Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Détente
In the interest of peace in our time, and continuing the long tradition of my American ancestors of accepting British surrender, I submit that upon the apparent tap out of Cinnamon Nutmeg by crying uncle over the use of dead parents as weapons, this border skirmish is officially at an end. Under the terms of accepted surrender, the following peace accords will be in effect until and unless Cinnamon, hereafter referred to as the Vanquished, attempts to resume hostilities. Daisy Donovan, hereafter referred to as the Victor, will adhere to the following edicts as a gesture of goodwill and magnanimity.
1. All references to children of either party, sexual relations with same, efforts to corrupt, or status present or future, will hereby be ceased as part of the détente by both parties.
2. Any reference to eating, smoking, consuming, snorting and/or pooping chunks of assorted deceased relatives will end immediately as part of cessation of active hostilities by both parties.
3. Any reference to non member significant others will halt as part of peace accord, up to including any reference to weight, physical appearance and or status as a disease carrier of plague-like levels.
4. If at any time the Vanquished party fails to adhere to the provisos in this surrender and attempts to resume hostilities, all provisos will be declared null and void and the Victor will resume discussing plans to chop dead fathers into little gray lines, purchasing stripper poles and hooker come-fuck-me pumps for daddy's little girl, and comparing physical attributes of innocent wives to various automobile parts such as "tractor ass".
Oh boy. It's on now.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-13-2013, 10:38 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Oh boy. It's on now.

Quiet, tractor ass Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Tractor ass? I suppose I should go look that up on urban dictionary.
FUCK YOU DON! I hope CN rips you a new one.
H.km maybe I should go look it up. Sounds like it's a better insult than I thought.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
It is pretty good.
Nope. Means exactly what I meant it to lol. No offense, thunderbutt.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I'm starting not to like you Don.

Tractor ass -

(n) an ass that is so mammoth in proportions that it looks as if it could do the work of a tractor and plow a field.

(adj) describing a person who often makes so much of an ass of themselves, bringing them along is as laborious as plowing a field.

(N) wow, Gina needs to lay off the fried chicken, she's getting a real tractor ass.

(adj) Fuckin' A, i dont want to bring Ted, he's such a tractor ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Paints an image doesn't it?
(08-13-2013, 11:19 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I hope CN rips you a new one.

Oh but I can, oh but I will.

Lichtspittle is offering me terms for my surrender because recently the tide of Mock battle has been turning against him and he and everyone else here knows it. His Mock mojo now resembles the wilting frond of a dying fern and his ballsack looks like the deflated tit of an Ethiopian woman during a famine.

We all know who “cried uncle” first and it wasn't me, neigh neigh and thrice neigh! It was of course lichtspittle crying foul when i suggested his kids practice their future career of sucking cock on the streets of Nebraska. His reaction? How dare you?!, how could you?! Oh the fucking humanity!!!

Daisy is like a long line of Mockers we have seen come and go over the years, the kind who get off on spitting the most venomous of poison at other members, then if someone on the receiving end spits back poison just as venomous they cry foul.

Recently in Mock terms I have been riding daisy like that hillbilly rode Ned Beatty in Deliverance “squeal like a pig boy! Squeeeee!” He doesn't like it like so he declares victory with no basis whatsoever and offers ME the chance to surrender!

Its like Hitler offering the Ruskies the chance to surrender when they were hanging the hammer and sickle above the Reichstag in Berlin. In fact lichtspittle sounds just as deluded as uncle Adolf in the endgame of the war in Europe dishing out orders to units who are already dead and moving tanks that don't exist.

It is pathetic, trying to snatch victory when you are on the brink of being routed with your tail between your legs. Douchebags post above is like the nips sending in the Kamikaze bombastic, loud and desperate but ultimately pointless in the face of inevitable defeat.

So you can shove you surrender terms up Caspers already sore arse daisy. As far as I'm concerned all we have exchanged so far is the opening salvo the time for the first charge is upon us lichtspittle. Fix bayonets, banzai! Here I come motherfucker!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
hah You fuckers are nuts.
Commando Cunt Queen
So be it, Limey. Get yer dead old man ready. I'm bringing my razor blades.
Truth is, I was slapping you around like a trailer park housewife and I was starting to feel a little sorry for you. Fat wife, pisspoor genetics, that "special" daughter whose eyes may, with medical help, eventually look in sorta the same direction...you got a lot stacked against you. The fact that your TLSmiley_emoticons_biggrinR response took you two whole days to craft while I knock mine out in minutes waiting for my people to load up shows how overmatched you are and have been. But no matter. If you want to keep taking a beating I'll keeping giving them to you. You hock your dad's life savings yet?
(08-14-2013, 02:31 PM)Donovan Wrote: The fact that your TLSmiley_emoticons_biggrinR response took you two whole days to craft while I knock mine out in minutes waiting for my people to load up shows how overmatched you are and have been.

Two days?!

