Where the fuck IS everyone?!?
It's my day off and no one is posting. :;beat::

Get busy, I want to see some interesting posts, god damn it.
Have you ever looked at that rolling pin smiley? Those little stick arms could no way hold up a rolling pin. At the most, she could poke out your eyes with her sharp little fingers.
You know what would be an interesting movie? Attack of the smileys. Those little fuckers could swarm all over someone's face, say Gwynneth Paltrow's, since she's so fucking annoying, and mess them up. She'd end up with Xs for eyes.

I like that idea.
What do you see when you look out your window ?...Mountains in all directions ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i don't know if anyone uses it (i don't, but my sons do).... i was informed that 'my space' is infected with conficker worm.

Horse pasture, freeway, and then the Great Salt Lake. Beyond that, there are more mountains.

No trees though. It's kind of drab here.

I've got a chance of moving back to California... one of my ex co-workers is in a position to help me and she's getting pretty vocal about doing so. It's more expensive to live there... but the trees! I miss them terribly.
jackboots Wrote:i don't know if anyone uses it (i don't, but my sons do).... i was informed that 'my space' is infected with conficker worm.
There be somthing wrong with my brain... when I read "conficker" I see "corn fucker".:Blush:
Okay, back on Paltrow... my favorite movie of hers was SE7EN where her head ended up in a box.

I can't stand that pretentious bitch, she's nearly as bad as Madonna... but then neither is as bad as Sinister. My fantasy: Sinister's head in a box with rolling pin smiley's dancing all over her face.
i just got "A History of Britain" in the mail today...it's 900 minutes! ::blink::

jackboots Wrote:i just got "A History of Britain" in the mail today...it's 900 minutes! ::blink::
In video form? That sounds fascinating.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:i just got "A History of Britain" in the mail today...it's 900 minutes! ::blink::
In video form? That sounds fascinating.
5 DVDs. i have read superb reviews for it, it's written and produced by Simon Schama who is a great historian. 2008 new package, i got it from amazon. 57

That's it? From a Nation that old? WTF?!
Maybe they limited Princess Do to 5 minutes.

I was going to edit that, but "Princess Do" made me laugh too much to do so...
Monday will be a better day than today. I will not hate the General population that day. It will be like an Easter hangover and I will be ready to party.::banana::And go nFuckin fishin...Christ in a basket,I gotta go fishin for all that is holy,holy gotta fish Molly!.....Give me this day my daily cocksuckin fish ......BITCH!

OK........::bigg::...........my breathing has slowed. Fuck nit's only Thurs?....crap!

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Jesus! I thought newbie was bad till I read my own crap. WTF WSIC.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:Jesus! I thought newbie was bad till I read my own crap. WTF WSIC.
Yeah, you kinda suck. ::aww::
We just finished putting the house back together! My new couches are here and my house is even smaller than I thought.

We bought small sized couch and loveseat but it's still an odd fit due to the fact the morons we bought the house from put in a gigantic bay window that is too big for the room. If we change the window, we will have to reside the house and put new soffits and a roof.

We cannot afford to do all that and I'm not sure I want to. I still want to move out of state.
Florida's sounding better and better, ain't it?
Yah but the job situation there is what dictates if we move or not or at least when.
Het Lumpy. Do you live anywhere near Smith Field, Utah?