Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HOLIDAY WEEKEND

Got plans, Mockers?

Weekends are always quiet in Mock & this weekend will probably be no exception. I think you all should have a goal of at least five posts everyday, I'd like to have more but I thought five sounded like a fair number.

Give me what I want & I'll make an effort to give you what you want. Goddamn that's loaded. *worried look*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Its a bank holiday weekend here as well.

Mockers might have other things to do at the weekend but I'm sure they could squeeze in five posts a day if they put their minds to it.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I injured my shoulder a couple weeks ago so I have ben on vacation for almost two weeks now, so this is a real long weekend for me, haha.
I will see if I can make a point of getting on the net this weekend, but when I am at the lake house I spend more time out of the house than I do in it. Even on a good day I usually dont make 5 posts a day, so this might be hard for me.
(05-24-2013, 08:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Give me what I want & I'll make an effort to give you what you want. Goddamn that's loaded. *worried look*

I have a feeling that was slightly aimed in my direction.

hah No, but after a number of years together I have a pretty good idea of how some of these minds work.
The kids are off school today so my weekend starts NOW! Just me and the kids this weekend so I'll post whore for you. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-24-2013, 11:26 AM)username Wrote: this weekend I'll whore for you. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Edited to facilitate my fantasies.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
My kids are off today too. It's crappy here. We have a lot to do to get ready to move.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-24-2013, 11:33 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-24-2013, 11:26 AM)username Wrote: this weekend I'll whore for you. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Edited to facilitate my fantasies.

hah

When the cat's away...Smiley_emoticons_wink
Commando Cunt Queen

Sammich and a blowjob? Doesnt have to be in that order, I'm quite flexible.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

A sammich. Jeez Louise.

Got plans, Mockers?

Weekends are always quiet in Mock & this weekend will probably be no exception. I think you all should have a goal of at least five posts everyday, I'd like to have more but I thought five sounded like a fair number.

I've got my oldest brother coming tomorrow for a visit and Sunday is my Dad's birthday and Monday is the parade. Also I might try finishing raking the leaves and mowing the lawn if it is sunny this weekend. But I still should be able to make at least 5 posts in the evening/late night hours.

I'm kinda shameless in my effort to make sure our community is active.
Well I think I made my 5 today 17. Now I am getting ready to load up and head out to the lake Cheers.
(05-24-2013, 01:17 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: Well I think I made my 5 today 17. Now I am getting ready to load up and head out to the lake Cheers.

Thanks, FU! Have a great weekend. Blowing-kisses
(05-24-2013, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

A sammich. Jeez Louise.

So, that's a no to the sammich, and a yes to the blowjob? I'm cool with that.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(05-24-2013, 01:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm kinda shameless in my effort to make sure our community is active.
I'm active. Just moreso in my real life lately.

How DARE you have a real life.

Awink
(05-24-2013, 02:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm active. Just moreso in my real life lately.

I'm guessing that doesn't include finding work?