Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SENIOR CITIZENS?

Charlie Watts,71, Keith Richards,69, Mick Jagger,69, and Ronnie Wood ,65

They are preparing to kick off their tour.

[Image: article-2310565-19573A7F000005DC-476_306x650.jpg]

[Image: article-2310565-19573F80000005DC-605_306x650.jpg]

[Image: article-2310565-1957410C000005DC-483_634x915.jpg]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They all look like they could be pushing walkers instead. I wouldn't pay to see that. They should let it go and let people remember them when they were in their prime.

Mick looks the worst. Yuk.
Commando Cunt Queen
^ Age discrimination!

Let 'em keep rolling until they no longer have the drive or people stop wanting to attend their concerts, though some of them may need adult diapers to get through a full set.

Bet they'll sell out stadiums for this new tour.
They're going to look ridiculous if they get out there and start gyrating to their music and I highly doubt they'll sound great either. I don't care if my grandma is having wild monkey sex but I don't want to see it. No, no, no.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-17-2013, 06:30 PM)username Wrote: They all look like they could be pushing walkers instead.

[Image: thrxxhjyj.jpg]
They actually do a good show when they use the old material, not really sure how they do it but as an Icon I am sure many will want to see them as a last chance kind of thing. They do not do it for the money thats for sure.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
WATCH YOUR MOUTHS !!!!
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/tags/rolling-stones/
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...OrpKx3aIjA

What an awful week. I have felt sick since watching this. ps: can't find the button that would allow me to start a new thread.
Was fortunate enough to see Etta James, John Lee Hooker, Ray Charles, BB King (and Lucille) and a few of my other favorites when they were well past "Senior Citizen" minimum age. Never sounded better in most cases.

Those with true grit and talent get better with time (health permitting). Those who are simply marketable will fade out with a trend, regardless of age. The Stones have talent.

It's better to burn out, than fade away. Rust never sleeps.

Mr. Young is 67, btw. He is now the "Old Man" he's been singing about for decades. I wouldn't pass on concert tickets.
[Image: tyujruidtyu.jpg]
These tickets can get expensive

[Image: swwwwww.jpg]
Holy mackeral! No wonder they still tour.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: beginning.jpg]
(04-20-2013, 10:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: Holy mackeral! No wonder they still tour.

Touring is where musicians make the most of their money, record sales yield very little compared to what is made from concerts.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A while back, somebody(Duchess?) asked how far people had to drive to see a concert. Well, in Toledo today (5 min from me) we had Ted Nugent. And, at BGSU, (20 min from me) Bob Dylan. Oh,and Keith Urban will be here soon ! And of course, the world famous Toledo Mud Hens (think Jamie Farr). We do have a lot going on here all the time !! ps: I'm still thinking it's Sunday cause I'm still up!
Cher 67,with her mother 86 and her daughter 44 who has 21 years to go to reach "Senior Citizen Status"
[Image: POIHPIOUH.jpg]