Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NICE :)

The sticker on her car reads "Half my heart is in Afghanistan".

[Image: o-TAKE-YOUR-HERO-TO-DINNER-570.jpg?15]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hate the nail(s).

And the ring . . . middle finger.

I love the assumption it's a male soldier.

Nice!
(03-20-2013, 10:05 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Hate the nail(s).

Yeah, I thought the same thing but I'm pretty fuckin' particular about how my nails look. Dramaqueen
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I noticed the nails right off. Who posts a pic with your nails looking like that??

Nice gesture though.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Who the hell would post a serial # like that! 22670155A hmmmph!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have to agree the first thing I noticed was what bad shape the nails were in.
I read the note , thought it was cool and never once noticed the nails. That is until it was pointed out here in this thread.
Nails: men vs women.
(03-20-2013, 11:03 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I read the note , thought it was cool and never once noticed the nails. That is until it was pointed out here in this thread.

I didn't notice the nails either until mentioned here. I was too focused on what the note said. Very nice gesture.
That nail is a hot mess. Better no polish than fucked up polish.

$40.00? At least the writer didn't say a "nice" dinner.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-20-2013, 02:37 PM)username Wrote: $40.00? At least the writer didn't say a "nice" dinner.

Snob!

Red Lobster will no longer be taking your reservations.

Applebee's, too.
Some people still appreciate service. My little one was three weeks old when the platoon went to Iraq. I came home one night after work and my hedges were trimmed and the yard was edged. A man left a note saying how he watched my lights go on early every morning and saw me load the baby to go to work and get home late and cut the grass quickly carrying the baby monitor. The note said he wished somebody would have helped his wife a bit more when he was in Vietnam.

Those people make this country great. They didn't get their due, but they are still willing to give more. And they still don't expect thanks. Great generation.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-20-2013, 10:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I noticed the nails right off. Who posts a pic with your nails looking like that??

Nice gesture though.

It's some chipped nail polish that would take 2 seconds to remove. It's not like she has dirt and fungus under there. The one thing you fat women don't understand is getting your nails done and your hair permed doesn't make you look any better. I'd rather be thin with raggedy nails.
(03-20-2013, 07:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 10:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I noticed the nails right off. Who posts a pic with your nails looking like that??

Nice gesture though.

It's some chipped nail polish that would take 2 seconds to remove. It's not like she has dirt and fungus under there. The one thing you fat women don't understand is getting your nails done and your hair permed doesn't make you look any better. I'd rather be thin with raggedy nails.

Yea says the chick with the 70's hair style and the big shirt to hide her beer gut.

Yea it takes two seconds to remove your chipped polish. So do it. Or be like Sally and look like white trash.
I'll post a picture of my stomach tomorrow, hopefully it inspires you to lose some weight, fatty.
Stomach pics!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
I have to find the camera charger and wait for my husband to get the hell out of here so he's not up my ass asking me why I'm taking pictures of my stomach. It is kind of a weird thing to do.
Per a request I made earlier, just aim that camera a bit higher and send some boobies to my inbox please.
I'm not sure about this........not sure if I can stomach a war of stomachs. It could get out of hand and make innys out of outtys or vica-verca, it might even bring out bulimia nervosa especially exposed to the untrained eye.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-20-2013, 05:18 PM)Cracker Wrote: Some people still appreciate service. My little one was three weeks old when the platoon went to Iraq. I came home one night after work and my hedges were trimmed and the yard was edged. A man left a note saying how he watched my lights go on early every morning and saw me load the baby to go to work and get home late and cut the grass quickly carrying the baby monitor. The note said he wished somebody would have helped his wife a bit more when he was in Vietnam.

Those people make this country great. They didn't get their due, but they are still willing to give more. And they still don't expect thanks. Great generation.

You and I agree on this.

The sacrifices made by 'the Greatest Generation' will never be entirely known to us.

Common people. Uncommon valor.