Dog milking a goat
Wow! ::lmao::

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/E8SLTvA39xI[/flash]
looks like Ramseycat and LUMPPY
I hope I'm the goat cuz that dog is creepy.
Yes. You are the goat.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Yes. You are the goat.
Then get your paw off my teat, you fucking pervert.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Yes. You are the goat.
Then get your paw off my teat, you fucking pervert.
I was trying to figure out what the hell that was. Curiosity and the cat??
Jesus Christ, did you miss the title? ::doh::
Ramsey would be pretty good if she wasn't one of the most unoriginal, dopey, soupy-ass bitch-scabs on the net.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Jesus Christ, did you miss the title? ::doh::
No you jackass. My name is RamseyCAT. CAT.
What is Ramsey talking about ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't have my retard translator available but she's managed to fuck up another thread.
There should be a tard alert everytime she begins to type.
Duchess Wrote:There should be a tard alert everytime she begins to type.
Funny, it seems like one does every time I see her name. ::laugh::
OMG...That must be why I have such an aversion to simply seeing that pink avatar...I've been conditioned to expect nonsense to follow.
Automated Tard Alerts are a good idea, actually ...
86 112
Duchess Wrote:OMG...That must be why I have such an aversion to simply seeing that pink avatar...I've been conditioned to expect nonsense to follow.
Sort of like when we see your avatar, we expect something sexual to follow. Which s followed by MF getting a hard on. ::haha::
ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:OMG...That must be why I have such an aversion to simply seeing that pink avatar...I've been conditioned to expect nonsense to follow.
Sort of like when we see your avatar, we expect something sexual to follow. Which s followed by MF getting a hard on. ::haha::
Anyone that has spent 5 min. in my company, both online & in real life, knows that I am a world class flirt...The fact that I can arouse a dude with just a few choice words is an added bonus...You ain't seen nothing yet. ::bravo::
A "dog milking a goat" is sort of like what Ramsey's boytoy does to her. He milks her for one of her few remaining functions. Only her milk is hot and chocolaty.
86 112
Whatta mental picture that makes. ::scared::
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Anyone that has spent 5 min. in my company, both online & in real life, knows that I am a world class flirt...The fact that I can arouse a dude with just a few choice words is an added bonus...You ain't seen nothing yet. ::bravo::
Nothing wrong with being a flirt.