Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LAMB FOR EASTER
(03-15-2013, 04:44 PM)Cracker Wrote: That's why aussie watches her Jesus on TV. She doesn't have to tithe and she can change the channel when she's banging young black men outside of marriage...

hah

Question: If you're watching religious TV while fornicating outside of the vows, is it foreplay or forgiveness?

If Leno is a priest . . .
(03-15-2013, 04:44 PM)Cracker Wrote: But do you go to church on Sundays?

No, I don't go to Mass & I haven't in many years.

I don't go to God, he comes to me. He's with me when I'm sitting down at the pond feeding the swans, he's with me on the back of my horse & I know damn well he's with me when I'm on the DC Beltway.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-15-2013, 04:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 04:44 PM)Cracker Wrote: But do you go to church on Sundays?

No, I don't go to Mass & I haven't in many years.

I don't go to God, he comes to me. He's with me when I'm sitting down at the pond feeding the swans, he's with me on the back of my horse & I know damn well he's with me when I'm on the DC Beltway.

Isn't it funny how people think you have to be in the church to pray or feel God? They don't get it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-15-2013, 04:59 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Isn't it funny how people think you have to be in the church to pray or feel God? They don't get it.

You are retarded.

I'm pretty sure most people know a lot more about religion than you do.

So did you lie about going to Mass? You were pretending to be a good Catholic, remember? Are you feeling God right now? Because I think maybe He has forsaken you...

It's okay, though, you should probably turn your attention to the other kind of mass right now.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
How did I lie about going to mass? I never said I didn't go dumbass. Just that church is not the......Never mind. You are to full of bitterness and hate to get it. There is noooooo saving you.

And that statement right there is going to earn me a multi-paragraph verbal spankin from The Crackass. LOL
I was raised a catholic and this 'lamb for easter' business is another catholic ritual I assume.
Those who don't regularly attend a church in order to have the opportunity to tithe could donate money to many causes.
(03-15-2013, 05:13 PM)ramseycat Wrote: How did I lie about going to mass? I never said I didn't go dumbass. Just that church is not the......Never mind. You are to full of bitterness and hate to get it. There is noooooo saving you.

And that statement right there is going to earn me a multi-paragraph verbal spankin from The Crackass. LOL

You are a bad Christian if you go to Mass and regularly participate on this site.

I even think you are a bad Christian.

Just say it.

(03-15-2013, 05:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Those who don't regularly attend a church in order to have the opportunity to tithe could donate money to many causes.

Or they could at least pretend to have Christian values. That would be a good first step.

Being a false Christian is the worst sin. That's what I was taught in church back in the day. You are a bad Christian, too.

You people aren't allowed to speak of God to me. At least the Jehovah's walk the walk.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Boo. n/m.
Commando Cunt Queen
She doesn't seem to have a grasp on transmogrification or its historical ramifications.

(03-15-2013, 05:20 PM)username Wrote: Boo. n/m.

Punk-ass-bitch! I was piggybacking on your post. Now I just look like an asshole.
(03-15-2013, 05:25 PM)Cracker Wrote: She doesn't seem to have a grasp on transmogrification or its historical ramifications.

(03-15-2013, 05:20 PM)username Wrote: Boo. n/m.

Punk-ass-bitch! I was piggybacking on your post. Now I just look like an asshole.

Haha!! I thought she said her church didn't have communion every week but she was talking about confession. 50

She's still a faux Catholic.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-15-2013, 04:59 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Isn't it funny how people think you have to be in the church to pray or feel God? They don't get it.

So why do you even bother going to church and following Catholic religion then? They would frown upon your internet shenanigans, you're a hypocrite.
(03-15-2013, 05:39 PM)sally Wrote:

So why do you even bother going to church and following Catholic religion then? They would frown upon your internet shenanigans, you're a hypocrite.

There are many reasons to attend church. But not because that is the only place to feel God. "They" can frown all they want. Like the old saying those in glass houses.....
Think about what a bad Christian you are this Easter, rams. See if you can do better. If you can't, you may want to become a Presbyterian.

Jesus died for your sins and how do you repay him? You MOCK Him! Shame on you.
(03-15-2013, 05:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: There are many reasons to attend church. But not because that is the only place to feel God. "They" can frown all they want. Like the old saying those in glass houses.....

We don't pretend to be good Catholics. You do. I'm telling you, it's the worst sin of all. You may be damned, not sure.

If anything bad happens, it is your fault. Because you are a bad Christian.

Pretending to be pious is a sin, probably a multitude of sins. People sin every day, things you wouldn't even think of as a sin, are a sin. Living a godly life is not easy, it's probably why the majority of bible thumpers are miserable muthafuckas. I don't believe they walk the walk anyway, so many of them are intolerant, that's not God.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-15-2013, 05:48 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 05:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: There are many reasons to attend church. But not because that is the only place to feel God. "They" can frown all they want. Like the old saying those in glass houses.....

We don't pretend to be good Catholics. You do. I'm telling you, it's the worst sin of all. You may be damned, not sure.

If anything bad happens, it is your fault. Because you are a bad Christian.

You're so full if shit Cracker. You don't get it. At all.

hah
That's what the dumbasses say.

I DO get it. And I don't agree with it. So I don't pretend to be it.

You, on the other hand, are the one who doesn't "get it." You have made a repeated covenant with your God. You have promised to live and behave and think a certain way. You don't hold up your end of the agreement. You don't even give a good try. I can tell because you are divorced and spend your time here.

If I had taken a belief system as my guiding path in life, I would live it. I would commit myself to it and do everything in my power to live up to the expectations placed upon me.

That leads me to my other question about Mockers: How do you married people get away with being online so much? I was rarely online when I was married. I was busy doing married stuff. Don't your spouses get pissed at you for checking your phone every ten minutes or hanging out talking to strangers? If I were MS's wife, I would bust him upside the damn head.
(03-15-2013, 05:18 PM)Cracker Wrote: You people aren't allowed to speak of God to me. At least the Jehovah's walk the walk.

I just wish that you would shut-the-fuck-up. I have requested this repeatedly.

I get it.... you don't believe in God, because you think you are better than everyone and that you are God. You are not. You are a pathetic individual who is madly in love with yourself. How does someone who does not believe in God get to judge who is in or out?

Go away. I keep ignoring you but you are obsessed. It wouldn't surprise me if you have a restraining order out there against you. Like a serial pest, usually it's a male with these traits.

I wont be responding to this stupid bitch anymore, I personally think she is out to sabotage Mock.
You are a bad Christian. Now you are trying to pretend I am a bad person because I KNOW you are a bad Christian. Staw man.

I do really like myself. I crack me up. And I'm not bad looking. And I'm scary smart. And I fuck like a minx.

And I'm NOT a bad Christian. Because I know better. It is a really bad sin. Unforgivable. Backsliding is the unpardonable sin. And maybe suicide, can't remember. Probably both.

In fact, I'm starting a list for God:

Bad Christians
1. aussiefriend
2. ramsey
3. MS (cause he's creepy as fuck)
4. that's all so far, the rest don't pretend to be so righteous

(03-15-2013, 06:05 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I wont be responding to this stupid bitch anymore, I personally think she is out to sabotage Mock.

I like this part. She's trying to get Duchess on board with her by presenting me as a threat. hahaha Cracker the Terrorist! She's gonna blow this place up!!!!! Ruuuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking freak.
Keep posting your "reasons" Cracker. It just proves you haven't got a clue.