Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ON THE GRILL
I'm not unhappy anywhere I am. My emotional well-being doesn't depend on anyone I didn't make myself. Somebody has to poke the cows or they will continue with the Facebooking here. I don't like too much of that shit. A little is okay, but they are getting carried away.

Can't decide if I am going to poke Kid about his yardsale castle or not. I like my stuff to match and be a set and I don't like furniture you can put together yourself. I don't have the same stuff I had in college...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-03-2013, 02:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Anybody want a picture of the pothole that destroyed my outer tye rod end on the passenger side last week? I'm thinking of sending a letter to the highway dept. for re-imbursment of the 29.00 it cost me for a new one. Never mind the hour it took to put it in.

Maybe send a letter to the DMV about the retard who drove through a huge fucking pothole at a high rate of speed and fucked up his car.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-03-2013, 02:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Anybody want a picture of the pothole

No, thank you. I'm hungup on sinkholes. I actually spent time reading about them, what causes them, what states are prone to them, I read about rock formation & the effects of water and I even got a goddamn map of all the states showing where they are the most susceptible.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What a way to start my day, Cracker. Can always count on you.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(03-03-2013, 02:53 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: What a way to start my day, Cracker. Can always count on you.

I'm a little bored. Did all my inside stuff yesterday and two cold two be outside today. I may brave the wind if nobody will fight back...
(03-03-2013, 02:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 02:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Anybody want a picture of the pothole

No, thank you. I'm hungup on sinkholes. I actually spent time reading about them, what causes them, what states are prone to them, I read about rock formation & the effects of water and I even got a goddamn map of all the states showing where they are the most susceptible.

Well don't move to Fl. The whole state might eventually drop off the map.
Wouldn't help, wetbacks can swim...
(03-03-2013, 03:46 PM)Cracker Wrote: Wouldn't help, wetbacks can swim...

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-03-2013, 01:52 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 01:43 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 01:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: Why is okay to call sally a drunk but poor little wife-beating Kid has to be protected?

Because he has a dick and he doesn't really mess with Ramsey too much. So if you poke fun of his salad Ramsey will be right over to caress his balls.

She doesn't call Duchess or Maggot a drunk or pothead, just you, F2, and ESAD.

You can't pay Cracker to kiss an ass. IRL or here. I'd rather take a hit than to kiss an ass.

I was going to explain the difference between evolve and stagnate, but I'm not that invested.

I haven't called anyone a pothead in a long time. And when I do, it's usually in response to some nasty comment made by them first. In sure you noticed during your extensive search of all my old posts that I don't normally initiate shit. I will respond when in the mood to do so however. I just don't get off on dinging insults and calling people names like you do.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Methinks you don't know so much about what gets people off. It isn't constant stupidity and whining, just in case that is what you were thinking...
(03-03-2013, 07:38 PM)Cracker Wrote: Methinks you don't know so much about what gets people off. It isn't constant stupidity and whining, just in case that is what you were thinking...

Well for me lately, it's been my vibrator. Lol
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Now would be a good time for you to catch a man. Get a good bra and get out there!
You know you're in a forum full of women if posting a picture of a grilled steak leads to talk of vibrators and bras.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

My favorite part of Mock is the way threads get derailed.
(03-03-2013, 11:07 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 04:55 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Pfffft. Like it bothers me to see someone else drink. The other place setting? Would that mean I have to have a conversation while I'm stuffing my pie hole? Fuck that.

That meal looked really good and made me hungry (don't like mushrooms, but they slide right on over to the side easily).

If you still had some steak, eggs and potatoes, I'd come over in a heartbeat for a medium T-bone, 2 eggs over-easy, and some hashed browns, if I was nearby (and had some mace in my purse, standard safety measure - no offense). 3 plates preferred. I wouldn't talk. I'd just stuff my piehole and be gone. I don't hate to eat and run. No need for alcohol, I could grab a Bloody Mary later.

You could brown bag a sammich for me to take home for dinner too. Thanks.

Always with the 'I'd hang with you, but won't bang with you'.

Mix it up a little.
(03-04-2013, 12:26 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Always with the 'I'd hang with you, but won't bang with you'.

Mix it up a little.

Not always. Here's a twist. I'd neither hang or bang with you.

(03-04-2013, 12:30 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 12:26 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Always with the 'I'd hang with you, but won't bang with you'.

Mix it up a little.

Not always. Here's a twist. I'd neither hang or bang with you.

Ma'am, that hurts.
Sounds like she left the door open for me though....
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(03-04-2013, 02:39 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Sounds like she left the door open for me though....

She has been officially 'enlightened' this morning, Kid.

Time to work some of your magic.