Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
In honor of Lady Cop and all service members.
[Image: in_flanders_fields_by_leppardra-d339tlf.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

59 *love*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Blowing-kisses 96 lady_cop
Respect and gratitude to LC, and to all the men and women who've died in service to our country.
A salute to LC and all members of the thin blue line and thin green line.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I miss her.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Lady Cop will never be forgotten! 10959lady_cop

(1) (Good man, Maggot)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I could depend on that poem being posted by her on memorial day as sure as the sun rises everyday. I could not let the day go by without it.

[Image: memorial-day-flags-in-2004-011.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Thank you, Maggot!

Thanks to all our service men/women.

[Image: flanders+field.png]

Link to the story behind the poem:

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/flanders.htm
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm in the mood for mushy/touching videos today. hah

I just found this and I figured it might fit here. It's mostly war dogs but also rescued dogs.

Commando Cunt Queen
Stop it User. Stop it right now.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My father was an airman in WW2 flying bombing missions out of Great Briton over Germany. In his final mission he was filled with the anticipation of returning stateside to be reunited with his family. On that mission he was shot down and taken as a P.O.W. He was in the Nuremberg/Moosburg Luft III camp for the duration of the war. Upon his liberation he and a group of his buddies (about 100 of the 10,000 POWs) tore down the Nazi flag and erected the Stars and Stripes proudly in its place. They signed their names on that flag to commemorate their service and celebrate their freedom. It is proudly displayed in a Museum back here in the Good Ole USA as a fitting tribute to the service men who came home and those who did not. I Thank You all for your Sacrifice.

[Image: 5-27-20131-19-57PM.jpg]

p.s. Miss you Lady Cop
A BIG Thank You to all the servicemen/women that are so Brave as to Fight for our freedom. Happy Memorial Day.

LC~ She will forever be missed. RIP
It bothers me that out of approximately 18 houses on our cul-de-sac, only 3 of us have flags up. 52
Commando Cunt Queen
User, That's approximately the same percentage that show up to vote. War vets see the same evidence that you notice and have learned to keep their service experiences to themselves. They know most people don't want to hear about it.
Every day is Memorial Day.

Or at least it is for me.
(05-27-2013, 01:54 PM)username Wrote: It bothers me that out of approximately 18 houses on our cul-de-sac, only 3 of us have flags up. 52

We have about the same amount of houses on our cul-de-sac. Only one house did not put a flag up, guess who.
(05-27-2013, 03:20 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 01:54 PM)username Wrote: It bothers me that out of approximately 18 houses on our cul-de-sac, only 3 of us have flags up. 52

We have about the same amount of houses on our cul-de-sac. Only one house did not put a flag up, guess who.

hah Shame on you!
Commando Cunt Queen
I know me and LC never saw eye to eye but she meant a lot to you guys and this forum, so I miss here on the behalf of you guys and the impact she had on the folks I have grown to enjoy(you guys)

RIP Lady Cop
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Zero, how long was your father a p.o.w?
Commando Cunt Queen