Poll: Do you trust the President
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
7 100.00%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you trust the President?
Considering the things coming out recently and before. Do you wonder what is really the truth?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I don't trust anyone in Washington. I don't believe they look out for our best interests and I question every word out of their mouths.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No I don't trust him, he has lied and lied about all kinds of things, including the illegal aliens getting health care.
Don't trust any of them really, lying bunch of bastards.
(12-09-2013, 10:15 AM)Maggot Wrote: Considering the things coming out recently and before. Do you wonder what is really the truth?

No politician in Washington ever tells lies, that is, until their mouths begin to move! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Stop asking stupid fucking questions, Maggot. He's a puppet, and like all the other puppets they don't have your interest in mind. And you know this.
(12-09-2013, 10:29 PM)sally Wrote: Stop asking stupid fucking questions, Maggot.

^
This.

Politicians can't be trusted?! Say it aint so! What other revelations have you got for us Maggotyboo? Do you think bears shit in the woods?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hell No!
[Image: madn.jpg]

Ok ........which one is faking? Smiley_emoticons_smile
I've decided to join the apolitical, apathetic party. I think they're the only ones having any fun these days.

What about the fucking shitstorm over a god damn handshake? Fucked if he did/fucked if he didn't. The media are freaking crazy too.

Maybe I'll just start watching Spongebob Squarepants (*plants theme song brain worm*).
Commando Cunt Queen

Well...I just read about him taking a selfie with a couple other people, maybe world leaders, so you can expect the shit to hit the fan about that.

Don't people have anything better to do? I don't really have 2 fucks to give about that kind of thing. I simply don't care if he took a fuckin' selfie. Jesus God.
hah Its Bush's fault.

Hahahaha!

Glad to see you're finally on board with that.
(12-11-2013, 05:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahahaha!

Glad to see you're finally on board with that.

Well he was on the plane with him, and somebody had to tell him how to act at a funeral. hah

Wise ass. [Image: slap.gif]
(12-11-2013, 03:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Well...I just read about him taking a selfie with a couple other people, maybe world leaders, so you can expect the shit to hit the fan about that.

Don't people have anything better to do? I don't really have 2 fucks to give about that kind of thing. I simply don't care if he took a fuckin' selfie. Jesus God.

Apparently Michelle was pissed off as well I've no idea why.

He was posing for a photo with a Danish female politician he wasn't french kissing her.

If Obama farts his approval rating drops.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-12-2013, 01:29 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Apparently Michelle was pissed off as well I've no idea why.

I read a couple paragraphs last night written by the French photographer who took the picture of them posing for the selfie. He said that moments before the picture was snapped Michelle was fully involved in the conversation with those around them. She wasn't annoyed or pissed and the entire stadium was filled with people celebrating Mandela's life, there was dancing, singing and laughter, he said this was not a solemn occasion. It was one filled with joy and laughter.
(12-11-2013, 03:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ok ........which one is faking? Smiley_emoticons_smile

The interpreter was employed by the South African government for the Mandela memorial event. This is the same guy they employed last year to interpret a speech their Prez made. People are pissed. hah
Why did she make Obama change seats later?

Ha! I don't know! My earlier post was just referring to what I had seen the photographer say about that particular instance but if I read about it I'll be sure to post the explanation. Smiley_emoticons_wink
I'm not keen on Michelle I bet she's a fucking nightmare to live with she seems to believe her own hype as first lady.