faults in ourselves and people we cling to desperately. And why would you try to mock someone's awesome intellectual ability? When did it become popular to be mildly retarded? And why would you post a bunch of pictures of your house and your food and your yard and your friends if you weren't crying out for some attention? Don't people realize the rest of us don't need Internet reassurance to be healthy and happy?

Weird fuckers.

Sorry, I'm two completely lame and stupid to reply with anything but a "burp".
(03-03-2013, 02:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: And why would you post a bunch of pictures of your house and your food and your yard and your friends if you weren't crying out for some attention?

You view people sharing pix as a cry for attention? hah

I love it when people share pix in here, it's mostly fun and interesting to me. I like the vacation pix the best and Mo's photos of life in Yemen are always fascinating. I try to be engaged in what everyone is posting, whether it be pix, comments or simply mindless bullshit that's good for a laugh. I'm sorry you're so unhappy here :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Anybody want a picture of the pothole that destroyed my outer tye rod end on the passenger side last week? I'm thinking of sending a letter to the highway dept. for re-imbursment of the 29.00 it cost me for a new one. Never mind the hour it took to put it in.