I've been accused of having no life offline, but...
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
I've got no problem with that. :kiss::
I wouldn't either if I had orgasms that lasted the length of a song...::boobs::
Have you considered integrating a vibrator into your lovemaking? You'd be amazed.
::bigg::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
I've got no problem with that. :kiss::
I wouldn't either if I had orgasms that lasted the length of a song...::boobs::
Have you considered integrating a vibrator into your lovemaking? You'd be amazed.
::bigg::
::thumbs::
ramseycat Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Three votes, nice. Just make sure ramsey sees it because she obviously missed the one where I said the same shit about HER yesterday. Or she did notice I placed a bit of this on her and conveniently ignored it?

Nah, she's too stupid to bother reading everything I bet, just jumped right in on the stuff posted last. Why bother digging through pages of stuff, right?

How the fuck is any of this my fault?Yes I posted about Mayem being home. But the rest of it? I have pretty much stayed out of it.

As for what went on between you two? I have no idea what it's about. I wouldn't even know about it if you didn't say something about it on here.

Did you bother to read what I said ABOVE the post you quoted?

This part:
Quote:YOU brought this shit on her and her old man with your ridiculous announcement of them having sex where you could have made a much less mock-able announcement which would have not prevented mocking Mayhem, but given him a less vicious greeting.
How did me saying they were doing the nasty start all this shit about his case? I never brought it up. I didn't say where we was, who he was, or what he did. But you want to blame ME for all the mocking he got????

Seriously. I have not gotten involved in this whole argument about personal info and Lumpy getting put back to the newbie toilet.

Whatever went on between you two, is between you two. All the other stuff with Lumpy and posting personal shit has nothing to do with me.

I have not said either way what my thought are about all of this. On OR off the forum.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You really don't understand what you read do you?

I never said ALL the above that you think you read.

I said if you were a little more 'delicate' in your announcement his welcome would have been a little warmer. Your announcement just added a big squirt of fuel to the fire.

Don't worry, you'll never get it. Funny how everyone else does but you.
Liberty Riders? Haahhahhahahaha... Wtf is that? A three chapter riding club full of old has beens and dudes that couldn't make it into a real club. Sheesh, no wonder he needs her to protect him and pump up his story. Explains the Honda too
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
The Antagonist Wrote:You really don't understand what you read do you?

I never said ALL the above that you think you read.

I said if you were a little more 'delicate' in your announcement his welcome would have been a little warmer. Your announcement just added a big squirt of fuel to the fire.

Don't worry, you'll never get it. Funny how everyone else does but you.

Give me a fuckin break. Mayhem was going to get seriously mocked no matter what. Me saying that Sinister was busy with important business for a few days did not cause everyone to jump his shit anymore than they normally would have.

That's just fucking stupid.
Again dummy, I never said he wasn't going to get mocked!

You started the mocking a day early. Goddamn it get your kid's teacher or something to help you understand what I said.
What the fuck does starting the mocking early have to do with anything? Are you listening to yourself? Really?

Just because you and Sin had a falling out, don't try to drag me into this. I agree with you that she should just tell you what you did or said that offended her. I think it's childish to just turn your back without an explanation. But she isn't going to listen to me. I have stayed out of it and I am going to continue to stay out of it.

You go ahead and call me stupid and say I don't get it or whatever. Blame me for Mayhem's mocking. I don't care.
Hi, Ramsey ::wave::
Does anyone else feel sort of sorry for Ramsey?
Not for one fucking second. She loves all of this. It's part of her dysfunctional mental bullshit.
86 112
No
ramseycat Wrote:What the fuck does starting the mocking early have to do with anything? Are you listening to yourself? Really?

Just because you and Sin had a falling out, don't try to drag me into this. I agree with you that she should just tell you what you did or said that offended her. I think it's childish to just turn your back without an explanation. But she isn't going to listen to me. I have stayed out of it and I am going to continue to stay out of it.

You go ahead and call me stupid and say I don't get it or whatever. Blame me for Mayhem's mocking. I don't care.

ramsey is the official Mock site RETARDED REFEREE

[Image: referee.jpg]
::gigg::
Middle Finger Wrote:Not for one fucking second. She loves all of this. It's part of her dysfunctional mental bullshit.

The one that sleeps between two body pillows is calling me dysfunctional. That is rich.

I hate drama. If I loved all that shit, I would have been all up in it when it was going on.
The Antagonist Wrote:FYI Bikers didn't invent turning their backs.
Wasn't it originally these guys?

[Image: Quaker_definition_logo.jpg]