• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can you SmeeeeeeeeeeLL ...
... what F.U. is cooking?

Any guesses?

[Image: PeachCobblerMoonshine001_zpsc2c88504.jpg]

Here is a hint.

[Image: PeachCobblerMoonshine005_zps87ce536c.jpg]
Peach brandy or schnapps?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Not quite, but you are thinking along the correct lines OP. Peach schnapps is one of the ingredients.
I think you gave out this recipe once but forgot what you called it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The recipe he gave out was apple pie moonshine. This one must be peach cobbler moonshine.
Peach jam?

Whatever you've got brewing, bet the house smells heavenly.

Anything peachy is a treat for me. Especially if it has a crust, like cobbler. 70
(05-21-2013, 01:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think you gave out this recipe once but forgot what you called it.

That was a little different version Maggot. However when this batch gets finished I will be making a couple gallons of that one also.

I have a new grandaughter, as of last night [#5 grand child] and plan on doing a little celebrating
(05-21-2013, 01:28 PM)sally Wrote: The recipe he gave out was apple pie moonshine. This one must be peach cobbler moonshine.

Bingo, Sally gets a gold star on the chalkboard!

And before someone asks, NO I dont boil the everclear or schnapps. That goes in after the other ingredients are finished cooking and cooling.
(05-21-2013, 01:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Peach jam?

Whatever you've got brewing, bet the house smells heavenly.Anything peachy is a treat for me. Especially if it has a crust, like cobbler. 70

It is warm enough here that I have the windows open in my house, so I can bet the neighbors will be smelling 2 gallons of warm peach goodness. I know my entire house smells like I am baking a peach cobbler.
(05-21-2013, 01:29 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I have a new grandaughter, as of last night [#5 grand child] and plan on doing a little celebrating

IIRC, you posted a pic of a very cute grandson too.

For some reason, I suspect "going to grandpa's house!" is a bit of an adventure.

Congratulations F.U.!
(05-21-2013, 01:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 01:29 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I have a new grandaughter, as of last night [#5 grand child] and plan on doing a little celebrating

IIRC, you posted a pic of a very cute grandson too.

For some reason, I suspect "going to grandpa's house!" is a bit of an adventure.

Congratulations F.U.!

Thanks HOTD. Yes theres never a dull moment when at grandpas house, hahahaha.

Here is a quick pic of my Son and Alayna Grace. She was born @ 8:25 pm 5-20-2013. This pic was taken @ 9:00 pm so she was under 45 minutes old at this point.

[Image: AlaynaGrace002_zps463a2dff.jpg]
Absolutely beautiful baby with a beautiful name.

What a doll!
Congrats. She's cute, most newborns look like aliens.
Thanks Sally.
Congrats FU! She is beautiful.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Thanks Ramsey.
Happy Birthday Alayna Grace!!! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Wow are they kicking them out of the hospital quick these days. Alayna Grace is already home in her own bed. She is only 40 hours 0ld and they have already released her. Man have times changed!
She's stunning! Congrats FU!
Commando Cunt Queen
Thanks user.