Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Secret
Oh God User you got me, yep that proves it. Maybe if they weren't all smiling it would be even MORE obvious.

Those are pictures from South Africa where they are from poverty stricken socially disadvantaged backgrounds. God bless her for sticking up for those children.
(03-15-2013, 07:55 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh she is not. Where do you get off saying that?

IIRC, the first presidential candidate that she publicly endorsed was...

black! What a coincidence!
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-15-2013, 08:02 PM)username Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 07:55 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh she is not. Where do you get off saying that?

IIRC, the first presidential candidate that she publicly endorsed was...

black! What a coincidence!

Kind of black.

Look, I abhor racism, but at the same time I think it is just as abhorrent to accuse someone of it that is not racist, and if you have a grievance of racism you had better have proof. Endorsing someone because they are from similar backgrounds is not proof racism. I think the thing that inspired Oprah regarding Obama was his book about Hope. That's what I think was what made her put her support behind him. She would have prayed about it and made sure she was doing the right thing for her.

(03-15-2013, 08:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's no secret. As a rule, gotta watch out for Jims in general.

Jim Jones, Jimmy Swaggart, Jim (and Tammy Faye) Baker...

There are some exceptions.

Jim Beam
Oprah Winfrey scholarships and who should apply...

In particular, those from ethnic minorities who show a strong academic record but lack the funds to go through college.
Commando Cunt Queen
Because they are from socially disadvantaged backgrounds. We have the same thing here for people applying for government positions (public servants, I mean not politicians). The preference is given to those from an indigenous background. This is because they are so disadvantaged, same applies to course fees and scholarships.

Otherwise there is an imbalance in those from advantageous backgrounds on those who are not.

User, you are not one of those well to do people who don't give a shit about others are you? I hope not, I can't stand those kind of snobby people who look down their noses of others less fortunate than themselves.
(03-15-2013, 08:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's no secret. As a rule, gotta watch out for Jims.

Jim Jones, Jimmy Swaggart, Jim (and Tammy Faye) Baker, Big Jim Walker...

Jim Carrey, Jim Morrison
(03-15-2013, 08:09 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Otherwise there is an imbalance in those from advantageous backgrounds on those who are not.

It specifically states "ethnic minorities" NOT just disadvantaged peoples. You think there aren't any poor Caucasians? I'd like to see a scholarship program that said "in particular, Caucasians who show a strong academic record without the funds...". How un-pc would that be?
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-15-2013, 07:52 PM)username Wrote: Because she's a complete and total racist bitch?

Blasphemer! How dare you speak of St. Oprah like that.

If Oprah is such a great fucking person then why doesn't she donate the money she made on the misfortune of others and live a modest lifestyle? She may very well be a nice person, but she's nothing to be idolized. Do you know her personally, Aussie?
(03-15-2013, 07:56 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Stop it Jimmy. I have not been duped, I am not a stupid person. I know the real deal when I see it. That woman rocks.

You only like Jim Jones because he has the same first name as you. If you were there that day you would have drunk the cool aid.

I would have thought you weren't stupid, but if you can't see Oprah for the fraud she is I now have my doubts.

And wrong, I don't even like Jim Jones. As an independent thinker, I never would have been there... or had the need for any cool aid.

Seems like the only one drinking cool aid around here is you...right from Oprah's sweet teet.

What's next Aussie? Saying Kim Jung Un isn't such a bad guy either? North Korea is a great place to vacation?
(03-15-2013, 08:25 PM)sally Wrote: Do you know her personally, Aussie?

No. If I did, I would be proud to have someone like her as a friend. She is a rare person in this selfish world. I don't idolise her, I respect and admire her. I wish I was as good a person as her, I don't think I am. One other thing I like about her, is that she is very good to her staff. I am a big believer in that. I have had people who had helped me out over the years and I have always made sure I did the right thing by them. It is so important.

(03-15-2013, 08:30 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I would have thought you weren't stupid, but if you can't see Oprah for the fraud she is I now have my doubts.

And wrong, I don't even like Jim Jones. As an independent thinker, I never would have been there... or had the need for any cool aid.

Seems like the only one drinking cool aid around here is you...right from Oprah's sweet teet.

What's next Aussie? Saying Kim Jung Un isn't such a bad guy either? North Korea is a great place to vacation?

