Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SAYING GOODBYE :(

Hot D inspired me -

Have you ever had something that really needed to be thrown away, that you kept long after it should have been trashed but it still held value for you...like Hot D's jeans?

I had a ratty old bathrobe. I loved that crappy old thing, it was FUBR and I resisted tossing it for a long time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I used to have this old lady zip up fuzzy purple robe. It was so comfy and warm. And it was long and covered my feet. I finally had to throw it out. I have not been able to find another one that is long enough.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I have a shirt that I start to throw away everytime its washed. But it sticks to my fingers and even with all the holes in it I keep it. I wear it to bed sometimes and the damn thing still is here, I really should toss it and it holds no sentimental value. I just like it. Its mine.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Felt that way about some people in my life some times
My underwear. It's many years old full of holes in the butt and crotch area.
[quote='ramseycat' pid='344690' dateline='1385074075']
I used to have this old lady zip up fuzzy purple robe. It was so comfy and warm. And it was long and covered my feet. I finally had to throw it out. I have not been able to find another one that is long enough.
Eat shit and die !!!

hah
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(11-22-2013, 02:49 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 06:47 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I used to have this old lady zip up fuzzy purple robe. It was so comfy and warm. And it was long and covered my feet. I finally had to throw it out. I have not been able to find another one that is long enough.
Eat shit and die !!!

hah

Big surprise

Dirt lady...?

Did somebody lose the lid off the sherry bottle?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
hah
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm still in shock...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
The title of this thread was misleading.

I thought it was clangs tearful farewell thread.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Like your crotch fungus I am here forever.
Clang isn't allowed to leave ever again.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I have a pair of wine colored boots that my mom has asked me to throw away every time she's seen me wearing them for the last 10 years, at least.

The soles are rubber and the block heel is about 2 inches. They're thoroughly faded, torn and scuffed, but still wearable and really comfortable for walking excursions when my pants are too long for flats.

Maybe a New Year's resolution toss will be their fate, but probably not for 2014. Not ready to say goodbye so soon. We've climbed a lot of hills together.
(11-22-2013, 02:55 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Clang isn't allowed to leave ever again.
Well I might be lessening the frequency of my visits soon but I'll try not to let it lapse completely for months at a time.
Dirt lady...?

NO ! I've just got you fuckers thinking that I'm a sweet little old lady ! Truth be known, I'm just trying to fit in. I did have a couple of Captain Black with diet Coke tonight !
(11-23-2013, 02:26 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Dirt lady...?

NO ! I've just got you fuckers thinking that I'm a sweet little old lady ! Truth be known, I'm just trying to fit in. I did have a couple of Captain Black with diet Coke tonight !

I like this side of you. Now go take your teeth out and try not to die during the night.

Smiley_emoticons_wink
Commando Cunt Queen
True story, at 4:15 am last night, I was searching the house for my lowers. Found them on the BACK seat of my car. I'm the driver so how the hell did that happen ? Anyway,I appreciate your concern.
Oh gawd! Please don't let her remember a story about giving gummies in the back seat..
Crash, you're a pervert. Actually, I had three very painful surgeries on my jaw. Problem probably was caused from me taking Boniva (look it up) for years in an attempt to keep my bones strong. And,no this is not leading to my medical history.
I'm sorry, Mrs Dirt Lady...111

You said you wanted to fit in.

None of that explains how they ended up on the BACK seat though.