Finding an adopted (older) sibling...
Anybody who might know someone who has tried to find an adopted biological family member or adoptee who's tried to find bio family, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Basically, my mom got pregnant entering her junior year of high school. She hid it for about 4 months, when my Grandma found out, my mom got kicked out of her house, and had to live and some shelter with other pregnant teens. She gave birth to my half-brother on May 19, 1975. I was born just over 15 years later.

I've become more and more serious about trying to find him. Just to know who he is.

I've had the chance to read the non-identifying info the adoption service gave to my mom after the adoption. Of course that just paints a general picture of the family who adopted him.

I've already completed an Authorization for Release with the Ohio department of health, division of vital statistics.

There is a way to search for him with help from the Cleveland adoption network. Search/Reunion FAQ

Which now brings me to my original point: Does anyone know somebody who has done one of these adoption network-assisted searches, whether successfully or not?

Or shit, any type of search that has to do with finding any adopted family member or adoptee finding bio family...
I don't know a damn thing about that.

I wonder if he's out there looking for info. about his bio mom (and consequently you) as well. Good luck.
Commando Cunt Queen
I know someone who did it through Catholic Social Services. They handled the original adoption way back when and have most of their records pretty much in order.

As I recall after the search was initiated, CSS kept everyone in the dark until contact was made with the adoptee, and the adoptee agreed to be available and interested in contact.
I think most of these placement services would find the person you are looking for and ask their permission for you to meet them. If not it could make for a human interest story and a segment on the show like the "The Locator". This guy has made it his life's work to help people in your situation.

"The Locator"..... is a WE TV reality series, starring a man named Troy Dunn. For over twenty years, Troy has helped thousands of people find their long lost relatives and loved ones and facilitated their reunions. He got started doing this when he was able to help his mother, who is an adoptee, find her very own birth mother. After that, he knew that bringing people together who were lost from one another, was exactly what he wanted to do with his life. And now on his show "The Locator",

Maybe just contacting Troy Dunn could point you in the right direction.

http://www.troythelocator.com/Main.asp
There is a guy here named "Midwest spy" he goes by the name "Midwest spy" and I am fairly confident that he may have been at least " An eyebrow raise away" from any shenanigans that may have happened in 1975 but for all I know he was the guy that put all the yellow pcs of gum on the roller coaster ride line wall.
Other than that well that's all I have suitcase.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No sorry my mother was respectable and responsible even as a youngster.

She wasn't an irresponsible whore.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Maybe TheKid knows.
My wife just looked at all this crap and said..............I gotta get a life. hah I now wanna tie her up with baling wire. But she did say you fucks are a very interesting lot. And smarter than facebook idiots.
Hell i'm trying to get her to sign up here as mega-buttocks or something............Its an uphill climb.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-24-2013, 10:00 PM)sally Wrote: Maybe TheKid knows.

Probably he was abandoned as a baby and ended up as an uneducated crackhead.

He now has “wild monkey sex” with his current girlfriend.

And they say romance is dead?

How would have thunk it?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-24-2013, 09:51 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: No sorry my mother was respectable and responsible even as a youngster.

She wasn't an irresponsible whore.

Oh shit! hah
Commando Cunt Queen
CN your mother seems less than respectable to me..
[Image: 7657356-1.jpg]
(05-26-2013, 03:15 PM)koko Wrote: [Image: 7657356-1.jpg]

Koko you're wrong..that's a picture of Madalyn Murray O’Hair in the gentle care of her kidnapper, David Roland Waters, whom she trusted more than God.
(05-26-2013, 03:15 PM)koko Wrote: CN your mother seems less than respectable to me..
[Image: 7657356-1.jpg]

I know it hurts that your mother got pregnant at a young age after a trucker or milkman or garbage man shot his caffeine ridden semen into her little teenage belly.

But posting a random photo of a scantily clad old woman and saying “that's your mom” really won't cut the mustard around here cocoa.
I notice you also posted this thread in the “we don't give a fuck about this forum” forum.

You idiot.
koko,

I don't have any personal experience in this area, but the Cleveland resource you posted looks helpful.

Here's one that's global; there are a lot of "reunion" testimonials posted on the site. Might not hurt to use a couple of different search/help sites or groups.

https://www.adopted.com/

Just from reading a bit, seems the odds of locating an adopted relative are way better these days than they were in the past; the internet certainly helps.

Good luck.
(05-26-2013, 03:33 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I notice you also posted this thread in the “we don't give a fuck about this forum” forum.

You idiot.

Oh wow congratufuckinglations on knowing what forum this is in after posting to it MULTIPLE times.

It's in here because most people AREN'T gonna give a fuck about it. This thread was made out of my own curiosity. You stupid cunt.
(05-26-2013, 03:47 PM)koko Wrote: It's in here because most people AREN'T gonna give a fuck about it. This thread was made out of my own curiosity. You stupid cunt.

But koko the members who did care enough to post a sincere reply have been met by your NOT caring to participate or respond to them. So it should NOT be in the 'WE' don't care forum but in the "I" don't care forum as evidenced by the initial poster's conduct......YOU
(05-26-2013, 03:47 PM)koko Wrote: It's in here because most people AREN'T gonna give a fuck about it.

Too right they won't teenage whores like your mother are ten a penny sunshine especially these days.
(05-26-2013, 03:55 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 03:47 PM)koko Wrote: It's in here because most people AREN'T gonna give a fuck about it. This thread was made out of my own curiosity. You stupid cunt.

But koko the members who did care enough to post a sincere reply have been met by your NOT caring to participate or respond to them. So it should NOT be in the 'WE' don't care forum but in the "I" don't care forum as evidenced by the initial poster's conduct......YOU

Jesus Christ, I wasn't waiting for her to respond to my response. I don't give a fuck if she does.

Are you humping CN's leg?
Commando Cunt Queen

I've never seen this side of Koko & Zero before.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]