Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Scumbag bikers
They're lucky I wasn't driving the car with my two year old in it because I would have injured more than just one. I would have ran them all over and then backed up and ran them over again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...y-SUV.html

I love how ferocious you get when it comes to your kids, particularly the baby. All moms should be like that but we know from reading the crime forum that they are not.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

...and I did read about that incident. I read a day or two ago that there were cops there too, as part of the group of riders, and they did nothing.
Even the tiniest car can take out the biggest bike. Indeed, if played well the tiniest car might take out a few dozen bikes before being disabled by running over one.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(10-08-2013, 12:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

...and I did read about that incident. I read a day or two ago that there were cops there too, as part of the group of riders, and they did nothing.

Just saw that the undercover cop who was riding with the bikers that day was arrested. He waited 4 days to come forward and is expected to be charged with criminal mischief.

The story says he broke the back window of the SUV and made false statements about his involvement. His laywer says he didn't see the beating.

The other two cops that were part of the ride were a sergeant and an undercover internal affairs investigator - the depth of their involvement is being investigated.

4 people have now been arrested altogether. LE continues to review video to identify others as well.

Ref:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-5760...ng-attack/
The "bikers" started the whole deal by acting like a bunch of assholes. I don't blame the guy in the Rover a bit
(10-09-2013, 09:44 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: The "bikers" started the whole deal by acting like a bunch of assholes. I don't blame the guy in the Rover a bit

Well, not according to the always logical and never media-hungry Gloria Allred. Smiley_emoticons_wink

She's representing the biker, Edwin Mieses, who was run over. Allred and Mieses's partner and mother of his children (referred to as his "wife" in clip), appeared on Piers Morgan.

Allred makes some pretty bold claims in favor of her client being a peace-making innocent victim who never did anything wrong! She cites "her investigation" as the source for those claims; claims that aren't supported by what I've seen released by LE.

Anyway, here's the interview clip which includes the video of the incident - Piers challenges her version of events and Gloria gets a little hot under the collar.

IDK who was thinking what when the incident was going down, but Gloria seems to know it all and is adamant that Edwin was the victim of the SUV driver.

Considering Allred's vigorous defense of the heart-broken mistresses of Tiger Woods and her insistence that they were all his naive love-struck victims (and should be compensated for their pain and suffering), I'm gonna wait for some verified evidence from authorities on this one...

Fuckin' Gloria. Whatta ambulance chaser.
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/05/17/mu...1183796633

WACO, Texas (AP) -- Nine people were killed Sunday and others injured after a shootout erupted among rival biker gangs at a Central Texas restaurant, sending t patrons and bystanders fleeing for safety, a police spokesman said.
The violence erupted shortly after noon at a busy Waco marketplace along Interstate 35 that draws a large lunchtime crowd. Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said eight people died at the scene of the shooting at Twin Peaks restaurant and another person at a hospital. It's not immediately clear if bystanders are among the dead.
Others were injured, Swanton said, but just how many and the severity of those injuries was not known.
"There are still bodies on the scene of the parking lot at Twin Peaks," he said. "There are bodies that are scattered throughout the parking lot of the next adjoining business."
A photo from the scene showed dozens of motorcycles parked in a lot. Among the bikes, at least three people wearing what looked like biker jackets were on the ground, two on their backs and one face down. Police were standing a few feet away in a group. Several other people also wearing biker jackets were standing or sitting nearby.
Swanton said police were aware in advance that at least three rival gangs would be gathering at the restaurant and at least 12 Waco officers in addition to state troopers were at the restaurant when the fight began.
When the shooting began in the restaurant and then continued outside, armed bikers were shot by officers, Swanton said, explaining that the actions of law enforcement prevented further deaths.
It's not known what triggered the violence but Swanton and McLennan County District Attorney Abel Reyna said tensions had simmered among rival gangs for months.
"Apparently the management (of Twin Peaks) wanted them here and so we didn't have any say-so on whether they could be here or not," Swanton said.
Attempts to contact Twin Peaks for comment were not immediately successful.
The fight inside the restaurant began when punches were thrown and it quickly escalated to include chains and knives before firearms were drawn, Swanton said.

You can see a couple dead bikers by their bikes.

[Image: 28CB1C6A00000578-3085546-Scene_Law_enfor...168483.jpg]

[Image: 28CB1B9600000578-3085546-Shoot_out_What_...168264.jpg]

That's an impressive firefight.

Wonder which ones were 'the good guys with the guns'?

I saw this online. Am I the only one that sees a difference between bikers killing each other and a bunch of blacks rioting & looting?

[Image: 28D05BB000000578-3085546-image-m-28_1431940592713.jpg]
The scenario is different, but I get the point of the meme-maker.

The bikers are thugs too. They're no better than any other criminal gang members or any other large group, of any color, endangering the lives of police and bystanders at a publicly-held rally.

IMO.
(05-18-2015, 07:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I saw this online. Am I the only one that sees a difference between bikers killing each other and a bunch of blacks rioting & looting?

[Image: 28D05BB000000578-3085546-image-m-28_1431940592713.jpg]

THUGS...every last one of them. (bikers)
The meme makes no sense to me. 2 totally different situations.
We have bike night's at several different locations without incident and no "clubs" are allowed.
How are they "skinheads?" They're bikers and in many cases bike gangs are racist, but they're not "skinheads." Fucking people and their labels.
It's an insult to skinheads everywhere.

They're a bunch of old wannabe bad asses fighting over territory like retarded dogs at the park.
(05-18-2015, 10:26 PM)sally Wrote: They're a bunch of old wannabe bad asses fighting over territory like retarded dogs at the park.

It all started so innocently too, with a simple request from one old dog to another, "hey, I'm gonna need to sniff your ass and balls before you're allowed to park your bike here."

Just don't get how it turned so sour.
I think the various gangs went there looking for war, personally.

Anyway, this is one of the biggest busts I've ever seen - 170 arrests in a single incident. These are some of the winners.

[Image: article-3086950-28D6E1DF00000578-540_964x343.jpg]

I don't know if there were undercover LEOs and/or video evidence to justify the charges against each individual, but it's a hell of a lot of work for Corrections and the DA's Office.

Earlier today, each suspect was charged with engaging in organized crime in connection to a capital murder case, and a judge ordered most held on $1million bond. Sheriff Parnell McNamara said each of the suspects is being booked at McLennan County Jail, but that some might be moved to other facilities due to the sheer amount of arrests.
(05-18-2015, 11:18 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think the various gangs went there looking for war, personally.

Anyway, this is one of the biggest busts I've ever seen - 170 arrests in a single incident. These are some of the winners.

[Image: article-3086950-28D6E1DF00000578-540_964x343.jpg]

Mocks's Longest Mystery Finally Solved
[Image: r6uioo.jpg]
hah