Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Models Missing....
I just heard a brief report about this on t.v. I'm not sure what to make of it.

With fears of foul play growing in the cases of three Colorado women who had profiles on small-time modeling websites before they disappeared, an advocacy group for women is launching its own investigation to see if they are connected or possibly even part of a bigger, nationwide case.
The National Women’s Coalition Against Violence and Exploitation has hired a private investigator who plans to look into the possibility of a connection between the disappearances of Raven Furlong, 17, and Kara Nichols, 19, who both had profiles on ModelMayhem.com, and Kelsie Schelling, who has a modeling profile on the site Explore Talent.
“We are considering the options of an independent investigation into not only the cases we are currently handling but other cases that appear to have common attributes that may or may not be linked to the model sites in question,” Shelley Shaffer, head of the coalition's Missing Persons Division, told FoxNews.com.
“We are in conversations with former security investigators among others to see how significant all of the cases are to each other and then we will provide our findings to the authorities. Although we know of many cases with similar connections we are not placing blame on any one site, but we are following the concerns of our clients.”
The coalition and investigators working with it have been probing some 14 cases nationwide in which missing women all had profiles on sites like Model Mayhem.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/05/wom...z2N03LxM7A
Commando Cunt Queen
I just looked at that modelsmayhem website (briefly). Very weird. It looks like trouble all the way around so I'm not terribly surprised that people that are participating at sites like that have gone "missing".

So.....forget this post. hah
Commando Cunt Queen

I read some of the posts on that site. Some of those women are agreeing to meet photographers at the time and place of the photographers choosing. The only communication they appear to have is on that page. Stupid females.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]