Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Glen Beck is one rich MOTHERFUCKER!!!
http://www.aol.com/article/2013/12/22/hi...d%3D422690

I can just see CNs little t-rex arms flapping in the wind with outrage over this.

Glen made more money than Oprah last year...hah

Poor Oprah...77 Million is probably poverty level for her.
Well.........she paid for her loyal fan base.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Not outraged or angry at all.

Not surprised at all either, it just confirms what I thought, your wonderful country is full to the brim with retards like Dick!

God bless America!

You are gonna need it if Glenn (I prefer the correct spelling) Beck is your richest private citizen!

Jesus.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-22-2013, 03:29 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Not outraged or angry at all.

Not surprised at all either, it just confirms what I thought, your wonderful country is full to the brim with retards like Dick!

God bless America!

You are gonna need it if Glenn (I prefer the correct spelling) Beck is your richest private citizen!

Jesus.

Jesus Christ...don't you ever have a sense of humor?

Nobody I know follows this clown.

P.S......Don't give a shit how his name is spelled either. Glen, Glenn, Glennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
(12-22-2013, 03:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Glennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

That's the correct pronunciation...if you're constipated.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(12-22-2013, 03:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Jesus Christ...don't you ever have a sense of humor?

Yes.

One of the richest men in America is an emotionally retarded, ex-alcoholic, Mormon, tinfoil wearing conspiracy nutjob!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Happy now?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
If god had more respect for money he would give it to a better class of people.

If God had anything to do with money the truly needy would have some.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-22-2013, 04:34 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-22-2013, 03:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Jesus Christ...don't you ever have a sense of humor?

Yes.

One of the richest men in America is an emotionally retarded, ex-alcoholic, Mormon, tinfoil wearing conspiracy nutjob!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Happy now?

Yes I am...thanks.

Start saving your money to donate to Oprah. By next year, I suspect she will be diving in a dumpster to keep herself above 300lbs...and, she'll probably be moving into it also.

The white women aren't supporting her anymore.
If it wasn't money it would be wheat or plastic or smart bombs. Or the common sense to repair a roof.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-22-2013, 05:55 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Start saving your money to donate to Oprah. By next year, I suspect she will be diving in a dumpster to keep herself above 300lbs...and, she'll probably be moving into it also.

The one thing I know is that she is 77 million dollars richer than you fakepoo.

Go to one of her shows I hear she gives away free shit to her audience. You might get lucky and be there when she is giving away briefcases full of weed.
(12-22-2013, 03:29 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Not outraged or angry at all.

God bless America!

Jesus.

Glenn Beck net worth: $150 million
Queen of England worth: $450 million

Glenn Beck at least earns his money, whether he's an idiot or not. He doesnt leach off of the back of John Q. Taxpayer. He's earned, and works for what he makes...the capitalist way. All Elizabeth 2 did was to be lucky enough to be the egg that was fertilized by George VI. A fucking tourist attraction...nothing more, and nothing less....all at the expense of the UK working man/woman.

So tell me, which country is more fucked up?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(12-23-2013, 06:23 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-22-2013, 05:55 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Start saving your money to donate to Oprah. By next year, I suspect she will be diving in a dumpster to keep herself above 300lbs...and, she'll probably be moving into it also.

The one thing I know is that she is 77 million dollars richer than you fakepoo.

Go to one of her shows I hear she gives away free shit to her audience. You might get lucky and be there when she is giving away briefcases full of weed.

Don't know what rock you've been hiding under, but she ended her show about 3 or 4 years ago.

I would love a briefcase full of weed though.
(12-23-2013, 09:29 AM)thekid65 Wrote: So tell me, which country is more fucked up?

I see where you are coming from! There's just something about a crazy, overpaid, pre-madonna, who gets massive amounts of money for old rope, in a position they just don't deserve or earn, out of touch with real world the rest of us mere mortals live in, pontificating from their ivory tower, someone who believes their own press and patronises those who have the nerve to disagree with them.

Then you've got the queen!
(12-23-2013, 12:16 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Don't know what rock you've been hiding under

The rock that's says “I don't give a fuck”.
(12-23-2013, 03:38 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-23-2013, 12:16 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Don't know what rock you've been hiding under

The rock that's says “I don't give a fuck”.

Says the idiot who made a thread about her, and defends every bit of racist bullshit that comes out of her mouth.
(12-23-2013, 04:23 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Says the idiot who made a thread about her, and defends every bit of racist bullshit that comes out of her mouth.

Says the pothead who cares so much about her and me she posts a thread about Glenn Beck while mentioning Oprah and me to try and provoke a reaction from me she didn't get.

You obviously care more about me than I do about you!

Yawn.
Always nice to inspire members who surf the net to find stories they think will annoy me though! I'm glad you think of me! I NEVER think of you!

Please die!
(12-23-2013, 06:54 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Always nice to inspire members who surf the net to find stories they think will annoy me though! I'm glad you think of me! I NEVER think of you!

Please die!

Sorry, today's not your lucky day, stumpy.

It's funny how everybody is always "thinking" about you...always "humping" your leg...everyone always has you on their mind.

It's nice that you think you're actually relevant. keep patting yourself on the back, somebody has to.
(12-23-2013, 07:23 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: It's nice that you think you're actually relevant.

I obviously am to you that's the whole point, why else would you spend your free time looking for stuff on the web you think will anger me or make me react?

Nice to see you have a Frodo fetish!