Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LAMB FOR EASTER
You are a bad Christian. Even I can tell. No good Christian would come here and do this and we all know it. Nobody is buying your act.

It really does disgust me on a real level. I hate pretend fakey religious people. If you can't commit yourself to your faith then don't, why try to fake it online? Anybody with any sense can tell you are more pig than sheep...

Weird ass behavior.

I think if I get bored I'll look up some of my favorite aussie/ramsey Christian-like posts. Just for fun...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-15-2013, 06:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: the rest don't pretend to be so righteous

I feel the most righteous after I've organized my closet.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-15-2013, 05:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 05:39 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 04:59 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Isn't it funny how people think you have to be in the church to pray or feel God? They don't get it.

So why do you even bother going to church and following Catholic religion then? They would frown upon your internet shenanigans, you're a hypocrite.

There are many reasons to attend church. But not because that is the only place to feel God. "They" can frown all they want. Like the old saying those in glass houses.....

What are you talking about "glass houses"? I was referring to the good Catholics you attend church with. You know, the ones that don't get divorced, flirt with strange men online and hide their much younger boyfriend from their children.
I have always wondered how people justify their faith with their worldly behavior. I guess because I know more than a few people who really live a good Christian life and try to follow the correct path. They just wouldn't hang here and wouldn't want me to do it, either, even though they know I'm a heathern. They don't have alts or troll names and they don't make fun of others or curse or try to have cyber with someone else's husband.

Don't real believers worry about Hell? About backsliding? About treating others badly even though they have promised not to do that? You know they wouldn't show their preacher/pastor/priest/spiritual leader this site.

I would be more worried if I were a true believer and a member of an actual brick and mortar church.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Again, more proof you don't get it. Look up all you want. It's not your place to judge me. Your opinion is of no consequence to me.

Feel free to carry on though. Spend your Friday night digging up my old posts to prove your point. It won't change the truth.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Hahaha. You are retarded.

I didn't say I was going to judge you, I said what you are doing is WRONG according to your religion.

You think this is okay? Truly? This is fine? You would show your priest what you do all day? Let him read every word?

Because you are a phony. And we all know it. And God knows.

(04-07-2012, 12:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Fuck off Crackass. I LIVE in the East. And calling me a cunt? Yea that shows some class right there.

Step off Bitch. You can't compete. Pony up the proof of your "lovliness" or beat it. Your continued bragging of how wonderful you are falls on deaf ears cuz you CANNOT back it up.

Here's a good Christian-like one.

I did pony up, btw. hahahaha
My grandpa was a Methodist pastor and he got upset because I turned the channel to Roseanne one day, he'd roll over in his grave if he knew a place like this exisited.
(03-15-2013, 06:33 PM)sally Wrote: My grandpa was a Methodist pastor and he got upset because I turned the channel to Roseanne one day, he'd roll over in his grave if he knew a place like this exisited.

Thank you. That is my point. I know it is not morally correct, but it cracks me up so I do it. But I'm not a God-botherer.

Good Christians don't do this. They just don't. It's not a secret. I don't know why they are pretending to be so offended, it had to have occurred to them. There are Christian boards. They are trying like hell to make it a mommy board, but Christian board it is NOT.
(03-15-2013, 06:27 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 05:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 05:39 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 04:59 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Isn't it funny how people think you have to be in the church to pray or feel God? They don't get it.

So why do you even bother going to church and following Catholic religion then? They would frown upon your internet shenanigans, you're a hypocrite.

There are many reasons to attend church. But not because that is the only place to feel God. "They" can frown all they want. Like the old saying those in glass houses.....

What are you talking about "glass houses"? I was referring to the good Catholics you attend church with. You know, the ones that don't get divorced, flirt with strange men online and hide their much younger boyfriend from their children.

The good Catholics I attend church with probably have stones of their own. No need to worry about mine.

BTW Sally, it's not the age of my BF or that I don't tell my kids we have sex that is the sin. It's the sex without being married. If you are going to judge me, at least get it right. hah
(03-15-2013, 06:31 PM)Cracker Wrote: Hahaha. You are retarded.

I didn't say I was going to judge you, I said what you are doing is WRONG according to your religion.

You think this is okay? Truly? This is fine? You would show your priest what you do all day? Let him read every word?

Because you are a phony. And we all know it. And God knows.

(04-07-2012, 12:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Fuck off Crackass. I LIVE in the East. And calling me a cunt? Yea that shows some class right there.

Step off Bitch. You can't compete. Pony up the proof of your "lovliness" or beat it. Your continued bragging of how wonderful you are falls on deaf ears cuz you CANNOT back it up.

Here's a good Christian-like one.

I did pony up, btw. hahahaha

Yea a pic of someone else. Lol. Nice try with finding a post from a year ago. I am human and I reacted to someone with no class or wit. My bad. I'm going to go say 30 Hail Mary's now as penance.
Actually, I think lying about it is the sin. Unless he was a hog, it didn't happen.
Think what you want. It doesn't change the truth.
(03-15-2013, 06:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yea a pic of someone else. Lol. Nice try with finding a post from a year ago. I am human and I reacted to someone with no class or wit. My bad. I'm going to go say 30 Hail Mary's now as penance.

Actually, the Army just changed their Class A uniforms. You can see the bright blue leg next to mine (like the Marine Corps dress blue pants without the stripe). There is no way to lie about it. How do I know this?

[Image: 2_a_m_jren.gif]

Thanks for thinking it was someone else. That is a compliment. Although a compliment from a bad Christian is pretty much worthless...
The uniform is proof of nothing. I'm not even going to explain it to you. You're such a genius you can figure it out on your own.
Okay, rams, everyone has bingo arms like you and you should have been the new Pope. Think what you want, no matter to Cracker. I'm not trying to hook up with anyone's husband here so it doesn't make a difference.

You didn't give aussie shit for posting a pic that wasn't accurate. You fake Christians sure stick together.
For the record Ramsey all my pics are 100% accurate. It now makes me doubt whether her is though. Just desperate.
(03-15-2013, 06:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: My bad. I'm going to go say 30 Hail Mary's now as penance.

The one time you successfully use sarcasm here and it's blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Nice.
(03-15-2013, 07:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: For the record Ramsey all my pics are 100% accurate. It now makes me doubt whether her is though. Just desperate.

Does that make you feel better?

Cracker is way hotter than you cows and you know it. And I know it. And God knows it.
(03-15-2013, 07:03 PM)Cracker Wrote: Okay, rams, everyone has bingo arms like you and you should have been the new Pope. Think what you want, no matter to Cracker. I'm not trying to hook up with anyone's husband here so it doesn't make a difference.

You didn't give aussie shit for posting a pic that wasn't accurate. You fake Christians sure stick together.

I don't know who's husband you think I tried to hook up with. Never happened. I don't give Aussie shit about her pics because she doesn't brag post after post how hot she is like you do. And I've actually seen a pic of the real Aussie. She's very pretty. Being Christian has nothing to do with it.
Thanks for saying that Ramsey, that is very kind.

The thing is, only a gutless wonder would criticise others on their appearance when at the same time they don't have large enough male genitalia to post a picture of themselves. It is quite bizzare really.