Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A CHANGE OF HEART

Pretty funny how these bastards have a complete change of heart once it happens in their own family.

A respected Republican senator announced Thursday he is reversing his stance against gay marriage after his 21-year-old son came out to him and his wife.

Rob Portman, an Ohio Republican considered as a running mate by the Romney campaign, said the discovery that his son Will, 21, was gay had given him a 'new perspective' and understanding of why equal opportunities matter.

A new perspective my ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The senator added, "Apparently cock tastes fantastic! Who knew? I guess those fags are okay fellas after all. No homo."
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Nepotism at its finest.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-15-2013, 11:51 AM)Donovan Wrote: cock tastes fantastic! Who knew?

I knew.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Like this dude didn't know before now his son was gay before now. He is only changing his position because his son has gone public.

I think it's absurd that a person has to "come out" and announce they are gay. Straight people don't have to do that. You are what you are. People should accept that. It's really that simple.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-15-2013, 02:37 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I think it's absurd that a person has to "come out" and announce they are gay. Straight people don't have to do that.

You come out if you have been pretending you're straight.

You get that . . . right?

Now, do you wanna out anyone who's pretending they're gay?
I get that Blue. A person should not have to pretend to be something their not.
(03-15-2013, 03:01 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I get that Blue. A person should not have to pretend to be something their not.

Troo but they don't have to pretend; that's a choice two.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-15-2013, 03:21 PM)username Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 03:01 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I get that Blue. A person should not have to pretend to be something their not.

Troo but they don't have to pretend; that's a choice two.

Yes I suppose it is a choice. One this kid had to make because his own father was against him.
(03-15-2013, 03:01 PM)ramseycat Wrote: A person should not have to pretend to be something their not.

If their knot pretending then they're wood be know cumming out.

Airgo . . . don't pretend and coming out vanishes!
(03-15-2013, 03:21 PM)username Wrote: Troo but they don't have to pretend; that's a choice two.

hah

I wonder if she pretended not too notice...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-15-2013, 03:53 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 03:01 PM)ramseycat Wrote: A person should not have to pretend to be something their not.

If their knot pretending then they're wood be know cumming out.

Airgo . . . don't pretend and coming out vanishes!

Troll

hah
(03-15-2013, 01:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 11:51 AM)Donovan Wrote: cock tastes fantastic! Who knew?

I knew.

I'll be your back up on that opinion; when they are clean weiners!
hah