Now Jimmy stop you're getting personal. I am no fool. Are you a racist too? Why attack me because I applaud someone who does so much good for the world? I really don't understand people who do that. So naturally I would assume you are a cool aid kind of guy.

Why would you even mention King Jung Un? I have no interest in basketball whatsoever!
Why do white women who fuck black men feel like they can pull the race card?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-15-2013, 08:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 08:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's no secret. As a rule, gotta watch out for Jims.

Jim Jones, Jimmy Swaggart, Jim (and Tammy Faye) Baker, Big Jim Walker...

Jim Carrey, Jim Morrison

Yeah, there are plenty of okay and good Jims too.

I'm not into mass-marketed (yet Secret) attitudinal doctrines, and I've never really watched television lifestyle coaches and religious gurus like Oprah and Joel Osteen.

So, it's ironic that one of my favorite Jims was, in fact, a television reverend.

[Image: rev-jim3a_mam.jpg]
Reverend Jim Ignatowski

We all have our paladins...
[Image: a207919137fce5e46743a_m.jpg]

Jim Jiminy!
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-15-2013, 08:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Why attack me because I applaud someone who does so much good for the world?

Because she does her good so it will improve her world financially.

She's not doing it because she is truly altruistic. She's doing it because it is good for business. And there is a huge difference between the two.

I have more respect for the dirt poor women who go and volunteer their time to help others than for some douche who builds a school for girls just to jerk off her ego.
Also, this Jim is probably one of the best:

[Image: 17144d1349274977-altsounds-top-10-james-...bassey.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 09:15 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 08:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Why attack me because I applaud someone who does so much good for the world?

She's not doing it because she is truly altruistic. She's doing it because it is good for business. And there is a huge difference between the two.

I have more respect for the dirt poor women who go and volunteer their time to help others than for some douche who builds a school for girls just to jerk off her ego.

I disagree. I think she does contribute but I have a problem with her focus on helping ethnic minorities. If she didn't play the race card over and over and over again, I might find something to admire in her. She's a racist. She gives her time and money to minorities (especially black people) all the fucking time. Fuck her.
Commando Cunt Queen
Your position just becomes weaker and weaker. Did you see the episode where she gave the man who had lost a considerable amount of weight a new car? He was white. What about all the people she flew to Australia? I think the majority where white.

What about everyone she gave a new car to? Race was never and has never been an issue with her.

What you are doing here to Oprah, User is quite evil. To smear someone's good name who has helped and blessed so many people. When you study sociology in depth you learn that ethnic minority groups are the ones at much more social disadvantage with less opportunities. As an educated woman she would understand this and is reaching out to those most in need.

Get real, the rape statistic in South Africa is terrifying and the place for young black girls is like hell. I thank my lucky stars I live the life I do, I don't take it for granted I give thanks everyday. I do what I can do in my own capacity to help others.

It's quite disturbing to hear someone object so viciously to someone with a good heart helping others. Are you a racist and that is why you are justifying accusing her of being one?

I wonder if you ever do anything to give back and are thankful of all the good things you have. Or are you jealous of Oprah Winfrey because she has more money than you? Does more than you to help others and make the world a better place? Worst of all, are you really jealous of her BECAUSE ........she is black?

Addit: I also love that Maya Angelou that she is great mates with too.
(03-15-2013, 10:06 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: What you are doing here to Oprah, User is quite evil.

hah
(03-15-2013, 09:15 PM)Jimbone Wrote:

I don't admire or idolize Oprah, but I don't begrudge anyone for legally profiting as much as possible in their business. It's the begging, scamming, stealing politicians and televangelists who con people out of their money that I abhor. Those that earn their own money and give to others in need, regardless of their charitable motives or the specific recipients, get no condemnation from me.

I don't know if Oprah's motives are purely superficial/financial. If so, I'd view her as similar to the industries' top plastic surgeons and motivational speakers... There's a big demand for "self help/improvement" services and the premium providers who sell it best can make a fortune. Demand and supply.

IDK, I guess I just don't expect something for nothing and I know that I do very little for the benefit of strangers myself. So, maybe my expectations are just low when it comes to the altruism of celebrities or anyone else?

Anyway, another very good Jimmy...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUlpvXCa7o-H_ePYkfXdZ...dsqGKCCwhB]