Sex Ed
Forgive me, I'm stealing a topic from 24...

Would you feel comfortable giving a teenaged girl a vibrator? I guess this is the latest thing to keep young women celibate but personally, I think it's a brilliant idea. I had some monster orgasmic dreams when I was 17, but I had no idea how to replicate them consciously.

Does the idea of your 17 year old daughter happilymasturbating bother you?
MF - this is a pedo thread and LuMPyPussy has finally gone to far. She is encouraging other adults to go up to children and give them vibrators. This is an outrage.
Liquid Wrote:MF - this is a pedo thread and LuMPyPussy has finally gone to far. She is encouraging other adults to go up to children and give them vibrators. This is an outrage.
Meh, fuck off, ya tosser. ::lmao::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Forgive me, I'm stealing a topic from 24...

Would you feel comfortable giving a teenaged girl a vibrator? I guess this is the latest thing to keep young women celibate but personally, I think it's a brilliant idea. I had some monster orgasmic dreams when I was 17, but I had no idea how to replicate them consciously.

Interesting topic. It probably WOULD 'bother me', but it's not like you're going to keep kids from masturbating anyway. Just pretending it doesn't exist doesn't make it go away. I don't know that I would feel comfortable actually taking an active role in my kid's sex life though. That could be construed in bad ways.

Having a boy, would I consider buying him a pocket pussy?? Hmmm well, I guess if he outright asked me, I would. Otherwise, I don't see why his hand wouldn't be good enough. It's been good enough for countless generations of boys before him.
I need photos and/or videos first before I can make that determination.
SyberBitch Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Forgive me, I'm stealing a topic from 24...

Interesting topic. It probably WOULD 'bother me', but it's not like you're going to keep kids from masturbating anyway. Just pretending it doesn't exist doesn't make it go away. I don't know that I would feel comfortable actually taking an active role in my kid's sex life though. That could be construed in bad ways.

Having a boy, would I consider buying him a pocket pussy?? Hmmm well, I guess if he outright asked me, I would. Otherwise, I don't see why his hand wouldn't be good enough. It's been good enough for countless generations of boys before him.
Syber, will you buy me a pocket pussy? Or just give me your real one :Angel:
D Wrote:Syber, will you buy me a pocket pussy? Or just give me your real one :Angel:
Of course, D. Here ya go.

[Image: lamprey.jpg]
SyberBitch Wrote:
D Wrote:Syber, will you buy me a pocket pussy? Or just give me your real one :Angel:

Freaky, but I said PUSSY not EAT-A-COCK
OnBendedKnee Wrote:I need photos and/or videos first before I can make that determination.
PERV ALERT!
D Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:

Freaky, but I said PUSSY not EAT-A-COCK
No, that's your custom-made pocket pussy. Use it gently!
SyberBitch Wrote:I don't know that I would feel comfortable actually taking an active role in my kid's sex life though.

I agree. I have a 16 year old daughter and I'm pretty sure she'd be a lot weirded out if I even had a remote interest in her sexual activity, masturbation or otherwise.

I'm all for letting them know that it's a natural thing and they don't need to subscribe to the fanatical bullshit that it's a sin etc... But I'm pretty sure, like the 4000 odd generations of females before her, she'll work out a way to deal with the most natural urge she'll ever get on her own Smiley_emoticons_wink
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
My son is 11 and my daughter is 15. They know all about sex, STD's, babies, yadda yadda yadda. I don't think it's necessary to help them with masturbation tools, I'm pretty sure they can figure that out on their own lol.
Yup same.
I am willing to give my morals, values, correct theoretical information and options. What I will not do is take control of their sexuality or play a larger part in their sexuality.
I know my little daughter will be a sexual being one day. With sexual needs and as a Dad I will do my best to not let this be any more confusing, scary, anxiety-ridden or dangerous for her. I will not give her a vibrator any more than I would say "Timmy next door is a nice boy how about you go to your bedroom and I will send him over". Both would make me feel very uncomfortable and would be me interfering in her sex life which ultimately is her responsibility and her right to determine.
Having said that though if she did have a boyfriend and was not brave enough to purchase condoms but brave enough to ask me, then I probably would purchase them for her. I would rather my daughter was sexually safe.
So you all assume your kids will figure it out on their own.

That seems wrong to me.
Just personally, I would find it awfully wrong if you didn't need to figure it out on your own...::blink::
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I would have been completely horrified had my Mom or Dad given me anything like that...It makes me cringe just to consider it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Believe me Lumpy, they will figure it out on their own. We all did. There is no way I would ever give my boys something to masterbate with. They would be more horrified than me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
This would explain Lumpy's chipped teeth.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My husband and I talk to our children about these very natural and personal things all the time but I don't think I could give my daughters vibrators...directly.

On the other hand, I wouldn't have a problem taking them to the sex-toy store when they are old enough and encourage them to look at anything that interests them. They need to know all about these things and understand that it's a personal choice. My other concern would be that if I didn't do anything towards their curiosity they would find someone else who wouldn't mind assisting them. I feel better at least leading them in the right direction.

Hell, I would even pay for their items ::dunno::
i only raised sons, 3 of them. i told each of them in a timely fashion what to expect at puberty. the changes in their bodies.

when the youngest went off to college i discreetly packed a lot of condoms in his things. and talked to him about AIDS and other STDs, pragmatic mom that i am.

i feel those were the essentials, i don't feel sex toys are a topici could feel comfortable broaching. not out of puritanism, but they wouldhave feltmortified if i had. i think.