Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NICE :)
No, no!!! Pick mine!

[Image: ngbbs3f46b1430ae9d.gif]
Commando Cunt Queen
Add to the mix:

[Image: PS_0025_SOFA_RK.jpg]
I would have expected more creativity but I just knew in the back of my mind that it was impossible.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This fits

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN9BlrPQimhN3tEhT0I_C...qqQCGdXjwV]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-22-2013, 01:27 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 12:45 PM)Jimbone Wrote: You really should change your signature line.

And get an avatar......unless it's just not showing up for me.

Are you going to do the nursery in the owl theme you have in your avatar? I was going to do mine with monkeys, but my husband said they looked like retards 52.

[Image: yhst-83532116742892_2149_108504304.jpg]
(03-22-2013, 12:20 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'll post a bikini pic if Rams posts a belly pic.

Smegma would have posted the pic by now. She maybe would have even lifted her belly to show us what was trapped underneath. My guess: a lint-like substance composed of cat hair, exfoliated skin, fast food crumbs, and sweat. And maybe that gold bee pin she couldn't find that time...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Ew I'm not Smegma and I don't have to post pics on some forum for attention. I would NEVER post a boob picture on the net. I have more self respect and class then that. If and when I ever post a pic on Mock again, it will be a full pic showing my face with the date. Not some chopped pic of someone else and claim it's me.

You guys go on ahead though and post pics and glory in all the attention from the Mockers you call strangers on the net.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
STFU, Ramsey. Are you glorying in the attention you've gotten from the pics you have posted? Fucking hypocrite.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-23-2013, 01:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I would NEVER post a boob picture on the net.

This is a belly pic thread.

Are you thinking about my breasts? Because I think you are.

(03-23-2013, 01:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have more self respect and class then that.

*than*
(03-23-2013, 01:56 PM)username Wrote: STFU, Ramsey. Are you glorying in the attention you've gotten from the pics you have posted? Fucking hypocrite.

Yea I'm all over that.
(03-23-2013, 11:07 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 12:20 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'll post a bikini pic if Rams posts a belly pic.

Smegma would have posted the pic by now. She maybe would have even lifted her belly to show us what was trapped underneath. My guess: a lint-like substance composed of cat hair, exfoliated skin, fast food crumbs, and sweat. And maybe that gold bee pin she couldn't find that time...

hah
For the record, I'm still waiting on a few PM's
(03-23-2013, 06:45 PM)Jimbone Wrote: For the record, I'm still waiting on a few PM's

Well, if it makes you happy, I'll put my tummy picture back (wearing my jeans and oh-so-fancy sweatshirt that belongs to my husband). I looked but I couldn't find Smegma's missing gold bee pin. Smiley_emoticons_slash

[Image: stomach3_zps4288cba8.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
You need to eat a fucking hamburger, just don't over do it like Jsmom and Ramsey.

I want to see your biceps, I bet they're ripped like I a... I don't know what. I think you have the same amount of body fat as Bruce Lee.
(03-23-2013, 07:43 PM)sally Wrote: You need to eat a fucking hamburger, just don't over do it like Jsmom and Ramsey.

I want to see your biceps, I bet they're ripped like I a... I don't know what. I think you have the same amount of body fat as Bruce Lee.

My biceps are...pronounced? But not like Madonna (blurg). I hate that veiny, ropey look so I try to avoid that and eat extra when I think I'm getting there. I ate a big cheeseburger a couple of nights ago. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
I think most fat girls are convinced they look like Marilyn.

She had curves,
[Image: 429_view.jpg]
not rolls.

There is a difference.
You look awesome User! Now you will never get MS and JB off your ass. Lol
(03-23-2013, 09:09 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You look awesome User! Now you will never get MS and JB off your ass. Lol

Nah. My personality can kill an erection in 2 seconds...flat. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-23-2013, 07:03 PM)username Wrote: I'll put my tummy picture back

Blowing-kisses
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
How fucking big is your husband? Or are you so tiny that it makes the shirt look like a moo moo? I think that shirt would look like a dress on me...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021