Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Goat cheese is disgusting
Does anyone actually like that stuff? I like every cheese except that one, even the really stinky cheeses that you have to plug your nose while you eat it. Goats cheese, however, is like what I would imagine a goats ass to taste like.

I've tried it a few times and it's just very off putting to me.
(07-29-2013, 07:02 PM)sally Wrote: Goats cheese, however, is like what I would imagine a goats ass to taste like.

Someone once gave me a canning jar full of what he said was goat cheese but that must have been a fib because it was wonderful.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A guy I dated years ago turned me on to Gyros.

It's been years since I've had any, but if it's goat cheese they serve with them, then I like it. If it's not, then I'll take your word for it.

Limburger cheese...who the fuck can put something that smells that nasty in their mouth?

You might as well dive head first into Smegmas crotch.
You're probably talking about Greek Feta, which is tangy, crumbly and packed in a brine. That's usually made from a combination of sheep and goat milk which is good.

I'm talking about pure goat's milk cheese like Chevre. Man is that stuff gross.
(07-29-2013, 07:28 PM)sally Wrote: You're probably talking about Greek Feta, which is tangy, crumbly and packed in a brine. That's usually made from a combination of sheep and goat milk which is good.

I'm talking about pure goat's milk cheese like Chevre. Man is that stuff gross.

You're right, it was Greek Feta.

Damn you...now I have to go on a Gyros run.
Ahhh, Goat Cheese is some wonderful stuff. I use it in several dishes, Slap Yo Momma good
What is it good on? Fruit? Is it like cottage cheese? Frickin Sally!!! Now I must have it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I love cheese. Feta is one of my favorites.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Have you ever had goat cheese?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-29-2013, 08:53 PM)Maggot Wrote: What is it good on? Fruit? Is it like cottage cheese? Frickin Sally!!! Now I must have it.

No, it's not like cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is awesome. Soft goat's cheese tastes like a combination of liver and ass. And I realize feta is made from goat's milk, but they brine it. Just go pick up a package that says Goat Cheese or Cherve, if it doesn't make you puke I'll be a monkey's uncle.
Maggot, try a bit of goat cheese on a wheat thin with Fig Preserves, Holy shit that's good.
Goat Cheese spread on a tortilla and rolled up with ham, roast beef and shredded lettuce makes a great rollup
Its a soft cheese so grating it in an omelet isn't easy, but worth the effort, not a lot, mix in some cheddar
Goat Cheese in Jalapeno poppers, Tasty
(07-29-2013, 07:02 PM)sally Wrote: Does anyone actually like that stuff? I like every cheese except that one, even the really stinky cheeses that you have to plug your nose while you eat it. Goats cheese, however, is like what I would imagine a goats ass to taste like.

I've tried it a few times and it's just very off putting to me.

Finally a high five with sally, fuck that weird crap Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I ain't eating goat like the ragheads do.

I ain't eating anything made from their excretions either.

Goat is for people who can't afford beef, pork or lamb.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Such limited pallets, pity
It's not that my pallet is limited, I'm not very picky at all. I've even tried it several times in restaurants, they're putting it on everything from ravioli to salads now. But it doesn't matter what they pair it with, it still tastes like an old goats ass to me.

I wonder what that guy passed off on me. It was delicious, it tasted like cheddar, it was orange & creamy.
(07-30-2013, 09:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I wonder what that guy passed off on me. It was delicious, it tasted like cheddar, it was orange & creamy.

Orange, creamy and in a jar? The only thing of can think of is an Old English Cheddar cheese spread. It definitely doesn't sound like goat cheese.

I thought it was homemade, not only because he said it was but because it was in a canning jar. Maybe I'm better off not knowing what it was, I served it to guests too.
Depends on where you get it..I have had some that is pretty vile. Other I have had is OK. Still not my favorite cheese, but tolerable. It is AKA farmers cheese.
If you think limburger is bad, my husband eats Beer Case (or Kase) cheese. Makes limburger smell like flowers.
(07-30-2013, 08:48 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Such limited pallets, pity

Selective not limited.

I refuse to eat stuff that smells like its been stored in someones sweaty armpit.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.