Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
IT'S FUCKING FRIDAY

Yes, it is. I think the weekend should begin right now. I'm not going anywhere, the traffic is atrocious already. I'd be delighted to make a Bloody Mary or Long Island iced tea for anyone who wants one ...or six. We don't care that it's only mid-morning. Glug Glug Glug
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I agree Duch and the weekend is starting right now for me. I am getting ready to head to the lake and start the party today. I spent all day yesterday making up more peachpie and applepie so I should be all set for the weekend. I made 6 gallons yesterday so hopefully I will have enough for next weekend also.
Have a great weekend all.
6 gallons?!

Are you sure you've got enough?

I'm going to a mates birthday party tonight I have a feeling I might be very drunk by the time its over.

If I am on here at 3 am and I sound like dick used to sound late at night on here you know why!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Bunch of alcoholic's you know I never touch the stuff. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I pretty much stick to getting high but ever since I read "Long Island iced tea" early this morning I have been jonesin' for one.
IDK OP, the way my friends are I am sure they will be stoping over and they will put a hurting on it. Thankfully I also have a fully stocked fridge. Maybee I can direct them towards the beer, pepperment schnapps and wine. If not I will be back in the kitchen again next week.
(05-31-2013, 11:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I pretty much stick to getting high but ever since I read "Long Island iced tea" early this morning I have been jonesin' for one.

Around here its hard to find a bar that knows how to make a good tea. When you do find one it becomes a regular stop. The Mining Company is one of the few in my area.
My mate Jim (he's Bangladeshi so its highly unlikely his real name is Jim but I digress) is on the pull tonight because he split up with his girlfriend last month.

He likes fat white women, honestly the more orca fat they are the more Jim likes them, so we will be keeping an eye out for any drunk porkers he can chat up. His technique is the more women you talk to the more likely you are to pull regardless of how many humiliating rejections you get and believe me Jim gets plenty!

But he soldiers on regardless.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Go Jim!

I have a guy friend who is a chubby chaser too.
I think my fish is dying. If it goes we'll be down from a high of a dog, a cat, 2 guinea pigs and a fish to just the dog.

I won't miss cleaning the aquarium.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-31-2013, 11:20 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: He likes fat white women, honestly the more orca fat they are the more Jim likes them, so we will be keeping an eye out for any drunk porkers he can chat up.

Umm, Hello. Tell him to PM me, I've got nothing better to do this weekend.
(05-31-2013, 11:41 AM)username Wrote: I think my fish is dying. If it goes we'll be down from a high of a dog, a cat, 2 guinea pigs and a fish to just the dog.

I had a clown fish for 10 years, all the other fish died and he was the last one. I got sick of cleaning 150 gallon tank just for him so I moved him into a miniature 12 gallon tank and he died a week later. He probably would have lived another 10 years if I just left him there. I'm an asshole.
(05-31-2013, 11:49 AM)sally Wrote: Umm, Hello. Tell him to PM me, I've got nothing better to do this weekend.

Ok but you better have tits like fucking water melons and world class cankles or he won't be interested.
(05-31-2013, 11:41 AM)username Wrote: I think my fish is dying. If it goes we'll be down from a high of a dog, a cat, 2 guinea pigs and a fish to just the dog.

My dad has got tropical fish, how he can be arsed cleaning out that big ass class aquarium attached to the wall is beyond me. He spends nearly his whole saturday pissing about with that frigging aquarium.

Used to do my head in when I was living there.
All I have is a 10 gallon tank and I find it to be a pain in the ass. What do people with huge tanks do with all the fish while they're cleaning them? I only have one and I scoop him out, use a hose to drain the damn thing, clean it and plop the fish back in there again. I don't know how the hell you'd clean a huge tank (and I don't want to know).

Well, I did what I could for the little bastard. I read it might be ich so I did a partial water change and got some stuff from the pet store to treat it. Mr. Fish's life is now in God's hands. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen

Maybe a "fish fry" is coming up soon? hah Fucking Friday is usually a fish day for many anyway?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-31-2013, 03:38 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Maybe a "fish fry" is coming up soon? hah Fucking Friday is usually a fish day for many anyway?

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Shhh. I'm still getting grief from my husband over how I got rid of the last guinea pig!
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-31-2013, 03:14 PM)username Wrote: All I have is a 10 gallon tank and I find it to be a pain in the ass. What do people with huge tanks do with all the fish while they're cleaning them? I only have one and I scoop him out, use a hose to drain the damn thing, clean it and plop the fish back in there again. I don't know how the hell you'd clean a huge tank (and I don't want to know).

Well, I did what I could for the little bastard. I read it might be ich so I did a partial water change and got some stuff from the pet store to treat it. Mr. Fish's life is now in God's hands. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Mine was a 150 gallon saltwater. I cleaned it myself at first, but that turned into such a pain in the ass (really didn't care for spending my Saturdays dicking around with a fish tank) so I hired a guy to come and clean it once a month. Even then it would start growing algae in between and it just seemed like the tank looked like shit more than it ever looked good.

At one time I had it really nice with a shark, zebra eel, lion fish and a sting ray and then my power went off in the hurricane and they all ended up dying.
(05-31-2013, 04:13 PM)username Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 03:38 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Shhh. I'm still getting grief from my husband over how I got rid of the last guinea pig!

Oh shit, I thought I was being funny. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Did it taste like chicken?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Not if, but when I win the powerball...I'm gonna get those guys from Tanked to build me an aquarium for the Jamaica house.

I'll have a full time fish boy. Maybe the twin brother of the pool boy.