Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
No stupid St. Patrick's Day thread yet
(03-16-2013, 07:15 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Sally . . .

Do you bake Soda Bread?

No, I'm not much of a baker. I always end up with a big mess and it tastes like shit.
I'm going to make the corned beef (not sure if I'll do the traditional sides). My husband's family is Irish and his name is Patrick so I suppose it's the least I can do. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-16-2013, 07:26 PM)username Wrote: (not sure if I'll do the traditional sides).

Why not, what the fuck else would you do with it? Jesus Christ.
(03-16-2013, 07:35 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 07:26 PM)username Wrote: (not sure if I'll do the traditional sides).

Why not, what the fuck else would you do with it? Jesus Christ.

It's all mushy. Steamed cabbage, boiled potatoes...I want something crunchy in the meal. I was just thinking I might roast the potatoes instead, ya' dumb mick.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm not Irish, if you couldn't already tell by my dark hair and complexion. I just don't shit all over St. Paddy's day like the rest of you scumbags.
(03-16-2013, 08:20 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not Irish, if you couldn't already tell by my dark hair and complexion.

Nigger.

Commando Cunt Queen
(03-16-2013, 04:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Can I bitch about the price of bananas?

Damned things have been pretty expensive lately. I want to make a batch of Banana brandy, but I didn't necessarily want to Invest in it
Yes, no, yes and.......ummmmaybe.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-16-2013, 08:20 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not Irish, if you couldn't already tell by my dark hair and complexion. I just don't shit all over St. Paddy's day like the rest of you scumbags.

I think you do it because it is a beer holiday. Like 4th of July and Labor Day.

My friends made corned beef and cabbage on the bbq grill, pretty good and no fat. Boiled fat grosses me tf out. I know men say you have to leave the fat on the meat, but it still grosses me tf out. Your body surrounds invading nastiness in fat to keep it out of your blood stream. I'm not eating that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Might as well have some music to go with your fookin' festivities.

I was just messing around, I really don't give a fuck about St. Patricks day. I do like homemade corned beef hash, however.

I haven't had that since I was a kid. Nom Nom Nom.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-17-2013, 10:34 AM)sally Wrote: I was just messing around, I really don't give a fuck about St. Patricks day. I do like homemade corned beef hash, however.

Oh yeah! I have an old hand grinder that is clean as a whistle. I bet it would make some really good corn beef hash. [Image: 0027.gif]
I love corned beef hash, but haven't made it a home. Always a diner order.

Last St. Patrick's Day there were a lot of leftovers. We made corned beef chili in the crock pot for the hung-over hangers on. Really good with corn bread or flour tortillas (and a few aspirin).
(03-16-2013, 04:28 PM)sally Wrote: so I'm starting one. Are you cooking corned beef and cabbage?

I'm bumping your thread because you're lax. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Would you care to answer your own question?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-16-2013, 06:05 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: @HoTD even saying 'St Patrick's Day' triggers an adverse reaction in me. This is because I have spent many a St Paddys Day partying year after year and then nursing massive hangovers. Aussie says no to hangovers. No thanks. You kids go on ahead.

That is because you have an addictive nature. You don't have to drink yourself into oblivion, just because there's beer in the fridge doesn't mean you have to drink them all. Go figure.
I had 2 Heinekins yesterday whilst sitting outside on the outdoor swing by the apple tree. It has nothing to do with addictive nature, I have issues with my gastrointestinal system and what I can tolerate.
(03-14-2014, 04:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 04:28 PM)sally Wrote: so I'm starting one. Are you cooking corned beef and cabbage?

I'm bumping your thread because you're lax. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Would you care to answer your own question?

Of course I'm making it. Mostly for the corned beef hash and poached eggs the next morning, I love that stuff.
Just made one a day or 2 ago, Leftover for St Paddy.
If I do own green clothing, its Camo, does that count?
(03-14-2014, 04:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I had 2 Heinekins yesterday whilst sitting outside on the outdoor swing by the apple tree. It has nothing to do with addictive nature, I have issues with my gastrointestinal system and what I can tolerate.
Thanks for the heads up. hah