Unlike you I don't spend every available moment clicking refresh to see if someone has replied to one of my precious posts Daisy. I saw and read your pathetic overwrought over egged “I win you lose” thread at approximately 1620 hrs my time, I typed my response lickety split lichtspittle and posted it at let me check...1627 hrs. 7 minutes is about the limit of attention and effort I'm am prepared to give you in one go and technically even that is 7 minutes too long for a worthless penniless pile on the arse of satan like you.

I was polishing a kruggerand this afternoon and I realised I held more than the net value of your entire life in one hand. Pseudointellectual claptrap? Perhaps, technically correct? Indeed!

Get my dead dad ready? Ok, get Casper and his surrogate auntie and uncle ready! I have got that right haven't I? Your “family” unit is so fucked up, inbred and random its hard to work out sometimes. You got a kid to another woman? (presumably a blind and deaf one paralysed from the neck down) your girlfriend (who always covers up her fried egg tits with her mothers hand me down cardigan) has got a kid to another man? (Probably a “was it rape or wasn't it?” Encounter with a jheri curl nigga) and Casper (also known as Charlie Chans number one daughter) is the son of her daughter? Is that it? Your family is more complicated and fucked up than any redneck or hillbillies lichtspittle.

With my family its wife/mother, husband/father and daughter. Simple, your family makes Game of Thrones look like the odd couple in its simplicity.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You're frothing, cinnamon nutmeg. You're almost a latte. Instead of somehow "scoring points" all you're really doing is showing what little class you actually have. Your idea of "bad" seems to mainly consist of poor and/or differently colored and/or differently sex-oriented, rather than any personal failings. From what I can see you have very few redeeming qualities at all. The only question is whether you grew up to be a worthless bigoted scumbag BECAUSE OF or in SPITE of your corpsedad's teachings. Did he school you to hate fags and "niggas" and pakis and furriners and the poor? Or did you pick that up on your own?

I'm glad he's dead either way. Better he shouldn't see the "man" you became.
(08-14-2013, 03:33 PM)Donovan Wrote: You're frothing, cinnamon nutmeg. You're almost a latte. Instead of somehow "scoring points" all you're really doing is showing what little class you actually have. Your idea of "bad" seems to mainly consist of poor and/or differently colored and/or differently sex-oriented, rather than any personal failings. From what I can see you have very few redeeming qualities at all. The only question is whether you grew up to be a worthless bigoted scumbag BECAUSE OF or in SPITE of your corpsedad's teachings. Did he school you to hate fags and "niggas" and pakis and furriners and the poor? Or did you pick that up on your own?

I'm glad he's dead either way. Better he shouldn't see the "man" you became.

I can only work with the material with which I am given, I am flinging the same shit at you in the manner and style and content that you are flinging at me, you are just too self deluded to see it.

You label my dead dad a kiddy fiddler then complain when I label your parents kiddy fiddlers in response. You sexualise my daughter then complain when i sexualise your kids in response. You hurl insults about my wifes physical appearence then complain when I insult your shrews physical appearence in response.

Don't you see? all the negative things you see in me are merely responses to things you said to me first! You are basically hating yourself through me! How's that for pseudointellectual lichtspittle?

What was it duchess said? The only people who should get called nigga are those that behave like one? I couldn't agree more!

NIGGA!!!!
Except you started all those things. Check your timestamps dumbass. You've tried desperately to get under my skin and all you can manage is "You are poor NYAHHHHH". Meanwhile by your own admission you're a spoiled bigot hoarder racist who looks down on and profits from the misery of those less fortunate.

Class act you are not.
Hang on I haven't read lichtspittles possible response to my last post when I click back on until I hit refresh I can just see old posts but...

Has he gone fucking PC on me!? Are you a bigot?! Are you insulting the niggers and pakis?! Are u insulting the gays?!

Yeah he's a better man clearly he's the classy guy calling a dead man a kiddy fiddler and talking about snorting his ashes is a clear indicator of what a classy and intelligent guy he is.

When I go fuck you with no limits its clearly not as classy when you do EXACTLY the same thing isn't it? No of course not! In your deluded little mind it isn't is it?

“At least I am classy and intelligent when I discuss snorting his dads ashes and sexualising his daughter who I think is genetically abnormal based on no evidence whatsoever while my own sprogs are fucked up incest fodder for Jerry Springer material nigga!”

We're happy as a nuclear family with all bills paid no debts and buying things as we need them whenever we need them no layaway no credit no debt lichtspittle. Sorry to mention the three things that play such a part in your fucked up famiies life but that's the way it is.

Regardless of how clever you think you are you are a have not and I am a have and that will NEVER change.

You are a jester in the court of cinnamon nimrod “can we see the man who complains about things he brings into the conversation of internet forums and then complains about when it when its used against him!”

Calling my dead dad a kiddyfiddler = fine

Calling his parents kiddyfiddlers = totally classless and unacceptable and unitelligent y'all!

Lichtspittle = I want my cake and want to pass judgement on others who eat the same cake as me!
Remind me to never tell you people when I'm getting ready to drop dead. I've never seen so many seen so many fights over dead people before.