Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?

Hibye
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I was going to ask where all my bitches were but decided against it. Someone would surely take offense at being called my bitch so I came up with something else -

...where mah niggas be?

hah They are in the damn woodpile Miss Duchess
I'm sitting outside Whole Foods. I need to go find something healthy I don't have to cook for dinner.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-17-2013, 08:18 PM)username Wrote: something healthy I don't have to cook

When you discover what that is please share it with the class.

Sometimes I make a big garden salad & throw in chunks of chicken or strips of london broil. He likes meat.
I love a steak salad.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Whole Foods has a pretty good selection of prepared stuff, Pricy but good.
It feels like, for this weekend at least, a few members have forsaken us.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Mock has always been quiet during the dog days of Summer, she gets like this around the holidays too.
The kids and I are going to Lake George to hang out with the IL's. to be honest I don't even want to go. But I said we would. As much as I love my IL's, it can be awkward sometimes. And if course we have to keep the visit on the DL because if Vhole finds out he flips a lid even though he never sees his family. I would rather avoid the situation all together.
I am the most vicious, underhanded, vile, evil, bumper car driver in the world. I can run circles around those idiots that have no clue how to put them in reverse.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: thPostwhoredance.gif]
(08-18-2013, 09:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: I am the most vicious, underhanded, vile, evil, bumper car driver in the world. I can run circles around those idiots that have no clue how to put them in reverse.

I'm like that in a real car.

Seriously if I ever offer you a lift run screaming in terror to the nearest taxi rank.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Hahaha...and couple that with driving on the wrong side of the road.
No, it's the correct side of the road because left is all you have if it's not right or wrong.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

When you have traveled down any street in America could it have been any street in Australia?
Actually had a nice time at the lake. Went for a long boat ride. It really is beautiful up there.
(08-18-2013, 03:21 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 09:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: I am the most vicious, underhanded, vile, evil, bumper car driver in the world. I can run circles around those idiots that have no clue how to put them in reverse.

I'm like that in a real car.

Seriously if I ever offer you a lift run screaming in terror to the nearest taxi rank.

Fuck you, I ran radio crypto cards in Europe. I can drive your godforsaken roads on my own without listening to English drivel about petty cakes and cream.

Bumper cars boy.........bumper cars......geez! Sparking contacts in the ceiling grid cars.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-18-2013, 06:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

When you have traveled down any street in America could it have been any street in Australia?

Nope. The general suburban architecture is very different. Some are similar, but still vary a lot. Country towns; waaaaaay different.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(08-18-2013, 10:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: Fuck you, I ran radio crypto cards in Europe. I can drive your godforsaken roads on my own without listening to English drivel about petty cakes and cream.

Bumper cars boy.........bumper cars......geez! Sparking contacts in the ceiling grid cars.

You don't know what the flying fuck you are talking about maggotyboo.

I am an animal behind the wheel, I speed, I tailgate, I hog lanes and I often don't indicate. If I gave you a lift you would be begging for me to stop and let you out after about 10 minutes, after you had managed to prise your fingertips from the dashboard and prised your cheek from the windscreen.

Mad Max ain't got shit on me motherfucker vroom! Vroom!