Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NICE :)
Budgetary decision, probably.

It was either rent a baby or rent a dog.

The baby couldn't splash and mess up the shots, nor run off with the fake legs and try to bury them. Baby wins.
And why the piggy backing? He has new legs? Use the fuckers...

Or maybe he didn't want to get his new shoes wet.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(08-28-2013, 09:10 PM)crash Wrote: And why the piggy backing? He has new legs? Use the fuckers...

Or maybe he didn't want to get his new shoes wet.

That would have been a hell of a mess. What do you think is going to happen when his legs get stuck in the mud, Einstein?
We laugh and we laugh?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
We might laugh, but he (Bob?) probably wouldn't find it funny.

That stick in the mud is all wet.
Well fuck Bob if he can't laugh at himself.
(08-29-2013, 12:51 AM)crash Wrote: Well fuck Bob if he can't laugh at himself.

Bob's had his ups and downs.

He put himself in the public eye, so now it's sink or swim time.

If he continues to keep his head above water, he should manage to have the last laugh.

After all, nobody likes a downer.

(Sorry, Duchess, it really is a nice story but the photo is just begging for a "caption this" label. Smiley_emoticons_razz)
This whole Bob story is really gaining legs..
(08-29-2013, 01:27 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: (Sorry, Duchess, it really is a nice story but the photo is just begging for a "caption this" label. Smiley_emoticons_razz)

I expected this kind of behavior from Sally & she didn't disappoint but from you, no - you're the good kid. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-29-2013, 04:14 AM)crash Wrote: This whole Bob story is really gaining legs..

It's interesting when someone can literally put their foot in their mouth.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-29-2013, 01:27 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: If he continues to keep his head above water, he should manage to have the last laugh.

Well I wish him luck. Break a leg out there, Bob.
(08-29-2013, 06:44 AM)Duchess Wrote: I expected this kind of behavior from Sally & she didn't disappoint but from you, no - you're the good kid. Smiley_emoticons_wink[/i][/size]

What kind of behavior? Bob isn't a child Duchess, he can stand on his own two feet.

Who is Bob?

Aww fuck. Never mind.

Am I one of those awful, awful people that hover over others making sure everything is alright?

...maybe I need another horse.
(08-29-2013, 10:44 AM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

Am I one of those awful, awful people that hover over others making sure everything is alright?

It's not a bad thing to help someone get a leg up every once in a while.
Huh. Speaking of a leg up...

[Image: tumblr_m3op3uopvt1rq2jcio1_500.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-29-2013, 10:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Who is Bob?

Aww fuck. Never mind.

Bob's cousin, Peg, is a nice woman with one wooden leg.

Good that he has her to lean on for support.
Bob's great grandfather Matt also happened to be a double amputee. He made a living installing door bells.
Their sister, Eileen, only has one leg and is pretty dangerous. The other sister is armless.
How the hell does she ring the doorbell?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.