Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
STAY AWAY FROM THEM

I don't think you people take me seriously when I tell you that tardness is contagious.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't think anyone takes stuff on Mock seriously.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

They shouldn't. Mock should be nothing more than a distraction, a place to cut loose.
It's entertainment. Odd entertainment, but entertainment all the same.
I take everything that ramsey says very seriously. Words to live by...
Thank you HOTD. I think.

Lol
I feel stupider every time I have to talk to a tard, have to go to the library, or listen to Bill Nye to get my brain back on track
Isn't Bill Nye for kids?

I don't use the library. People take those books home and do terrible things to them.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Tards are everywhere...even at the bank.
ESPECIALLY at the bank.

Tards spend all day hugging & kissing too. Yuk. I can't stand that kissy face bullshit and it makes me want to stomp them like they are an ugly bug. Given I can't actually do that I resort to telling them to die in a fire.
I can't stand when someone I just meet tries to hug me. Did I say you could touch me ???

*ick*

I'm not even crazy about shaking hands with people. People for the most part gross me out...so do bad teeth.
So I guess the Mock Convention will be a pretty impersonal gathering.
(03-14-2013, 11:03 AM)Jimbone Wrote: So I guess the Mock Convention will be a pretty impersonal gathering.

Nah, I've said before that I don't view Mockers as I do the rest of society. I'm a snob that way. Some of you are big assholes but you're my assholes, that means you're the best.

Have I ever mentioned what I massive hypocrite I am?