You know what mock/rant forums need?
Murderers!

Look how this place has picked up recently. ::banana::
You're on fire today, aintcha.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Murderers!

You can't say that... the jury is still out...

Wait.

No they're not!

HAH!
:kiss::
Twas amusing for while but to be honest after a certain moderators little tantrum and the bitch slapping she obviously received for it the subjects gone a bit stale for me.

If a certain new member tries to mock meI canjust easily counter them with "well at least I'm not a fucking murderer like you".

::dunno::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Twas amusing for while but to be honest after a certain moderators little tantrum and the bitch slapping she obviously received for it the subjects gone a bit stale for me.

If a certain new member tries to mock meI canjust easily counter them with "well at least I'm not a fucking murderer like you".

::dunno::
You're rather jaded, aren't you. ::wait::
it is not good for the site at all. it sucks to be honest and this has nothing to do with Bullet.

We have a mod who is abusing power and out of control.
We have an admin with some strange pillow fetish
We have not had any new members join for a while, probably due to the current newbie section and the power drunk mod running it.

wake up people.
I am awake
I actually didn't mind any of that except the uncalled for negativity toward body pillows.
86 112
Every forum should have a murderer, a cop, a princess blabbermouth, a psychotic bitch, and a pervert. They are kinda like The Breakfast club. Everyone else here is normal, even FryGuy.
Who is the perv ?
Duchess Wrote:Who is the perv ?
OBK is both the cop and the perv ::bigg::
::laugh::
::blink::
sally Wrote:Every forum should have a murderer, a cop, a princess blabbermouth, a psychotic bitch, and a pervert. They are kinda like The Breakfast club. Everyone else here is normal, even FryGuy.
Have you ever noticed how big Judd Nelson's nostrils are? It's kinda scary.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
sally Wrote:Every forum should have a murderer, a cop, a princess blabbermouth, a psychotic bitch, and a pervert. They are kinda like The Breakfast club. Everyone else here is normal, even FryGuy.
Have you ever noticed how big Judd Nelson's nostrils are? It's kinda scary.
I picture OBK like Judd Nelson... his nostrils big and flaring as he getsready to taser the shit out ofsome little kid.
k.
Well now! You certainly told everyone off today!

Hey look everyone - Sir_Mock_Alot gave us all the dreaded k.
The Antagonist Wrote:Well now! You certainly told everyone off today!

Hey look everyone - Sir_Mock_Alot gave us all the dreaded k.
Ima skeerrreeddd.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Murderers!

<----------well, if you look at my profile over there. Ax murderer and all.

[Image: 22.gif]