Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
No stupid St. Patrick's Day thread yet
so I'm starting one. Are you cooking corned beef and cabbage?
Well, if you had started this stoopid thread 3 minutes ago, I could have answered here instead of the stoopid Easter thread.

So, in answer to your question...I am married to a Feckin' Irishman, what do YOU think. Even was nice and went out and got him a 6 pack of Killians Irish Red.
Shit. That snuck up on me. I might. Corned beef sounds good to me every now and then. Once I eat it though, I can usually do without it for another year though. Odd but true.
Commando Cunt Queen
Not Irish and not making corned beef.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-16-2013, 04:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Not Irish and not making corned beef.

Of course you're not making corned beef, you fucking dullard.

Corned beef was last weekend. Tomorrow is a ham. I try to cook something big at least once a week so there are a variety of leftovers. I don't want to have to cook more than a couple times a week.

Can I bitch about the price of bananas?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-16-2013, 04:42 PM)sally Wrote:

If making something I can't stand makes me full, so be it.
(03-16-2013, 04:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Corned beef was last weekend. Tomorrow is a ham. I try to cook something big at least once a week so there are a variety of leftovers. I don't want to have to cook more than a couple times a week.

Can I bitch about the price of bananas?

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Why would you eat corned beef the week before St. Patrick's day?

I'm out of this thread, you assholes are annoying me.
(03-16-2013, 04:59 PM)sally Wrote: That doesn't make any fucking sense. Why would you eat corned beef the week before St. Patrick's day?

I'm out of this thread, you assholes are annoying me.

It made perfect sense to me. It was on sale & all I had to do was throw it in a pot of water along with the seasoning packet & walk away. See? Perfect sense.

St. Paddy's day holds no special significance to me, it will be just another Sunday, I won't be drinking green beer or even wearing green, I don't think I own green clothing.

Hibye
(03-16-2013, 04:47 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

DULL!! fuck. I hate typing on this phone as much as I hate corned beef.
(03-16-2013, 05:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Maybe your kids would enjoy it, or did you teach them to have a bitch ass palate like yourself?

Sally, come back! COME BACK! Blowing-kisses
(03-16-2013, 05:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I hate typing on this phone as much as I hate corned beef.

And non-believers?

I don't think you're dull, ramsey. Based on some of the intelligence reflected in your recent posts, I bet you have special St. Patrick's day plans which don't involve family meals or anything silly like that.

I envision you and the Things crouching in bushes, hands over mouths, stifling giggles while waiting to pop out and pinch people who aren't wearing green!!

If a passerby happens not to be wearing green and is also not a believer, all hell breaks loose on the sinner. A pinch, a noogie, and a wedgie will be administered with righteous zeal.

I can picture it...

I'm having corned beef, cabbage and potatoes, but I'm not the one cooking. Corned beef is a favorite. Probably a beer or two, but not green beer. Maybe a glass of wine instead.
I'm irish, I am not doing corned beef, spuds, murphys, potatoes, irish stew or having a guinness. It's St Patricks Day here. I believe we are all saints.
(03-16-2013, 05:58 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I'm irish, I am not doing corned beef, spuds, murphys, potatoes, irish stew or having a guinness. It's St Patricks Day here. I believe we are all saints.

What's your plan?

There's an Irish pub right up the street that does a pot luck every year. No live music, but lots of good food and darts. I bring the rolls. Good fun.
@HoTD even saying 'St Patrick's Day' triggers an adverse reaction in me. This is because I have spent many a St Paddys Day partying year after year and then nursing massive hangovers. Aussie says no to hangovers. No thanks. You kids go on ahead.
(03-16-2013, 06:05 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: @HoTD even saying 'St Patrick's Day' triggers an adverse reaction in me. This is because I have spent many a St Paddys Day partying year after year and then nursing massive hangovers. Aussie says no to hangovers. No thanks. You kids go on ahead.

I can't really party either; just stopping by for a bit tomorrow.

My neighbor makes a great Irish stew. He does use lamb, which I really like in stews. Not sure if it's traditional, but it's really good with potatoes and onions. The owner of the pub does the corned beef and cabbage, which is also excellent (but my mom's is the best).
(03-16-2013, 05:12 PM)sally Wrote:

Maybe your kids would enjoy it, or did you teach them to have a bitch ass palate like yourself?

They don't like it either. Vhole used to make it do they've tried it. You can't teach someone what they like or don't like dumbass.
Sally . . .

Do you bake Soda Bread?
(03-16-2013, 06:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 05:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 04:42 PM)sally Wrote: Of course you're not making corned beef, you fucking dullard.

They don't like it either. Vhole used to make it do they've tried it. You can't teach someone what they like or don't like dumbass.

Yes you can, you offer them a variety of food at an early age so they don't turn into punk ass bitches. I bet the only vegetable your kids eat is corn.